Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Looking For The Perfect Partner Is Really Unfair - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For The Perfect Partner Is Really Unfair (2058 Views)

. / Does Perfect Partner Still Exists In Relationship? / The Perfect Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For The Perfect Partner Is Really Unfair by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 20, 2014
Although there is nothing wrong in wishing for a perfect partner but no one is actually perfect. Also, you try to coordinate ur lifestyle in ways that will bring people of ur kind closer to you. No matter who you end up with, try and see perfection in his or her imperfection
Re: Looking For The Perfect Partner Is Really Unfair by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
irishCream:
Op which imperfect lady turn u down let me go talk sense into her skull grin

I must confess u have a point in ur write up

Have seen several threads people keep listing whats not feasible

Well I do take them not to be matured in reasoning sha and jus pray

It wouldn't be late for them to realise we are all imperfect

Amen o
Re: Looking For The Perfect Partner Is Really Unfair by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:
People get the idea of perfect patner wrong. Perfect in the sense that he or she attributes compliments yours.Your weakness is her strength and her weakness is your strength.You both merge together to make a perfect rship.Therefore the saying'one mans food is another mans poison' He is my Mr. Perfect but he is not your Mr. Perfect.

Hmmm! Good one. The scripture says that two shall become one - that means my strength + your strength = 1 complete perfect human.

However, there are adjustments people need to make. That its your nature is not an excuse. If one has attitudes that people complain about, better work on it. Its proper for us all to work on some of our weaknesses and not make it our partner's responsibility to cover it up.

Let's work on ourselves before looking for a "tuned" partner.
Re: Looking For The Perfect Partner Is Really Unfair by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2014
nestaolive:
Although there is nothing wrong in wishing for a perfect partner but no one is actually perfect. Also, you try to coordinate ur lifestyle in ways that will bring people of ur kind closer to you. No matter who you end up with, try and see perfection in his or her imperfection

Now that's the main point!
Re: Looking For The Perfect Partner Is Really Unfair by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2014
adepiero:
Nice one bro!

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just April Fooled My Bae / 5 Things Women Do After Having Sex They Shouldn't Like / Ladies, See The Things U Can Do To Keep Your Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.