Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,888 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc (24050 Views)

We’ll Expose Jonathan If EFCC Arrests Us — Ex- Associates / We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari / FG Explains Role In N155bn Malabu Oil Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by jeffizy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Segeggs:
thank goodness it's not corruption
"Stealing is not corruption now".
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Blitz888(m): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
...common stealing is what you guys call corruption.
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by abdulabbakar(m): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Oga Jonah!... I will live the rest of my life regretting my vote to you in 2011...I will never forgive myself...
Sai Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by FLYFIRE(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
idu1:
I am very sure that u r mad. Anybody that support PDP is mad. Nonsense!
NO, IM NOT SURE HE IS MAD. ANYBODY THAT DOES NOT SUPPORT GEJ IS MA.D. GO TREAT YOURSELF
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by idris4r83(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
Chuks16:

lies,conspiracy, campaign and criminals that's all in see in APC. IMO state is a true example
if its a lie let pdp come out n deny it then.
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by experimentist: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
As gej will say "ordinary stealing you are calling corruption, if money miss america will knw" grin dumb asss no crooked asss president!

1 Like

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Chuks16(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
idris4r83:
if its a lie let pdp come out n deny it then.

no room for argument dear. GEJ TILL APC CEASE TO EXIST
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by mifavour(f): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
idris4r83:
is your space for sale? how much?

no
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by idris4r83(m): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Chuks16:

no room for argument dear. GEJ TILL APC CEASE TO EXIST
lets wait n c if gej will win 2015 election then. the president that doesnt even have ball enough to declare.

1 Like

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Sirniyeh(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
There is no better way to say this. The Jonathan
administration is swimming in corruption and the
president has contumaciously allowed it to fester
because his government is feeding fat on the proceeds of graft. He has even tried to use semantics to cover up the extent of the sleaze, saying stealing is not corruption,” it said.

APC said apart from the Malabu, Halliburton and
Siemens scandals, the Jonathan administration had done nothing to tell Nigerians what happened to the $20 billion in diverted oil money; the multi-billion naira fuel subsidy fraud for which no single person has been brought to justice; opaque crude oil swaps at the expense of encouraging domestic refining; payment of billions of naira in kerosene subsidy without appropriation; and the gargantuan police pension fraud.

“Under your watch, Mr. President, there is massive
looting of the commonwealth by the same people being paid by taxpayers to ensure the judicious utilisation of the scarce national resources.

“There is a growing culture of impunity because no one is punished for the looting. Now you have another chance to turn things around for the better.
“The Malabu scandal provides such a chance. All those who collected millions of dollars in bribes in the illegal transaction must be identified and brought to justice immediately.

8 Likes

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by 99100(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
APC blowing false alarm since 19....
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Chuks16(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
idris4r83:
lets wait n c if gej will win 2015 election then. the president that doesnt even have ball enough to declare.

can you bet that with your life?
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by idris4r83(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Chuks16:

can you bet that with your life?
u cant also bet with your life for pdp either.
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Godbest(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
nairalander
pls watch
there are E-warrior here,on this thread supporting Evil interest

Increase Corper allowance the Govt refuse
Increase and revitalize our Police force THE GOVT REFUSE
Our Health worker are on strike Pls FEDERAL GOVT meet their demand THE GOVT REFUSE

ALL THEY DO IS TO ENRICH THEMSELVES AND THEIR PARTY

IF 1 BILLION IS INJECTED INTO OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM, WE WILL FEEL THE IMPART

IF 1BILLION IS INJECTED INTO OUR HEALTH SECTOR WE WILL FEEL IT IMPART

I AM A NIGERIAN,
I WANT CHANGE
THINGS CANT CONTINUE THIS WAY
PDP MUST GO
WE HAVE SEEN ENOUGH THEY HAVE DONE THEIR BEST AND THEIR BEST IS NOT ENOUGH
LET US SEND THEM AWAY

LET US TRY ANOTHER PARTY AND SEE THE CHANGE OTHER PARTY CAN BRING.
WE NEED FRESH AIR IN ASO ROCK PLSSSSSSSSS
IT IS ONLY A FOOL THAT DOES THE SAME THING AND EXPECT A DIFFERENT RESULT

PDP MUST GO
FRESH AIR IN ASO ROCK PLS

4 Likes

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by OKDnigeria: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
of all d monies mentioned none was paid into Jonathan's acct. they said people close to d president, who are those people? they didn't say. they mentioned one Aliyu. how is he related to d president? they didn't say.
I looked through d article to see how d so called fraud involved Jonathan, I didn't see.

APC and propaganda.....

1 Like

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by clemz88(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
In my own opinion I see this APC guys are just looking for means to pull jonathan doWn by all means by looking for flamzy fault . They claim to be holy while they are not cos the presidential aspirant himself isn't even trust worthy together with his crew. With the way this APC are going ,I already see failure around them. If they really wanna win this election they must put away attitude of trying to bring out fault by all means .
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Chuks16(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
idris4r83:
u cant also bet with your life for pdp either.

go to bed dear, there is darkness at the end of the tunnel for APC members
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
APC IS MORE INTERESTED IN WRESTING POWER FROM THE CURRENT ADMIN. THAN WHAT TO DO WIT IT...WEN I LOOK AT THEM, I JUST SEE A BUNCH OF DISGRUNTLED POLITICIANS WHO HAVE NOTHING NEW TO OFFER. JUST LISTEN TO THEIR SPEECHES...FULL OF PLATITUDES...NO REAL IDEAS ON HOW TO SOLVE NIG'S PROBLEMS...IT'S EASY TO CRITIZE,BT IT SHULDNT STOP THRE... undecided Just wish Nigerians had a better alternative as de opposition cry
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Omimah: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
datguru:
APC will be a history come February 2015, then fresh air continues
Stop being silly, it is our national wealth we are talking here - our commonwealth.
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by AhmedB: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=slimmy05 post=27227687]If you like paint his name with mud and any dark substance you can ever lay your hands on.

2015 is sealed. GEJ taking us to the promise land. Let buhari be fooling himself and looking for self pity. Taking loan to buy form? Where did he keep all the billion dollars he looted.[/quoted)

The money Buhari looted was what made him to be the Sixth richest president in Africa and don't forget he had no shoes.
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Edosbeat(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2014

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
datguru:
APC will be a history come February 2015, then fresh air continues
With people like you Nigeria have no future,I don't insult but am gonna insult you..,you are a bastarrd (not because ur dad is not ur real dad but because u hate my country)with all the allegation here that's is the only thing you have...that is why some peel are better handicap than with their complete body(you won't have the opportunity to type this if your hands have been amputated

1 Like

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by lekikosky(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Corruption personified of the highest order.
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mogidi:
APC propagandist Lai Mohammed is not called Lai Lai Mohammed for nothing, this man deserves national award for twisting facts on its head.

Should APC win next election I expect Lai Mohammed to land the minister for Misinformation portfolio. The man is a genius at misinformation.
Shady be labaran Maku told us in April that Nigeria already have drug for ebola
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by jumas(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
if u don't want GMB 2015 Chad is not far grin
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by Mordyb: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Whatever lier Mohammed must be smoking will surely kill him(if not Jonathan's reelection)
these scandal that was in existence before yar adua and you won't and can't question obasanjo
patiently waiting for Jonathan to come back as president because I baffles me how grown men like this fool think . If there is any justice in the world people like him should arrested on treasonable offence, spreading falsehood and promotion of act that fosters disunity. In fact he is a terrorist

Jonathan should do the needful legally come 2015 he should locked up alongside his merchants of evil
Re: Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc by okych16(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
all this money u people are sharing, there is God o.... GOD abeg touch dia head to make mistake and transfer some of the money to my account abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance / 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Kwankwaso Disagree Over Presidential Ticket / FG Outlines Firms For Sale, Concession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.