Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? (7334 Views)

Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by ettaetta(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
For me i think its not possible. We all have best friends. A friend with whom we share all our secrets. A friend who is special to us than all other friends. If for a guy there is a girl who is his special friend and with whom he shares all his secrets then sooner or later it is observed that somebody falls for d other one. What do you think?
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by Sixaxis: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Highly possible buh der'll always be 'feels' @frst buh later, erryfn blends up with d hlp of undstndin.

My opinion tho'!
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by jopretty(f): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
I think you have just answered yourself by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by stillchris: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
of course. of the guu looks loke oshiomole, or the girl looks like ezekwesillygrin.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by tripplephi: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
One of both parties must be unforgivably ugly....
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
^^^^ The poster above me, how terribly ugly? U mean like Osho baba with his angel of a wife? undecided lee lee onako shiiit undecided

OP, u've answered ur question already, there is no such thing as best of friends between a guy and a girl, so everyone be careful, if ur spouse comes to show u an opposite sex as a besty, I'm really sorry for u.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by firstking01(m): 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
ettaetta:
For me i think its not possible. We all have best friends. A friend with whom we share all our secrets. A friend who is special to us than all other friends. If for a guy there is a girl who is his special friend and with whom he shares all his secrets then sooner or later it is observed that somebody falls for d other one. What do you think?
you asked a question and still answered it...dafuq aqain you lookinq forundecided
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
They say: a guy keeping a female as best frnd is like keeping a chicken as pet, no matta hw much u luv it ull still kill/eat it one day
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by ettaetta(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
firstking01:
you asked a question and still answered it...dafuq aqain you lookinq forundecided
dats my own opinion, i want to hear from other people too
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by KingRex1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
They say: a guy keeping a female as best frnd is like keeping a chicken as pet, no matta hw much u luv it ull still kill/eat it one day
Hmm, who propounded that?
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by Margauxluv(f): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ion even have a guy as my best friend.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by kachi19: 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
The probability of two friends of opp sex having feelings for each other is 8/10
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Well, it all starts with a crush - liking - love finally!
To what I've experienced sha, if the girl doesn't fall in love with the bestie, the guy falls for the girl, vice versa, bt sometimes, there's mutual understanding between both parties... So I'll say it's not all.

And to all those saying the guy must be unforgivably ugly, I've seen handsome men being best friends with girls who don't fall in love with 'em.
So ugliness is not a basis for ur judgment.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by pietro316: 12:06am On Apr 05, 2016
for me.... i cant be best friends with someone im in love with.. e no just follow at all... there will always be that spark... that chemistry... so its better to not start what you cant finish... you can be friends but then you can only be so careful.. once emotional attachment comes in..hmmm....*singing urhobo song in sam locos voice*
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by KingRex1(m): 12:09am On Apr 05, 2016
Ebayray:
Well, it all starts with a crush - liking - love finally!
To what I've experienced sha, if the girl doesn't fall in love with the bestie, the guy falls for the girl, vice versa, bt sometimes, there's mutual understanding between both parties... So I'll say it's not all.

And to all those saying the guy must be unforgivably ugly, I've seen handsome men being best friends with girls who don't fall in love with 'em.
So ugliness is not a basis for ur judgment.
So they can't remain besties without funny feelings?
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 05, 2016
KingRex1:
So they can't remain besties without funny feelings?

They can but in this present time, it's actually hard.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by sweetheart01(f): 12:32am On Apr 05, 2016
...op is vewi possible,as a matter of fact I prefer keeping male friends to female friends...av gat lot of male friends compared to females!...undecided
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by nuggarito: 2:05am On Apr 05, 2016
Very possible
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 05, 2016
Yes. My BFF is a guy and we have been frnds since jamb days. We even got admission in2 d same school. He was always getting my back wen we were in schl with attendance and assignments cheesy(smtyms I'm too lazy 2 go 4 my classes). Nobody blived we were(are) not dating. He's still my bff till now.
Nothing attached. I knw his relatnshp life and he knws mine. I even dey choose gf 4 him cheesy grin
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by Michizzy(f): 2:16am On Apr 05, 2016
jopretty:
I think you have just answered yourself by yourself.
To yourself and with yourself grin
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 05, 2016
HateU2:
Yes. My BFF is a guy and we have been frnds since jamb days. We even got admission in2 d same school. He was always getting my back wen we were in schl with attendance and assignments cheesy(smtyms I'm too lazy 2 go 4 my classes). Nobody blived we were(are) not dating. He's still my bff till now.
Nothing attached. I knw his relatnshp life and he knws mine. I even dey choose gf 4 him cheesy grin
See as you dey shine teeth here whereas you dey punish my young guy with overdose of FRIENDZONE. See your lifecheesy
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by firstking01(m): 6:09am On Apr 05, 2016
ettaetta:
dats my own opinion, i want to hear from other people too
that's ma own opiniongrin
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by Smartguy001(m): 6:19am On Apr 05, 2016
ettaetta:

Well me I have a girl as my bestie for a long time now and I have no feelings 4her...it all depends on d way and manner u handle it, we have even slept on d same bad severally n nofin happened.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 05, 2016
SirJeffry:
See as you dey shine teeth here whereas you dey punish my young guy with overdose of FRIENDZONE. See your lifecheesy
cheesy grin
See amebo cheesy
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by Alexander001(m): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2016
sometimes

Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by KingRex1(m): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2016
Ebayray:

They can but in this present time, it's actually hard.
Really.. nd then you give em the 'good riddance to bad rubbish' attitude after it happens by 12-1am.

When u woulda been xpecting it.. Yh i saw ur diary

Well i gat a female bestie nd wen neva going down that path.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by Philgbeee(m): 7:38am On Apr 05, 2016
well I have a female bestie and nothing strange has ever happened...am still enjoying the the friendzone level grin
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by tintedniggz(m): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2016
HateU2:
interesting!! And he never asked you out?
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by scampy(m): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2016
Yes, if
the guy is gay or
the gal na lezbo.

But if both are straight, they will still fcvk it is just a matter or time.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2016
tintedniggz:

interesting!! And he never asked you out?
Never. It's just frndshp. Nothing more
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2016
KingRex1:
Really.. nd then you give em the 'good riddance to bad rubbish' attitude after it happens by 12-1am.

When u woulda been xpecting it.. Yh i saw ur diary

Well i gat a female bestie nd wen neva going down that path.

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, u're hilarious.
Thanks, dearie.

Awww, wow, that's lovely.
Re: Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? by tintedniggz(m): 8:32am On Apr 05, 2016
HateU2:
Never. It's just frndshp. Nothing more
Can we forge a Frndship together then grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See My Beautiful Girlfriend Without Make-up (pic) / Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful / Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.