Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions (4594 Views)

10 Categories Of Female Virgins In Nigeria / The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / A Thread For Virgins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by babakb: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2014
if you are out there thinking that girl in the university, polytechnic, fce, school of nursing and midwifery etc is a virgin then you are in delusion, we are in an era of adolescent and teenage sex, even in secondary schools i can say the ratio of non virgins to virgins is 60 40 because even if boys don't approach these girls, the internet will force them to approach the boys for sex, so much indecency circulating in the websites and blogs, social networks, movies, musical videos etc, the kids can never bear or resist the temptations of wanting to practice what they are viewing, our parents really enjoyed during their time, that is why their marriages made sense unlike our generation, our marriage is filled with suspicion, mistrust, anger and disappointment etc because we met ourselves deflowered already, what a shame.
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by khukhi(f): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2014
Okay
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Please who knows the price of a good microwave?
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by davdandam(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2014
I'm hurt and heart broken, I'm a virgin and a graduate. ...ladies plz look for me. grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by Rapsodee(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2014
The fact that non-virgins are now very rampant doesn't mean everyone is a non-virgin.

People are different!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by chibuike67(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2014
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by dechandel(f): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2014
Op you are lying

And stop generalising
Its bad undecided

3 Likes

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by kristein(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2014
d op iz ryt...bt i believ dier re stil many virgins out dier in tertiary institution.even al diz babes dt form "neva touch before"av bin sex in an uncountable wayz ..d prob we av is dt we mispute doze dt re stil virgins wit d unvirgins..u can c one dt dresses nd make sure she luks gud,she is also hot in campus bt u can neva knw she is stil a virgin bcs she disguise hasef wif al diz attitude

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by Exjoker(m): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2014
What of female Nairalanders?
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2014
Virgin land, Virgin that , virgin airline sef abeg make una pack well with this word oo
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by podosci(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2014
babakb:
if you are out there thinking that girl in the university, polytechnic, fce, school of nursing and midwifery etc is a virgin then you are in delusion, we are in an era of adolescent and teenage sex, even in secondary schools i can say the ratio of non virgins to virgins is 60 40 because even if boys don't approach these girls, the internet will force them to approach the boys for sex, so much indecency circulating in the websites and blogs, social networks, movies, musical videos etc, the kids can never bear or resist the temptations of wanting to practice what they are viewing, our parents really enjoyed during their time, that is why their marriages made sense unlike our generation, our marriage is filled with suspicion, mistrust, anger and disappointment etc because we met ourselves deflowered already, what a shame.
Why all this stress over Virginity, many men have been lead to their graves over this,, some even strap bombs to themselves insearch of this........Have never had sex with a virgin,,,can somebody explain to mi why sleeping with a virgin girl has become something to die for

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by podosci(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2014
ismokeweed:
Check jumia and konga........and next time try to comment properly on topics

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by Swizdoe(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Virgins plenty for deeper life fellowship on campus grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by ibkonekt(m): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by gsalvatore: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Who the hell is looking for virgin?

You the @op..Are you a virgin?

Being a virgin is not a Yard stick for knowing a good girl...Virgins and their lack of experience have brought down many relationships/homes.
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by Missmossy(f): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Despite all,there are still virgins in tertiary institution. It can't always get so worst now.

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by dmjinc(m): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
ismokeweed:
gocompare.com grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by mesoade(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
podosci:

can somebody explain to mi why sleeping with a virgin girl has become something to die for
is the Op talking about sleeping with one? . .

Virginity is the dignity of a woman.

Even with all your blabbings,If you know a girl is a virgin,the way you'll address her will be diff. From that of a non-virgin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by Tymax(m): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
They will attack the OP for "generalization" grin But the truth behind the thread remains.
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by Pervert1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
Virgin virgin! Hmm,Nairaland is turning into a Moral correction centre! Their are virgins out there joor,look hard enough...our institutions have virgins,dnt be suprised that gal that flirts with all guys in class is a virgin! Anyways,quit making a big deal out of this. I for one want to marry a virgin,but not in the expense of love! Remember,it's "TO LOVE AND TO CHERISH" not "TO DEFLOWER AND TO CONTROL"

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by Pervert1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
mesoade:

Even with all your blabbings,If you know a girl is a virgin,the way you'll address her will be diff. From that of a non-virgin.
not totally true! I'm not like that,..the girl that you call a slut because she is not a virgin,do u know her story?...maybe a pedophile took advantage of her at a tender age,maybe it's an as$hole of a stepfather,maybe her retarded mum made her do it,.! It's nt like the virgins have a higher IQ. virginity is dignity..i agree,so unfortunately,because a gal is raped..she has no dignity(automatic slut)
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by podosci(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
mesoade:

So Virginity is the Dignity of a woman, whats the dignity of a man? lemme guess to Bleep has many virgins has possible and finaly mary a virgin?......so u adress virgins diffrently?, that means if u see a two year old girl, u wld start addressing her diffrently since she ought to be. virgin? and if u see morthers who have givn birth to several children, u address them differntly, since they are no longer virgins ...........Its such archaic thinking that ha lead to the downfall of so many men.....

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by mesoade(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
podosci:

So Virginity is the Dignity of a woman, whats the dignity of a man? lemme guess to Bleep has many virgins has possible and finaly mary a virgin?......so u adress virgins diffrently?, that means if u see a two year old girl, u wld start addressing her diffrently since she ought to be. virgin? and if u see morthers who have givn birth to several children, u address them differntly, since they are no longer virgins ...........Its such archaic thinking that ha lead to the downfall of so many men.....
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by mesoade(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
podosci:

be real for ones,who's talking abt kids and mums here? And from your post,must everything be directed towards fvck?
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by nomabeeee(f): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Rapsodee:
The fact that non-virgins are now very rampant doesn't mean everyone is a non-virgin.

People are different!
thank u vry much for saying dz
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by nationwide1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
babakb:
I don't like making noise about virginity but how did you arrive at your conclusion? I gained admission into university as a virgin and I'm sure there are still others like me. #stop hasty generalization.

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by podosci(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
mesoade:
be real for ones,who's talking abt kids and mums here? And from your post,must everything be directed towards fvck?
So what are u planning to do with the virgin girls u are craving for .....are u planning to give them scholarships for being virgins and let them go on there way with out touching them?............am jst trying to point out to u d indignity woman face,,,,a girl has sex once,, she becomes a slot,,,,,a guy sleeps with everytin he sees and he his hailed has a champion.........Does Virginity determine piousness?

1 Like

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by mesoade(m): 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pervert1:
not totally true! I'm not like that,..the girl that you call a slut because she is not a virgin,do u know her story?...maybe a pedophile took advantage of her at a tender age,maybe it's an as$hole of a stepfather,maybe her retarded mum made her do it,.! It's nt like the virgins have a higher IQ. virginity is dignity..i agree,so unfortunately,because a gal is raped..she has no dignity(automatic slut)
for ur 1st point,4 d fact that she ain't a virgin doesn't make her a slut unfortunately most ar sluts.

If she's raped,she's not lost her dignity cos she was coerced and not dat she willingly did it.
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by mesoade(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
podosci:

So what are u planning to do with the virgin girls u are craving for .....are u planning to give them scholarships for being virgins and let them go on there way with out touching them?............am jst trying to point out to u d indignity woman face,,,,a girl has sex once,, she becomes a slot,,,,,a guy sleeps with everytin he sees and he his hailed has a champion.........Does Virginity determine piousness?
the respect and trust i'll accord to her wil be great.she will most definitely be faithful to me . . D chance of Infidelity is 5% out of 100 cos she'l b tinkin d sex m givin her z d best,unlike the non-virgins who myt av tasted a better d**k dan myn and myt commit adultery cos of sexual satisfaction.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by jhydebaba(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ok, so I should not look for virgin in Tertiary institutions. I'll go to elementary institutions: kindergarten, pre-schools and nursery cuz I doubt if I can see in primary school. Thanks @OP
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by podosci(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
mesoade:
the respect and trust i'll accord to her wil be great.she will most definitely be faithful to me . . D chance of Infidelity is 5% out of 100 cos she'l b tinkin d sex m givin her z d best,unlike the non-virgins who myt av tasted a better d**k dan myn and myt commit adultery cos of sexual satisfaction.
Re: Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions by podosci(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
mesoade:
Thats your statistic is totally flawed....in Nigeria researchers have shown that 65% of men cheat on their wifes,, and 70% of women remain faithfull,,,,,,so u can see the problem with infidelity in a Marriage remains with men and there is no direct corrolation between virginity and faithfullness,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i plan marring a girl who is intelligent, beautifull, resilient, a woman who would struggle with mi though tick and thons.......a woman who would raise ma childre. and take good care of them weither am dead or alive,,, am nt concerned abt her virginity, am more concerned about the above listed qualities.........and if ur problem is ur wife nt being faithfull,,,,,after marrying a virgin,, u can also get her circumcised,,since after circumcission she wont be able to feel sex,,,she wont even need to consider other men.......my God women have suffered in This world,,,society and culture have reduced them to the very bottom of society

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Detect An Ugly Girl On Phone / Why Do Ladies Like To Look At The Bulge Infront Of Guys Trousers? / What You Need To Know About Having Sex In Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.