Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad (2598 Views)

Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays / Breaking News, Abducted Chibok Schoolgirls Rescued! / FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by nickxtra(m): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
News just filtering in, has it that the kidnapped Chibok secondary school girls will be released on Monday, the 20th day of October, 2014, in the Republic of Chad. This is sequel to the cease fire agreement between the insurgents and the the Nigerian government. This will be a great relief for the already despodent and griefed families of these girls and their sympathizers cut across the world, especially the #Bringbackourgirls group. Source: Reported from Lagos by Deji Badmus, CCTV News. If you are glad with this new development, say 'thank God'.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by limgo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
I pray its so
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by jacabi(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
I pray this become reality and an end to boko haram and every form of unrest in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by firstolalekan(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hmn!
I hope so.
E-vote still ongoing..

link below

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by Scream(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Is Sherrif still in Chad? Well, good to hear...let this come to pass in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by pendy79: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
The tripartite meeting between GEJ, Idriss Deby and Ali-modu Sheriff comes to mind . I don't need a crystal ball now to know that Ali modu was and is a kingpin of the Boko Haram Sect.

Alimodu has interst spanning various sector of the Chadian economy now we hear chadian delegation facilitated the negotiation between the FG and BH.
Hmmmm I smell something here.....

Interpol should have gone to one of the houses of Ali modu sherrif in Chad I'm sure they would have rescued some of the girls long ago if not all. Because it is hard to understand how over 200 girls are fed, clothed and lived in a forest for 6months.

Where are the US SEALS when you need them?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by Ologorione1: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Some news says they will be released in saudi arabia while you are saying chad. Which one person go believe sef?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by bestman09(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
Waiting for the confirmation of this good news

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by nickxtra(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
[quote author=Ologorione1 post=27231284]Some news says they will be released in saudi arabia while you are saying chad. Which one person go believe sef?[/quote)Whether they are released in Saudi Arabia, Chad or even in my Edo village, all we want is their release.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
From failed arm deal, approval of$1b loan, Ali Modu sheriff and Jonathan meeting in chad, now its a truce on chadian Soil........ im laffing in 2015. Well let peace reign.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by Truth24(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Negotiations with Terrorists!
Hmmmmm....hope it works out well for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by zolajpower: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
lets just hope dis is true

at least we can breath a fresh of sanity
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jonathan must go

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by Zakkyoz: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Do i need any prophet to tell me before knowing that boko haram is politically stage managed by the ruling party. why now that general election is around the corner? No wonder our presido was spotted dancing skelewu in kano immediately after the abduction.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by yousee(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
nickxtra:
News just filtering in, has it that the kidnapped Chibok secondary school girls will be released on Monday, the 20th day of October, 2014, in the Republic of Chad. This is sequel to the cease fire agreement between the insurgents and the the Nigerian government. This will be a great relief for the already despodent family of these girls and their sympathizers cut across the world, especially the #Bringbackourgirls group. Source: Reported from Lagos by Deji Badmus, CCTV News. If you are glad with this new development, say 'thank God'.
Good news
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by yousee(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Zakkyoz:
Do i need any prophet to tell me before knowing that boko haram is politically stage managed by the ruling party. why now that general election is around the corner? No wonder our presido was spotted dancing skelewu in kano immediately after the abduction.
According to your reasoning; is it now that Buhari has entered the race for Aso Rock that BH suddenly has a face and are laying down weapons?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by AndyBlazeYansh(f): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
WOW! Nice!

I even found something more surprising in the thread below
www.nairaland.com/1954407/wont-believe-girlfriends-reaction-when#27232711
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by philantoxx(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
some relief indeed
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by Canme4u(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
If it is true, thats what I call a GOOD NEWS grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by Forzap: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jona jona....fresh air for life grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
Make e better b true angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by brennyB: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Just waiting to see,it has to be true!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by Zakkyoz: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
yousee:

According to your reasoning; is it now that Buhari has entered the race for Aso Rock that BH suddenly has a face and are laying down weapons?
Buhari has always being in the race for presidency ever since the return of our version of democracy. I really don't understand why you need to drag him into this. Why can't the fg govt prosecute him if it is evidential that he has a hand in bh?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by wisov(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
Leave sentiments, am happy to hear dis! Is wat we all ve bn praying for

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by golddeejay(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
they kno they r losing the battle already. But what r they getting in return? What abt their suspected sponsors? If the govt dont cut d tree deep frm d root, we might just be having a temporary peace
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by noblealuu: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Chad or Saudi Arabia? Anywhere they wanna release them so be it, in as much as there is a 'release'.

The God of All Possibilities be praised!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by oluwadanie1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Any little thing on dis politics section, pple will start calling jonathan and buhari.

Kilode
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by viczing(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
pendy79:
The tripartite meeting between GEJ, Idriss Deby and Ali-modu Sheriff comes to mind . I don't need a crystal ball now to know that Ali modu was and is a kingpin of the Boko Haram Sect.

Alimodu has interst spanning various sector of the Chadian economy now we hear chadian delegation facilitated the negotiation between the FG and BH.
Hmmmm I smell something here.....

Interpol should have gone to one of the houses of Ali modu sherrif in Chad I'm sure they would have rescued some of the girls long ago if not all. Because it is hard to understand how over 200 girls are fed, clothed and lived in a forest for 6months.

Where are the US SEALS when you need them?

Another stupid fvcktard commenting trash get sense pls am begging angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by macb2k: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Zakkyoz:

Buhari has always being in the race for presidency ever since the return of our version of democracy. I really don't understand why you need to drag him into this. Why can't the fg govt prosecute him if it is evidential that he has a hand in bh?

And u think that GEJ needs chibok girls scam 2 win election?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by pendy79: 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
viczing:

Another stupid fvcktard commenting trash get sense pls am begging angry angry angry

I think you need to all the reasonable people in your lineage and beg them to help you learn the act of reasonability and commonsense.

I made an opinion limited to myself on a public forum if it hurt you to your marrow why not write a counter post. The last I check seun doesn't charge to post on NL. So you will see that your act and statement suitably.qualify you to be the stupid person person commenting trash.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Abducted Chiboks Girls To Be Released On Monday, 20/10/14 In Chad by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
hmmmmmm.... make I just dey observe shaaa...

I will really like to see pictures/video of their release to clarify my doubt as regards whether there was any form of kidnap in Chibok

(1) (2) (Reply)

BOMBSHELL: Over 70% Of Northerners Are Illiterates-atiku / Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss / ELECTION 2015:-the Igbos Are Left Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.