Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

5 Things Women Do After Having Sex They Shouldn't Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Women Do After Having Sex They Shouldn't Like (2041 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. / 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Women Do After Having Sex They Shouldn't Like by Eljay24(m): 2:26am On Apr 06, 2015
At times ladies fall into some Awkward situations
Of having sex with someone they shouldn't have, maybe after a girls night out . ..

Here 5 Things Women Do After Having Sex with a guy They Shouldn't Like

1. Freak out
If a lady wakes beside a guy she dosen't like or shouldn't be seen with, She freaks out especially when they can't remember what happened
or what lead to this,
The level of freak out is directly proportional to who it is they woke up beside "maybe Musa d Gateman" or Say they got knocked up and
decide to sex up that swanky fella they met at the
pub last night. Seemed legit at the time. Now
They're wondering if their life will have any meaning, what will they even TELL THEIR FRIENDS"

2.Tell their friends.
Yes* Ladies always tell their friends, Well unless she's some weird/shy church-goer type
She would likely have a group of ride or die
bitch*s that she's gona send a
plethora of deets to.
Usually along the lines of “I
Bleep*d John….” With a shocked, excited,
inquiring responses to follow. If it’s a real shocker to them ladies
then there is usually a regret
filled/mischievous acknowledgement of her
failure to "THINK" make righteous decisions for herself.
Followed by there “concerned voices.” Eeyaa.
Fuc* it.

3.Think.
Yes ooo" Too much thinking and about everything.
She'd be like “What does this
mean?!”For my life and Future.
“Damn I need to get tested”, “I’m such
a badass” and “I’m always going to be alone.”
These are just some of the things that will be
filling up her thoughts bubbles into the wee hours of the night. That's if she dosent "CRY" about it.

4.Cry.
Pretty much standard any time ladies are unsure of
a decision just made. For some just a
moistening of the eyes may occur. For
others….let the wailing season begin.
After which

5.Get in to action.
Yup now coming to the conclusion that
“yes,” that was a mistake.
Let the problem
solving begin. Time for that awkward purchase at
the grocery store. Yea, try and throw in some
candy or something so it doesn’t look like your
sole purpose in this trip today wasn’t to purchase
this ….Yup. Real casual. She tries hard to fight off that regrets she has for making d wrong decisons.
Re: 5 Things Women Do After Having Sex They Shouldn't Like by kilokeys(m): 2:30am On Apr 06, 2015
i had a friend once..

once he notices a girl he just hmmd is abt to start acting up. he starts d acting..

like, oh sh*t mehn.. babe.. u made me do this, my gf would kill me.. bla bla bla..

and to my surprise and his pleasure.. u see the girl petting him.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women Do After Having Sex They Shouldn't Like by balogundayo(m): 3:05am On Apr 06, 2015
kilokeys:
i had a friend once..

once he notices a girl he just hmmd is abt to start acting up. he starts d acting..

like, oh sh*t mehn.. babe.. u made me do this, my gf would kill me.. bla bla bla..

the babe go "jegarize" sharply before she enter orubebe mode grin!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women Do After Having Sex They Shouldn't Like by Holywizard: 6:17am On Apr 06, 2015
eeeeya

I'll simply ask her...

Did i force u?
Re: 5 Things Women Do After Having Sex They Shouldn't Like by danbrowndmf(m): 7:42am On Apr 06, 2015
Re: 5 Things Women Do After Having Sex They Shouldn't Like by iwant2beheard: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2015
@ Eljay24 modify your topic abeg, it should be 'shouldn't have',you gave me a lotta thinking jam there!
Re: 5 Things Women Do After Having Sex They Shouldn't Like by Pdizzle(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2015
kilokeys:
i had a friend once..

Sharp nigga

(1) (Reply)

From Having A Crush To Being Crushed. / My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels / Is It Normal 4 A Guy 2 Freak Out Wen He Hears A Lady Is In Dat "Time Of D Month"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.