Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

What If Buhari Is Defeated Will NYSC Members Still Be Lynched The Second Time. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Buhari Is Defeated Will NYSC Members Still Be Lynched The Second Time. (2137 Views)

Our Senators Should Be Lynched... / No Woman Governor For Nigeria Yet As Apc’s ‘mama Taraba’ Is Defeated / Buhari Wants Rigger To Be Lynched At Sight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Buhari Is Defeated Will NYSC Members Still Be Lynched The Second Time. by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 19, 2014
I sincerely don't think Jonathan has done well enough to deserve a second term but Buhari is definitely not an alternative.AND I ASK ARE THEY THE BEST NIGERIA CAN OFFER? If u think both of them are not suitable click like
Re: What If Buhari Is Defeated Will NYSC Members Still Be Lynched The Second Time. by ChimaAdeoye: 1:08am On Oct 19, 2014
[size=14pt]Corpers of southern extraction should save their lives and leave the north during and immediately after the elections.

Buhari has not condemned his fanatics that killed the corpers the last time, there is no doubt that they will do it again knowing that he supports the killing of southerners and Christians.
[/size]
Re: What If Buhari Is Defeated Will NYSC Members Still Be Lynched The Second Time. by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:16am On Oct 19, 2014
Frankenstein:
Why didn't Buhari console the families of the victims and also condemn the barbaric actions of the evil people that carried out the attack?
That should have cleared his name.
Has an investigation indicted him? So why should he apologize? Ok, two can play that game.

Why hasn't GEJ apologized for the death of MKO Abiola and Kud'hirat? Why hasn't he apologized for the death of Bola Ige or Yar Adua? After all, if you want to deny the first two, Yar Adua's death was linked to GEJ--- even Turai, Bamaiyi and Yakassai have insinuated this directly and indirectly.

When GEJ apologizes for those deaths, then I assure you--- as God is my witness--- that Buhari will issue apologies for whatever u deem him responsible for.
Re: What If Buhari Is Defeated Will NYSC Members Still Be Lynched The Second Time. by Karismatik(f): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2014
Mekateka:
Why worry about Buhari? The man is a destined FAILURE. We don't want to bury another serving president again.
Personally, I'm not bothered abt d guy, but abt dos innocent Nigerians dat will as usual, be massacred.
I hav told my brother to relocate his family frm abj to lag b4 d election. It is 100% certain GEJ is a man GMB can not defeat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Elections Sensitization Workshop On Non-violence. Live On Nta /ait. / He Called Buhari "Quarter To The Grave" But Now, He Is Dead!!! / Senate Confirms Obanikoro As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.