Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions (4641 Views)

10 Categories Of Female Virgins In Nigeria / The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / A Thread For Virgins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by podosci(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
jhydebaba:

Ok, so I should not look for virgin in Tertiary institutions. I'll go to elementary institutions: kindergarten, pre-schools and nursery cuz I doubt if I can see in primary school. Thanks @OP

Since u are in search of virgins i can as well go to pediatric center in hospitals and look for virgins among new born babies
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
podosci:

So Virginity is the Dignity of a woman, whats the dignity of a man? lemme guess to Bleep has many virgins has possible and finaly mary a virgin?......so u adress virgins diffrently?, that means if u see a two year old girl, u wld start addressing her diffrently since she ought to be. virgin? and if u see morthers who have givn birth to several children, u address them differntly, since they are no longer virgins ...........Its such archaic thinking that ha lead to the downfall of so many men.....

try to think straight guy and moreso the op is right...but if u still dont tap sense, why not hop out of his post
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by podosci(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
ty265:

please try to think straight
I appologise for ma backward thinking that disturbs ur virgin hurnt..........i rest my case

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Bro u wanna hear truth
This is my story
I met my gf during my last sem in a very popular polytechnic like that here in lagos (which I won't say its name expressly, u should know it). She has this look of a Prima Donna or should I say Femme fatale? She looks like a really exposed girl who's probably got bangings from guys all around the globe, she's quite beautiful, only God knows the no of guys chasing her all around d school from departments to classes, she's sexy and what kills me most about her is Her Bossom grin chai! D tin lason na die. Then, to her killer waist (which was actually all I wanted), HIPS stands out gidigba, I know if Puyol had that kind of HIPs he wouldn't be disgraced by Di maria back then during a Madrid vs Barca match, but her backside is medium sha, coz I just have to be honest to any nearest Honesty degree lol don't mind my word usage coz Ope of the Standard Use of english is quite different from the Ope on a internet social forum, so A Faux pas wouldn't be a crime here but would be a great offense in the other. Back to discussion, I myself neva tot she was a virgin, luckily for me, the girl was actually tripping for me! Hmmmm, and as a smart guy, I followed code, to cut it short, normal procedures was established and followed in a Processing order, one thing led to the other we started dating! She wasn't the Bad girl I thought she would be when we first kissed, I noticed she was struggling for some time but she later learned to do it well coz I'm a good teacher (either bookwise or rom wise all join!) hehe and also PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT. So this girl is a novice of the Romance world (not too novice sha o) and I was about getting bored, my mind never thought of it for once that she's a virgin, she later Told me that she's a virgin, but who go believe? Haha, I told her ok that I've heard but she noticed I feigned an acknowledging consent and knew I didn't really believe her. One Day sha, I get to know and realize through substantial and substantive procedures that She was a REAL VIRGIN, uno sey fake ones dey now o, coz dis different creams wey dem dey advertise up and down sef no go make guys no ORIGINAL VIRGIN lol But to cut it short, she was ORIGINAL VIRGIN, what made the story sidedly different is that, I DIDN'T look for Virgin and infact I wasn't expecting one, I was one of the stand strong supporters of threads like this, but VIRGIN found me. Thanks bro. Not all girls in tertiary institutions are as deep as the Well in my late grand pa's back yard in my home town :-D Some but vary rare and little of them are still VIRGINS. Prolly the S.U, Ijabians or Chronically ugly ones. Mine is VARY RARE but REAL
Ino dey talk too much cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by destante(f): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
ogadanu undecided
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by Rapsodee(m): 4:42am On Oct 19, 2014
nomabeeee:
thank u vry much for saying dz
Dats it nah...the op generilized it too much angry

you welcum wink

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 19, 2014
myopic
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by mesoade(m): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2014
podosci:

Thats your statistic is totally flawed....in Nigeria researchers have shown that 65% of men cheat on their wifes,, and 70% of women remain faithfull,,,,,,so u can see the problem with infidelity in a Marriage remains with men and there is no direct corrolation between virginity and faithfullness,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i plan marring a girl who is intelligent, beautifull, resilient, a woman who would struggle with mi though tick and thons.......a woman who would raise ma childre. and take good care of them weither am dead or alive,,, am nt concerned abt her virginity, am more concerned about the above listed qualities.........and if ur problem is ur wife nt being faithfull,,,,,after marrying a virgin,, u can also get her circumcised,,since after circumcission she wont be able to feel sex,,,she wont even need to consider other men.......my God women have suffered in This world,,,society and culture have reduced them to the very bottom of society
on ur 1st point,i'm not talking of general infidelity,i'm talking of CHANCE of d virgins doing it.

And u don't seem to get me,i'm just defending the virgins cos it's not easy for a boy or girl to keep his/herself till marriage,you know what i'm talking about,I DON'T CRAVE FOR VIRGINS . . If i marry one good,if i don't Good,cos dia ar many girls out there who ain't virgins but are good wife materials,but we have more virgins who are wife material(discipline is wen dey kip demselves until marriage).

And talking about what women face in the world especially in africa i concur with you. A man marry 5wives,its normal;a woman has another man outside,she's a prostitute,that's gross injustice.

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by mesoade(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:
Bro u wanna hear truth
This is my story
I met my gf during my last sem in a very popular polytechnic like that here in lagos (which I won't say its name expressly, u should know it). She has this look of a Prima Donna or should I say Femme fatale? She looks like a really exposed girl who's probably got bangings from guys all around the globe, she's quite beautiful, only God knows the no of guys chasing her all around d school from departments to classes, she's sexy and what kills me most about her is Her Bossom grin chai! D tin lason na die. Then, to her killer waist (which was actually all I wanted), HIPS stands out gidigba, I know if Puyol had that kind of HIPs he wouldn't be disgraced by Di maria back then during a Madrid vs Barca match, but her backside is medium sha, coz I just have to be honest to any nearest Honesty degree lol don't mind my word usage coz Ope of the Standard Use of english is quite different from the Ope on a internet social forum, so A Faux pas wouldn't be a crime here but would be a great offense in the other. Back to discussion, I myself neva tot she was a virgin, luckily for me, the girl was actually tripping for me! Hmmmm, and as a smart guy, I followed code, to cut it short, normal procedures was established and followed in a Processing order, one thing led to the other we started dating! She wasn't the Bad girl I thought she would be when we first kissed, I noticed she was struggling for some time but she later learned to do it well coz I'm a good teacher (either bookwise or rom wise all join!) hehe and also PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT. So this girl is a novice of the Romance world (not too novice sha o) and I was about getting bored, my mind never thought of it for once that she's a virgin, she later Told me that she's a virgin, but who go believe? Haha, I told her ok that I've heard but she noticed I feigned an acknowledging consent and knew I didn't really believe her. One Day sha, I get to know and realize through substantial and substantive procedures that She was a REAL VIRGIN, uno sey fake ones dey now o, coz dis different creams wey dem dey advertise up and down sef no go make guys no ORIGINAL VIRGIN lol But to cut it short, she was ORIGINAL VIRGIN, what made the story sidedly different is that, I DIDN'T look for Virgin and infact I wasn't expecting one, I was one of the stand strong supporters of threads like this, but VIRGIN found me. Thanks bro. Not all girls in tertiary institutions are as deep as the Well in my late grand pa's back yard in my home town :-D Some but vary rare and little of them are still VIRGINS. Prolly the S.U, Ijabians or Chronically ugly ones. Mine is VARY RARE but REAL
Ino dey talk too much cheesy
LWKMD . .,had similar experience too

But the bad side is that

i left her a virgin.
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by phiszo(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2014
podosci:

Thats your statistic is totally flawed....in Nigeria researchers have shown that 65% of men cheat on their wifes,, and 70% of women remain faithfull,,,,,,so u can see the problem with infidelity in a Marriage remains with men and there is no direct corrolation between virginity and faithfullness,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i plan marring a girl who is intelligent, beautifull, resilient, a woman who would struggle with mi though tick and thons.......a woman who would raise ma childre. and take good care of them weither am dead or alive,,, am nt concerned abt her virginity, am more concerned about the above listed qualities.........and if ur problem is ur wife nt being faithfull,,,,,after marrying a virgin,, u can also get her circumcised,,since after circumcission she wont be able to feel sex,,,she wont even need to consider other men.......my God women have suffered in This world,,,society and culture have reduced them to the very bottom of society
Nice reply. On point

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by PrincessB1(f): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2014
OP stop generalizing ohhh bcz virgins dey our various institutions nyafun nyafun
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:
LWKMD . .,had similar experience too

But the bad side is that

i left her a virgin.

Ouch
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by abdulwastecx(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2014
podosci:

This brother is like me...we resson alike and talk alike..
what the hell is wrong with people
what the Bleep is special qbout virginity
marriage is a social contract that will take more of once life than imagine.
look at a life of a man: from age 0-25 you are under your parent, from 25- 30 a bachelor, from 30- 70 or more you will be your wife. Do you want spend your 40years and mire with some body becauee of her virginal? ??

I see intelligence, hardwork, literacy, calmness, what she can offer, does she really want me more than virgin....infact I hate virgins

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by abdulwastecx(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2014
ty265:

try to think straight guy and moreso the op is right...but if u still dont tap sense, why not hop out of his post

Nigeiria is one of those country people consider virginity as a topic what discussing...
Nigga not worried about lack of electricity, pipe born water, good road, slump everywhere but seriously worried about a woman virginity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by abdulwastecx(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2014
Missmossy:
Despite all,there are still virgins in tertiary institution. It can't always get so worst now.

what is wrong with non virgin? ?
since when did women become a commodity that need to be checked before purchasing? ??

virginity is an illusion that should not be relevant. ..women have the right to do whatever they want with their PU..SSY

2 Likes

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by podosci(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2014
ty265:

I would not dignify ur comment with a reply.....i rest ma case

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by podosci(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:
on ur 1st point,i'm not talking of general infidelity,i'm talking of CHANCE of d virgins doing it.

And u don't seem to get me,i'm just defending the virgins cos it's not easy for a boy or girl to keep his/herself till marriage,you know what i'm talking about,I DON'T CRAVE FOR VIRGINS . . If i marry one good,if i don't Good,cos dia ar many girls out there who ain't virgins but are good wife materials,but we have more virgins who are wife material(discipline is wen dey kip demselves until marriage).

And talking about what women face in the world especially in africa i concur with you. A man marry 5wives,its normal;a woman has another man outside,she's a prostitute,that's gross injustice.
We agree on some points bit still disagree on other points,,,,,before i rest my case,,,,lemme ask you one question? u talk about virgin girls being deciplined and good wife materials? what are about virgin boys?................what qualities do dey bring to the marriage?.......
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by Sirchucks(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2014
U r wrong. Go round and check.

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by mesoade(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2014
podosci:

We agree on some points bit still disagree on other points,,,,,before i rest my case,,,,lemme ask you one question? u talk about virgin girls being deciplined and good wife materials? what are about virgin boys?................what qualities do dey bring to the marriage?.......
you and i know what it means for a boy to kip himself till marriage(with all the immoralities goin around,peer pressure e.t.c) so number1 thing is discipline,he'l make a disciplined husband and father.
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by podosci(m): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:
you and i know what it means for a boy to kip himself till marriage(with all the immoralities goin around,peer pressure e.t.c) so number1 thing is discipline,he'l make a disciplined husband and father.
U know at the end of it all marriage and virginity are just 30% of the circle........Are virgins more succesfull in life?
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by mesoade(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2014
podosci:

U know at the end of it all marriage and virginity are just 30% of the circle........Are virgins more succesfull in life?
i can't really say,but if so that they ain't successful ,it's a way of the devil frustrating virgins to b non-virgins . .same way he'll leave the rich atheist cos he knows they're heading to hell and torment d rich christians to commit sin.
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by podosci(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:
i can't really say,but if so that they ain't successful ,it's a way of the devil frustrating virgins to b non-virgins . .same way he'll leave the rich atheist cos he knows they're heading to hell and torment d rich christians to commit sin.
We have been having an intellectual aguement since yesterday now you bring, hell, devil and God into it......am sign out and resting my case
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by mentorandfriend(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2014
Lets stop all these generalising speeches. It is childish. For your information, I studied for six years in the university. I read medicine. I'm tall, dark and handsome, I'm sociable; but I entered the uni as a virgin and came out as one after six years. But well, like they say, TO THE JAUNDICED, ALL THINGS ARE YELLOW. Perhaps your experiences in life is blurring your perception.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by mentorandfriend(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2014
But I must add, being a virgin or not being a virgin does not make us better or worse ladies and gents. Being a virgin will not make us better or worse in family life tommorrow or in our relationships. And well, I'm not even looking for a virgin when it comes to marriage. Just have character, and I'll cross the ocean for you.
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by mesoade(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2014
podosci:

We have been having an intellectual aguement since yesterday now you bring, hell, devil and God into it......am sign out and resting my case
lol,dats how best i can lay my point
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by podosci(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:
lol,dats how best i can lay my point
Lol....Point noted
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Nigeiria is one of those country people consider virginity as a topic what discussing...
Nigga not worried about lack of electricity, pipe born water, good road, slump everywhere but seriously worried about a woman virginity.

story for d ancient greek gods ooo.i knw d defiled ones will b d one to like ur lame comment
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by iamxay96: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
podosci:

Why all this stress over Virginity, many men have been lead to their graves over this,, some even strap bombs to themselves insearch of this........Have never had sex with a virgin,,,can somebody explain to mi why sleeping with a virgin girl has become something to die for
gud point!!!!!
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by khukhi(f): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
chibuike67:
hm! Virgins aint available again....definitely u wont find them in church cos d azonto ones re camouflaging there.

gringrin quit generalizing.
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by abdulwastecx(m): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
mesoade:

I will love to be an atheist if God will deliberately make them rich since they will be going to hell...to bust your bubble, there is no such thing as hell or heaven....
Those are just some mythical place created by cave men to deceive people.
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by mesoade(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
abdulwastecx:

I will love to be an atheist if God will deliberately make them rich since they will be going to hell...to bust your bubble, there is no such thing as hell or heaven....
Those are just some mythical place created by cave men to deceive people.

Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? / Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! / See How A Girl Was Disgraced Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.