Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? (868 Views)

Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? / Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? / Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? by Joshuadon: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, i have question for you all and this question is very important cus someone just asked me this question and i was racking my brain...but couldnt figure thIS out .................Nairalanders CAN A GUY AND A LADY BE BEST FRIENDS

WHAT DO U THINK?

Re: Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? by LEERICIST(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2014
NO and please don't ask me why.
Re: Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? by ERCROSS(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2014
Definitely yes...
It depends on maturity and self discipline..
Re: Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? by Joshuadon: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2014
ERCROSS:
Definitely yes...
It depends on maturity and self discipline..

1 point maturity and self discipline

good one bro..
Re: Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? by Tallesty1(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2014
Best Friends?............
Re: Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? by GreatGatsby(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2014
My answer is no, we are passed that era. Forget discipline and maturity, feelings will come and because the people of this century are weak, they will fall.

As a guy, a guy will always be your bestfriend, that goes to ladies too.
Re: Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? by solomonbrown64: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2014
..Sure.....Mine is a lady....
Re: Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? by Cheadiva(f): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2014
Yes....I love Rolling wit guys cool

1 Like

Re: Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? by mesoade(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2014
. . You can have a male as your bestfriend without having a boyfriend . . But once you have a boyfriend,that boyfriend must be your bestfriend.
Re: Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? by skentelelady(f): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2014
YES
My best friend in the Uni was a guy.
We were always everywhere together: day and night classes, lunch, room visitation etc grin.
Despite the fact that i didnt have boyfriend then and our closeness, i didnt have any emotional feeling for him and he never asked me out.
He was more matured and older though smiley
Re: Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? by Ewizard(m): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2014
yes!
my gf is my bestest friend!
Re: Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? by djeezy(m): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2014
Yes........Until one person starts falling in love with the other and the other does not feel the same way.
Re: Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Of course.
Re: Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? by tuns2s: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2014
This happened mostly among the so-called religious youth, they finds it so difficult expressing their feelings to each other until someone else take their chances... It is true you can have a guy as a close friend but not bestfriend because there is limit of information you can share (e.g. romantic events) with them.

So, how do you call someone your best friend if there are certain issues you can never discuss with him/her?
Re: Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Yeah.. On mutual benefits
Re: Can A GUY And LADY Be Best Friends ? by cooljoe(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Yes of cause. My best friend is a gal. We bin frnds since we was kids. Now we graduates, still we b besties. Yes d feelins did cum at some point, bt t was jst one of several phases we faced nd conquered. Can't wait for her to get married nd have kids, u go fear big uncle tins na

(1) (Reply)

DO Nigerians Still Believe In No Sex Before Marraige? / Things Girls And Guy misunderstand! / 8 Reasons Why A Good Woman Stays In A Bad Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.