Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc (24052 Views)

We’ll Expose Jonathan If EFCC Arrests Us — Ex- Associates / We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari / FG Explains Role In N155bn Malabu Oil Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by olawonder(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
No politician is innocent of theft and corruption as far as Nigeria is concerned, however insisting that GEJ is that Messiah that will rescue Nigeria as insisted by many idiots on this forum, is worrying. Must GEJ be there til 2019? an 8 yr adminstration with countless cases of theft, scandals and insurgencies... E don do abeg, let a new set of ppl try as well!

Even if you voiceless morons, with no influece whatsoever are paid to "occupy the media"... bear in mind that ppl are not that stupid, pple know what's happening and they can make their own (right) decisions! That's if you don't resort to violence as usual.

1 Like

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by ubanuel: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
It quite embarrassing reading some response from some people on nairaland, sentiment and lost of thinking faculty has derailed our youth's mental reasoning. for me we need a matured and experienced hand to drive the ship of this country. Issue of giving a youth chance is not needed now for the situation we are in. What we should seek is a disciplinarian to refocus the Nigerian mentality before we can be proud to hand over to youth. The focus of the leaders now is the money.

1 Like

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by lotlord(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
3days left to go in the CEO~CHALLENGE

‪#‎INNOVATION‬ THROUGH CONCEPTUALIZED CODING#

Please vote for ‪#‎team‬ LUG~SMIT ,a team of high borne intellectual programmers in the current CEO~CHALLENGE.

Heres the voting procedure

1, please start by liking their fan page by searching P&G CAREER NIGERIA or http://facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria

2, after that copy this link to your url tab ,this link takes you directly to our picture page to vote http://woobox.com/odgogp/vote/for/4917896

3, click on vote , it then redirects you to a facebook page stated PHOTO CONTEST please click ok ...

4, it takes you back to the voting page then you click on the voting button again....

Please your default web browser if using a mobile platforn or Mozilla if using a system..

Sharing this page also is of great importance to.....as it increases our chances of qualifying to the next level... thankz...
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Akiika: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
slimmy05:
If you like paint his name with mud and any dark substance you can ever lay your hands on.

2015 is sealed. GEJ taking us to the promise land. Let buhari be fooling himself and looking for self pity. Taking loan to buy form? Where did he keep all the billion dollars he looted.

May your life experience the kind of good or bad Jonathan government brought to Nigeria, may it be sealed beyond 2015 in your life. May you witness the continuity of the kind of progress or regression he brought. Amen. The prayer is for free!

3 Likes

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Nicepoker(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
9jvirgin:
Something is going to happen in Nigeria that will make us open our mouths and won't be able to close it for 1hour. Just wait, watch and see
pray u shouldn't be in kebbi state by then. If not flies wil make ur mouth their home.
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by daddyrich: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
APC's Liar Mohammed well done. pot calling kettle black
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Emma8043(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Me i want to talk my own i been keep quiet since abt all this rubbish abt buhari and APC

All APC posters
All APC members
All APC wanabe
Infact anytin dat have to do with APC

ALL OF UNA... UNA PAPA
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by farem: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
Segeggs:
thank goodness it's not corruption
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Aust1n(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
i dn't often comment on NL i jus read comment as dey air-in. GEJ hs d most corrupt govt eva in d country's history.

1 Like

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
datguru:
APC will be a history come February 2015, then fresh air continues

THE FRESH AIR PROVIDED BY THE LIKES OF JONAHARAM, ALAMS, IBORI, UDUAGHAN, BODE GEORGE, JIDE OMOKORE, MS STELLA ODUAH, ALISON MADUEKE, REUBEN ABATI...

YOU WILL ALL INDEED HAVE THE FRESH AIR IN SHAME AFTER 2015

1 Like

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by AnanseK(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
nuti:

THE FRESH AIR PROVIDED BY THE LIKES OF JONAHARAM, ALAMS, IBORI, UDUAGHAN, BODE GEORGE, JIDE OMOKORE, MS STELLA ODUAH, ALISON MADUEKE, REUBEN ABATI...
YOU WILL ALL INDEED HAVE THE FRESH AIR IN SHAME AFTER 2015

Stealing is okay according to GEJ.
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by AnanseK(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
It is okay to steal, according to GEJ.

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by M4gunners: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hypocrites that wants to spoil GEJ name, na una go tire oh!
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by saltoftheearth: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
When a PDP cop was humbled. Ebola no dey look face.

Watch what happens when this officer discovered Ebola was in the vicinity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgem9TfwnSA

https://www.nairaland.com/1922140/ebola-papers

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Iceking1(m): 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
AhmedB post=27229799 The money Buhari looted is what make him the sixth president in Africa, and don' 4get he has no shoes:
[color=#006600][/color]

u see ur life?
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by sokera: 12:11am On Oct 18, 2014
Ok

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by hardebounty(m): 12:39am On Oct 18, 2014
ichidodo:
Oga jonah don't break my heart...

U r hurting ursef..
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by hardebounty(m): 12:40am On Oct 18, 2014
danaiks:
These apc guys just love ranting shaaa

Not like they are gonna win da upcoming election ooo :/

I pity u sha, na monie wey evrybody suppose share b dat, u call it rant.. #prejudice
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by CharliParker: 1:14am On Oct 18, 2014
Mind U stealing is not corruption GEJ till 3019 no be only 2019,GEJ kontinu God will see yours
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by dannjo(m): 3:01am On Oct 18, 2014
GhaliNaaba:
We in a country where nobody complain on missing billions of dollar but complain about people who critizes their imam and pastors. A country where masses voted for politician based on their religious and tribal platform.
What a crazy country

Broda...honestly my heart bleed for Nigeria...I find it hard to believe that we have come to this level where we the youth are no longer critical of what people in government do, instead we allow religion, tribal and regional sentiment to override our critical reasoning..I am not a fan or supporter of apc or pdp, jonathan or buhari and the like of them all, becos these are men not born to be leader....my definition of a true leader is one that is selfless, bold in decision making, understand the people needs e.t.c....my heart weep each time I read comment on political issues....let not forget the souls of our beloved brothers, sisters, mothers , fathers, sons and daughters that has been unjustly sacrifice becos of the greedy politicians...they steal from us and still persecute us....
My fellow Nigerian youth I do not belong to a Nigeria of religion, tribe, ethnicity or region.. I belong to a one Nigeria....God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by BetaThings: 3:14am On Oct 18, 2014
danaiks:
These apc guys just love ranting shaaa

Not like they are gonna win da upcoming election ooo :/
APC and NIGERIA will LOSE
Jonathan will WIN
Right?
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 18, 2014
Akiika:

May your life experience the kind of good or bad Jonathan government brought to Nigeria, may it be sealed beyond 2015 in your life. May you witness the continuity of the kind of progress or regression he brought. Amen. The prayer is for free!
May you never experience any good from this government. May you witness hardship and bokoharam threats only in your domain. May you witness the ruling of APC only in your household so you can pay tax just to eat and sleep. The prayer is for free.
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Kalixtro: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2014
its a pity that Nigerian youths wont still sit down to do simple thinking. we need a change at least for once. i cnt bliv sane people still root for this transparently corrupt and malignant administration led by the devious so-called christian jonathan, whose every action completely indicate otherwise. apc for 2015 presidency to meaningfully increase competition and restore a bit of sanity to d govt ranks.
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by MaziOmenuko: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2014
This is the same government majority of Nigerians want to return to power next year? A government that supports, encourages, breeds and supervises corruption?

We kept shouting it in 2011 but they kept calling us all sorts of names. Not that they will listen this time around, but I will keep shouting it again, this govt has nothing good to offer, and nothing good to show for the wasted years in office.

22 mill Nigerians will still vote in this same govt and the madness will continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by zurine(f): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2014
hmm
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by sokera: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
I hear u

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
Even if the perpetrators are not related to the president, the 'sidon look' posture of the presidency amounts to an indictment in itself. You have a lot to learn about accountability and good governance sir (or ma'am)
OKDnigeria:
of all d monies mentioned none was paid into Jonathan's acct. they said people close to d president, who are those people? they didn't say. they mentioned one Aliyu. how is he related to d president? they didn't say.
I looked through d article to see how d so called fraud involved Jonathan, I didn't see.

APC and propaganda.....
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Zakkyoz: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
America would have known if $1.1 million is missing
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by mbz101(m): 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ain't going no well , who is taking who to promise land ... The system is highly curupt and no citizen could raise a voice . I jst wonder what kind of country is this blessed while 80% lives suffering and smiling ..we are bad eggs come on will need to be re-oriente .
Looting and curuption can never leads us to our promise land ...we shall help ourselves .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says / Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) / NNPC Withheld N824.7 Billion Oil Revenue In 6 Months Of Buhari’s Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.