Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction (2805 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by JohnieWalker(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2014
Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction

When it comes to succeeding with women, the name of the game is ATTRACTION. If you don't know what sparks attraction in a woman and how to use that knowledge to make her FEEL it, you're going to have a lot of lonely nights. But once you master this invisible force… well, you'll have more women in your life than you can handle. Here are 10 tips to spark that magical feeling of attraction in the women you want.

10. Stop trying to impress her
Most guys think that they need to IMPRESS an attractive woman. They try to be on their best behavior and not make any mistakes or say something that will upset or offend her. Of course, this leads to nervous, self-conscious, "stilted" behavior AND it creates a tense, uncomfortable atmosphere that literally KILLS any attraction she may feel for you. Instead, you need to practice remaining totally calm. RELAX and lay back. Stop thinking that you need to impress a woman and start expecting her to impress YOU.

9.Keep the power
Ever been on a date and you could just sense that she had all the POWER? As if she had something that you desperately wanted and she KNEW IT? Most guys give away their power when they're with a woman. But do you think women are ATTRACTED to men who do this? No. The solution is to let her know that YOU are the one doing the "selecting," NOT HER. Show that you're picky about who you spend your time with and tease her about how she's screwing up her chances with you. Communicate that she's going to have to be on her best behavior to "qualify" for your time, and you'll be surprised just how far she'll go to get on your calendar.

8. Master conflict
Most men avoid CONFLICT as if it were an evil force, and when they do experience it, they HATE it. The fear of conflict keeps a lot of guys unsatisfied and unable to progress in life. When you learn to effectively handle and manage conflict -- whether it's with your boss, with your date, or even within YOURSELF -- you'll be on one of the most direct routes to real maturity. And everyone knows that women are irresistibly attracted to emotionally MATURE men. So ask yourself where you avoid conflict in your life and what you can do to get more comfortable with it. Whatever it is, make a commitment to get it "handled,” and women will LOVE you for it.

7. Pass her tests
If it were CRITICAL to find out what another person's TRUE character was like, and the stakes were high, how would you do it? The obvious answer is that you would create character TESTS for the other person and never TELL that person you're testing him.

This is EXACTLY what women do to men. Women look for things like dominance, drive and composure, and they test for these things by challenging men, changing plans at the last minute, playing hard to get, expecting special treatment, and so on.

How do you pass these tests and graduate to the next level? Realize when a woman is testing you and have the attitude of, “I can deal with any test a woman throws at me.” This strong, confident attitude will send her an undeniable signal that you're the solid kind of guy she wants to get to know better.

6. The bad-boy look
Here are two undeniable facts about women:

FACT 1: Many women are attracted to the “Bad Boy.”
FACT 2: A woman knows if you’re a “Bad Boy” before you say a single word.

How? It’s by the way you LOOK -- and I’m not talking fashion here. It’s about the look on your face. Marlon Brando had it in the classic film A Streetcar Named Desire; James Dean had it in movies like Rebel Without a Cause and East of Eden. The combination of the furrowed brow, pursed lips and slightly squinted eyes triggers an automatic attraction-response deep inside a woman. You won’t believe how quickly this unique "look" will give you more of a bad-boy vibe and take your success with women to the next level.

5. Put yourself on a pedestal
How would you act if you KNEW beyond the shadow of a doubt that a woman was TOTALLY into you but you weren’t THAT interested in her, and that you decided RELUCTANTLY to give her a chance to hang out with you? What if you were a bit arrogant, but still in the mood to have fun with it and tease her to see how much she really wanted you? Practice coming from this mental space and you'll find that it'll eliminate your nervousness -- INSTANTLY -- and it will give you the edge you need to project a confident, attractive vibe to ANY woman.

4. Be TOO comfortable
When a man is intimidated by a woman, she ALWAYS knows. How? Because he'll behave in ways that subtly tell her he's not comfortable with himself, with her and with the situation. The solution is to go to the OPPOSITE EXTREME and create the feeling that you're TOO comfortable. Mimic something she's doing in a funny way -- for example, if she has a really rigid posture, sit up extra straight and say, "I really think you should work on your posture." People are only playful like this when they're feeling comfortable, so this behavior will send the message that you're not intimidated by her in the slightest.

You can also pick up something small like a napkin and swat her with it, especially after you've made fun of her and she's pretending the comment bothered her. Most men don’t have the guts to be this bold, so when you DO, she'll see you as a cut above other guys.

3. Kiss her
Let's face it: When it's time for the first kiss, most guys get a bit freaked out and start acting nervous because they don't know exactly what to do. If you're talking to a girl and you want to know if she's ready to be kissed, here's what you can do: Reach over and touch her hair while you're talking and make a comment about it. You might say, "Your hair looks so soft," and just touch the tips of it. If she smiles and likes this, reach back over and start stroking it again, but this time also glance down at her lips and back up to her eyes a couple of times. If she lets you keep touching her hair, you know she's ready for you to kiss her, so give her what she wants.

2. Drive her CRAZY with anticipation
Here’s a killer move that will send ANY woman's attraction for you through the roof: I call it "Two Steps Forward, One Step Back." At each phase of contact -- like holding hands, kissing, and so on -- STOP and lean back for a minute or two BEFORE moving to the next "level." Let's say you're kissing a woman; instead of rushing in and trying to touch her body, stop kissing her and just look her in the eyes. THEN start kissing her again. The more you hold back and make her wait, the more she'll want you to CONTINUE. Creating and playing with "sexual tension" like this is a recipe for some SERIOUS chemistry.

1. Bring out her animal responses
In the animal kingdom, different animals have signals that tell their mate of choice they're interested. When the male uses one of these signals, the female actually becomes PARALYZED and freezes in a sexually aroused position. Women respond in a similar way to several specific behaviors from men. So if you want to turn her on in a BIG way, smell her neck and shoulders… pull her hair gently by running your hand up the back of her neck and her hair, then make a fist and pull lightly… breath in her ear and whisper a compliment to her or bite her neck gently. Warning: Use these moves with caution -- you may create a WILD ANIMAL that will stop at nothing to get what she wants from you.

Ultimately, if you relax and are comfortable with yourself, she will be more attracted to you than if you put her on a pedestal and act nervous. Remember: You’re just as much of a catch as she is. Now have fun with it.

1 Like

Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by boombay(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
undecided
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by briantext(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Noted
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by Mutuwa(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
Why must one have to spark attention self? Be ur self and people will be attracted to you naturally.

1 Like

Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by constance500: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hisses and walks out of thread, make she go marry her father undecided
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by iceberylin(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Number 10 works perfectly wink
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by April07: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Try all this one with me eh, you go just fail exam. undecided

Bad boy look ke... be squinting like someone with eye problems and the mouth cannot close... tongue
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mutuwa:
Why must one have to spark attention self? Be ur self and people will be attracted to you naturally.
follow that be yourself crap and watch your buddies get all the hot chicks while you hug your pillow every night
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by Mutuwa(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
follow that be yourself crap and watch your buddies get all the hot chicks while you hug your pillow every night

Young lad..you de post and relay on ur posted crap(s)..av been married for 6yrs now! Am ahead of you..and guess what?The chics are still after me..how?am just myself and never relied on craps (such as ur post)
I don't hoard ideas,I may tutor or counsel you as and when practicable,young lad. wink
Apply when ready ohk.. smiley
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by Mutuwa(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:

Bad boy look ke... he squinting like someone with eye problems and cannot close ur mouth.. tongue

Nice one ma.. wink
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mutuwa:

Young lad..you de post and relay on ur posted crap(s)..av been married for 6yrs now! Am ahead of you..and guess what?The chics are still after me..how?am just myself and never relied on craps (such as ur post)
I don't hoard ideas,I may tutor or counsel you as and when practicable,young lad. wink
hehehe
first off, i did not post it.

and about relying on this kinda posts i don't.
i knew more than 90 percent of the contents before i even saw the post.

keep in mind, you are not ahead of me

you can't tell a wussbag of a guy to be himself na grin you and i know say he no go see babe date na.

and, congrats on your marriage. be a good and faithfull husband.

and as for your course, i no want tongue i neva wan marry grin
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by Dopeyomi(m): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mutuwa:

Sir wetin уσυ come dey find for here

Na people ℓιкє уσυ dey use Facebook at age of 55

cheesy cheesy cheesy

No harm intended sir.. Ju̶̲̥̲̣̅̊st my serene observation!
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by EpicNigerian(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:

Bad boy look ke... be squinting like someone with eye problems and the mouth cannot close... tongue
That boy wey u dey mad for so,get all those qualities.Too much love na hin make u never notice.
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by April07: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
EpicNigerian:

That boy wey u dey mad for so,get all those qualities.Too much love na hin make u never notice.

undecided undecided
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by Mutuwa(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Sir wetin уσυ come dey find for here

Na people ℓιкє уσυ dey use Facebook at age of 55

cheesy cheesy cheesy

No harm intended sir.. Ju̶̲̥̲̣̅̊st my serene observation!

ah na the norms b dt my guy..am still a young man..and virtually can take another 3...I still de screen d ones wey de apply.I no de even use facebook self.
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by Mutuwa(m): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
hehehe
first off, i did not post it.

and about relying on this kinda posts i don't.
i knew more than 90 percent of the contents before i even saw the post.

keep in mind, you are not ahead of me

you can't tell a wussbag of a guy to be himself na grin you and i know say he no go see babe date na.

and, congrats on your marriage. be a good and faithfull husband.

and as for your course, i no want tongue i neva wan marry grin

first off..am not refering to the Op's post as yours o! i ment your post that i quoted.

a married man is ahead of a non married man..u will never know until u get there.All the literature you hear about marriage is some one else's intellectual exericise and personnal expirence which may at the same time be his/ her own collection of f**k ups..

tnks for your input however and plz start graphing out how to get married.dnt shy away from it,tho i may not know ur motif for "i never wan marry"
but shaa...think am bros..e better pass the abiku/ ogbanje approach releationships take shape this days.
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by Dopeyomi(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mutuwa:

ah na the norms b dt my guy..am still a young man..and virtually can take another 3...I still de screen d ones wey de apply.I no de even use facebook self.

[size=40] baba you be badOo o! Уσυ get wife for house and уσυ still dey screen 3 more! [/size]

I̶̲̥̅̊ duff my hAt for you

More power to уσυя elbow siR keep it up The Lord is уσυя strength!
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by FANE4Naija: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
boombay:
undecided
Let me guess. You don't know about these cos you schooled in France, right?
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by boombay(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
FANE4Naija:

Let me guess. You don't know about these cos you schooled in France, right?

Exactly!grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by Doco007: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Noted I hope its work.
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by Missmossy(f): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
*Yawns*
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by Tokunbohkinibig: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
@Mutuwa, waoh!!! That unmarried guy sounds more intelligent than you going by your posts here but that is not my purpose of being here.

I am here to correct that disgusting assertion right there in your post that " a married man is ahead of unmarried man". What arrant nonsense!!! What necessitated that assertion in the first place?

I am married with 2 kids does not put me ahead of my friends. They all have their priorities and when the right time comes, they would settle down with women of their choices. Most of them are even richer than most of us who are married; living more fulfilling lives than married ones. 80% of marriages today are in nothing but shambles but everybody pretends as if things are perfect.

I was on Lunch break with a colleague and he was making jest of his best pal who was yet to marry then. We both laughed over it, but before we parted ways, I remember telling him that your marriages is 100% perfect does not mean it won't pack up tomorrow. I said that to him jokingly and frankly in a way, he stopped for few seconds, thought about what I have just said to him but decided to move on.

Surprisingly, he has been asked to leave home by his glorified wife just 2 months after having that conversation with me. He is really going through hell at moment. I actually reminded him about my statement few month ago and he said i was right but was silly not to know better. He is asking me if I could accomodate him for the time being, just dis Friday. The moral of my colleague's story is that being married does not make you better in any way than unmarried guys out there.

Guys of 21 century set their priorities first before marriage and I guess you gat that
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by Kunleskey(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Married pple plenty 4here o make i jusk keep quiet...b4 i hear story that touch..
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by Mutuwa(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:
@Mutuwa, waoh!!! That unmarried guy sounds more intelligent than you going by your posts here but that is not my purpose of being here.

I am here to correct that disgusting assertion right there in your post that " a married man is ahead of unmarried man". What arrant nonsense!!! What necessitated that assertion in the first place?

I am married with 2 kids does not put me ahead of my friends. They all have their priorities and when the right time comes, they would settle down with women of their choices. Most of them are even richer than most of us who are married; living more fulfilling lives than married ones. 80% of marriages today are in nothing but shambles but everybody pretends as if things are perfect.

I was on Lunch break with a colleague and he was making jest of his best pal who was yet to marry then and we all laughed over it but before we parted ways, I remember telling him that your marriages is 100% perfect does not mean it won't pack up tomorrow. I said that to him jokingly and frankly in a way, he stopped for few seconds and thought about what I just said to him but decided to move on. And surprisingly, he has been asked to leave home by his glorified wife just 2 months after having that conversation. He is asking me if I could accomodate him for the time being, just dis Friday. The moral of my colleague's story is that being married does not make you better in any way than unmarried guys out there.

Guys of 21 century set their priorities first before marriage and I guess you gat that

If you have throughly gone though your "wisdomless" writeup,you will notice that you have left some innuendo's in it.

Before you go nude again before a populace of reasonable people,let me direct you from your misdirected and overt mentality..

I still hold the position that a " married man is ahead of a non married man".You giving it a financial attachment shows the kind of person you are, barely managing and non contented with whatever the almighty has provided for u.Little wonder you come here to discharge your frustrations.

Secondly,married with 2 kids and still reasoning and writing in a wayward manner without deep thinking makes you a daffy.its a shame.Just coz you see some few unmarried ones doing well,doesn't mean the creator doesn't like u( maybe you alone) but the lord gives wealth to whosoever he likes,so plz,wait for your tym.look at those ur more better than and thank ur creator for your status and not stupidly loking at those ahead of u " financially" it only makes u an ingrate (as metaphorically put down in this "thing" you wrote)

Lastly,you mentioned that " when the right time comes,they will settle with the right women of their choice"
Why wont they just forget about the marriage and live life from the comfort of their wealth? Oooo! So at least every sane and humane being wants to marry finally?why is it key to them.

Plz allow your human intellect ( if any) to flow and capture reality.A married man will always be ahead of a non married man..learn to think deep plz and not from your ignorance lad. wink
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by Tokunbohkinibig: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
@Mutuwa, Like i said earlier, i am not here to exchange words with low lifer like you; way above that. Just here to put it to you to stop living in your fake paradise and let single guys out there who are way ahead of you to enjoy their lives and make good choices at the right time. Yes! Loads of unmarried guys are far ahead of you in every achievements of life. Yes i just said that. Lol!! I think the reason why you are feeling funky about your "i am married and ahead of you is the fact that you ve just got married with your wife/parent meagre salaries". You better wake up foolish thing.

However, you ll need to invite one of your intelligent uncles or aunties here before I would utter a word as far as this topic is concerned and anything short of that, i am out of here. This topic is meant for intelligent and matured minds not mum's pet/toy like you. Lol!!! A foolish man ll always beat you with their Years of experience and equally drag you down with their foolishness and having noticed this in your write-up, i am out of here to attend to something more productive and fulfilling after this post. But hey! young man, you are allow to do your silly stuff here though after I must have gone.

Lol @ each point you tried to raise at each paragraph, you are obviously frustrated cow. Boy!!! Do the necessary thing your likes do and the world won't miss u for a second. We ll surely celebrate your departure.

I can't still believe that in 21century, one idiot ll still believe that he/she is better than his/her unmarried friends even any unmarried guyz out there. Foolishness at its peak.

If you need evidence of my fulfilled life, boy, I won't mind giving you an avenue to see that for yourself so as to enable you to use it as a point of contact in your prayer point.

Finally, irregardless of my achievements in life- marriage, education, financial freedom etc does not put me ahead of unmarried guys out there. We all have different plans for our lives.
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 19, 2014
...heheheheheehehehe....

Dem go take!.....
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by FLYFIRE(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2014
THANKS @OP, BUT PLS TAG DAVE AS SOURCE OTHERWISE ITS INTELLECTUAL THEFT
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by JohnieWalker(m): 2:20am On Oct 31, 2014
Source: David Angelo...Double your dating
Re: Top 10: Ways To Spark Attraction by millhouse: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
ok

(1) (Reply)

The Miserable Life Of A Man / This Phone Lasts Longer Than Some Men In Bed / When Your BAE Is A Cheater.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.