Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. (2215 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2014
Many ladies in a bid of playing hard to get, have lost their future man designed for them by God. The right man that have attempted to woo them have to toss them aside due to the playing hard to get thing and being insultive.

Many ladies have insulted many guys that attempt to woo them even when they know that some of them will make a good husband and will be campartible with them.

Some ladies will say to guys that tried to woo them '' do u have sense at all? do i look like your class? What even gave u the guts to approach me? Stupid, foolish bla bla bla...'' many guys on hearing this will flee from the lady and never approach her again.

My friend was telling me of a lady that poured insult on him when he was trying to woo her. He tried again for about 3 times to no avail, so he forgot about her for like 1month and he was surprise to see the lady coming back to beg for forgiveness and my friend forgave her, but he said he cannot be her friend again.

So ladies should learn and stop insulting guys that tried to woo them. They should be polite in trying to turn away a guy if they dnt like him. They can also say, i would think about it.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by naijaboiy: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2014
Good advice smiley
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2014
naijaboiy:
Good advice smiley
yea. They better learn.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2014
Like seriously? ... Such gurls still exist?? Dahz xo old school jhor.
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2014
dzeeny:
Like seriously? ... Such gurls still exist?? Dahz xo old school jhor.
it happens o. Many ladies are so rude.
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Baddestguyp(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2014
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by priscaoge(f): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2014
Advice no be Curse grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2014
Ukutsgp:
it happens o. Many ladies are so rude.
Ehn..dem go waste na.. No guy likes a rude or pompous lady.
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2014
Baddestguyp:
BUSTED grin
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Tymax(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2014
Conceited ladies. Once you break down their hard-to-get barrier, you find out that they are not "all that".

Don't waste time with such ladies. A sensible woman will recognize a king and her head will be correct. One time!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2014
priscaoge:
Advice no be Curse grin grin
abi?
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by mooremedia: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2014
Some Ladies are the cause of their own Calamity...
Even if you don't like a guy,there's a polite way to turn him down.
You mustn't show yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2014
Baddestguyp:
Minister of women affairs how are you?grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by luckaz(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2014
they shld be playing hard to get
while their mates are getting married

*just passing*
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Baddestguyp(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2014
claireshan:
Minister of women affairs how are you?grin
I'm fine o, you're missing me already? tongue
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2014
Ukutsgp:
Many ladies in a bid of playing hard to get, have lost their future man designed for them by God. The right man that have attempted to woo them have to toss them aside due to the playing hard to get thing and being insultive.

Many ladies have insulted many guys that attempt to woo them even when they know that some of them will make a good husband and will be campartible with them.

Some ladies will say to guys that tried to woo them '' do u have sense at all? do i look like your class? What even gave u the guts to approach me? Stupid, foolish bla bla bla...'' many guys on hearing this will flee from the lady and never approach her again.

My friend was telling me of a lady that poured insult on him when he was trying to woo her. He tried again for about 3 times to no avail, so he forgot about her for like 1month and he was surprise to see the lady coming back to beg for forgiveness and my friend forgave her, but he said he cannot be her friend again.

So ladies should learn and stop insulting guys that tried to woo them. They should be polite in trying to turn away a guy if they dnt like him. They can also say, i would think about it.

A very good piece. Yes, playing too hard to get does turn a man who is in love with a particular girl off. There are so many signs to pinpoint if a man is serious about the girl. I am going to list them out if the girls really want to know:-)

But to insult a man because of love? It's somewhat disgusting. Though, i haven't experience it before.
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
Joenice:
A very good piece. Yes, playing too hard to get does turn a man who is in love with a particular girl off. There are so many signs to pinpoint if a man is serious about the girl. I am going to list them out if the girls really want to know:-)

But to insult a man because of love? It's somewhat disgusting. Though, i haven't experience it before.
u hv spoken well.
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by mesoade(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
If a man is "designed for you(destiny)". . Nothing can make him elude you
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by passionate88: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
angry angry
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by philantoxx(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
spot on.
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Omimah: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
I disagree with you that God has set a particular lady for a particular man. In a situation where a young lady dies, does that mean that the man that God has destined her to marry (as you would want us believe) won't get married or will marry the wrong lady?
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Omimah:
I disagree with you that God has set a particular lady for a particular man. In a situation where a young lady dies, does that mean that the man that God has destined her to marry (as you would want us believe) won't get married or will marry the wrong lady?
they would nt die, but will surely cross paths.
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
mesoade:
If a man is "designed for you(destiny)". . Nothing can make him elude you
what makes u think so?
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by mesoade(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ukutsgp:
what makes u think so?
because destiny is defined as the events that's bound to happen in sum1's life whc includes d ppl u mit(yl growing up and after)
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
mesoade:
because destiny is defined as the events that's bound to happen in sum1's life whc includes d ppl u mit(yl growing up and after)
cant someone destroy his own destiny through carelessness?
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by mesoade(m): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ukutsgp:
cant someone destroy his own destiny through carelessness?
i've heard about destiny destruction but the definition of destiny itself didnt make me agree with it.

If destiny is what is bound to happen to someone in life,their is nothing like untimely death-mesoade
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Pervert1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
No man is designed for a particular lady!

If them play hard to get,them go go adopt kids when they can't get a husband.i think the ladies were created that way sha,but if they agree sharp sharp u go call them cheap,if they play hard,u will call them playing hard to get! Some ladies na mumu sha!

By the way,stop being frustrated....! Which one be "DESIGNED"?
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
mesoade:
i've heard about destiny destruction but the definition of destiny itself didnt make me agree with it.

If destiny is what is bound to happen to someone in life,their is nothing like untimely death-mesoade
if GOD had even show u ur destiny, u can destroy it with ur own hands by living contrary to his will. Destiny can be truncated.
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pervert1:
No man is designed for a particular lady!

If them play hard to get,them go go adopt kids when they can't get a husband.i think the ladies were created that way sha,but if they agree sharp sharp u go call them cheap,if they play hard,u will call them playing hard to get! Some ladies na mumu sha!

By the way,stop being frustrated....! Which one be "DESIGNED"?
they should be polite to guys trying to woo them. Must they even do that at all? The man that will luv u, will luv u whether they play those gimmicks or nt.

There is always the right man for every lady.
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by mesoade(m): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ukutsgp:
if GOD had even show u ur destiny, u can destroy it with ur own hands by living contrary to his will. Destiny can be truncated.
God is the author and finisher of our faith,he's omnipotent and omnipresent . . GOD has written all our lives,how it'l start and end. . .

Destiny can't be altered.
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Pervert1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ukutsgp:
they should be polite to guys trying to woo them. Must they even do that at all? The man that will luv u, will luv u whether they play those gimmicks or nt.

There is always the right man for every lady.
na true sha,but i have seen polite ladies...!
Re: A Lady Can Lose The Man Designed For Her By Playing Hard/being Insultive. by Ukutsgp(m): 5:52am On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:
God is the author and finisher of our faith,he's omnipotent and omnipresent . . GOD has written all our lives,how it'l start and end. . .

Destiny can't be altered.
my guy stop arguing this. This is simple enough. God has said something about you but the choice to make it happen is yours. The choices u make can either make u or mar u. I will nt quote bible cos this is nt a religious section.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine Hangout!!! / Is Break-up The Best Option?? / Can You Marry Your Elder Brothers Wife's Elder Sister ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.