Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls (10586 Views)

Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / Reno Omokiri Is Only Helping Buhari By Telling Everyone He Forgot Osinbajo's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by arsetalks(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
Thats the bigges troll ever. Buhari winning a poll set up by PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by nex(m): 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
Very interesting. And this poll was set up by Pastor Reno Omokri himself. It's just a pity how the mediocre have gained access to the helms of power in this country. This poll shows clearly that the shoeless one is absolutely misplaced in Aso Rock. No sitting President should be this disregarded.

GEJ's days of wandering aimlessly in the Presidential Villa are numbered. HE WILL GIVE A DAMN!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Gbawe: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
The more you post, the more you show how devilish and evilly dark your heart is.

Have you no shame?

He is not fooling anyone. Using Fela, in a pathetic attempt to curry favour with the Yorubas, is simply laughable. As Django stated already, Fela would despise GEJ deeply if alive and would have reeled off song after song lambasting the merciless and unprecedented private jet level of corruption GEJ is a master of.

Gani Fawehinmi is another who would also be an outspoken critic of GEJ if alive today. GEJ is so brazenly corrupt, he is not even ashamed showing the world he is corruption-friendly with the sick and twisted display of Ifeanyi Uba (in court for the fuel subsidy scam) as a sponsor and organiser of TAN. Shameful and the sort of thing not seen anywhere else in the world.

The point is that GEJ will not be voted for in Yorubaland because he only represents hideous corruption today unlike in 2011 when many viewed him as "change" and a departure from the past. GEJ will not be getting ethnocentric, religious or clannish support from the Yorubas because the only thing people of the ethnic group care to judge him on is his performance in office. That being the case, we know GEJ is a big failure to virtually all Yorubas in this regard.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by 4Play(m): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
This is why I made the point that the money paid to online writers to act as propagandists for their political employers is a waste of money as the online demographic is unrepresentative of the general populace. Here is a snapshot of reports on online polls in 2011:

There are now several platforms online that allow Nigerians with access to the Internet to vote for their favourite presidential aspirant and share their preference on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. The retired military general, Mohammadu Buhari is in the lead on two online voting sites: Nigerians Decide and Online Voting for the Nigerian 2011 Elections.

On Nigerians Decide, Mr Buhari is winning with a wide margin of 60 percent (1,378 votes) and 68 percent of the votes, respectively. He is followed by President Jonathan with 24 percent (546) and Nuhu Ribadu at 13 percent (300). Pat Utomi and Ibrahim Shekarau both have 1 percent of the votes with the remaining candidates at less than 1 percent.Over 3,500 people have cast their vote at nigeriansdecide.110mb.com for the 18 different presidential aspirants.

[url]https://sites.google.com/site/nigerian2011election/today-s-election-news/buharileadsinmockonlinepolls [/url]

You are simply wasting money trying to influence political anoraks on the internet as they are mainly made up of a self-selected group who want to change the status quo. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-selection_bias

You are better off holding US style town hall meetings talking to people on the street to show them why they need to vote your candidate. I suppose for many on here who make a living from posting on the net this is tantamount to rams voting for Sallah.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They've taken it down oooooo!!! LOLEST LOL!! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by teufelein(f): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
6 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Buhari Like Ebola Virus

1. Violence

He makes provocative statements that are capable of putting the country in crisis. This attitude caused the death of hundreds of innocent lives after the 2011 elections where about 10 youth corps were also murdered in cold blood. 2015 is not here, but he has already promised "dogs and baboon..." Compare this with the US election where Romney wasted no time to congratulate Pres. Obama or the Australian election where the incumbent, Rudd lost and quickly congratulated Abbott. A great leader should always place national interest above personal ambition.

2. Bigotry

He's intolerant of any idea other than his own, especially on religion, politics, or race. No wonder he doesn't criticize anything that concerns his religion, no matter how bad. Hence, his obvious sympathy to B'Haram. A good leader should have listening ears, take a stand on what is good but also allow people to air their views and be entitled to their opinions.

3. Principle

He's not a man of principle, that is why he has been jumping from one party to another, even aligning with known corrupt elements in the hope of actualizing his presidential ambition. Great leaders don't do this. They always stick with like-minds, no matter the situation.

4. Lack of Democratic Features

Though, his admirers want us to believe that he was invited to lead after the coup but the fact is that he wasn't the most senior office at that time. Nevertheless, we've not forgotten the obnoxious Decree 4 - against which truth was no defence. He used this to jail journalists and attempt to cow the whole media. He did not also make any plan to organize election and handover to a democratic govt.

5. Tribalism

The lopsided execution of PTF projects which was 74% and 26% (according to PTF Situation Report, Vol 2, 98) in the north and south respectively showed his tribalistic nature. The dumping of Dr. Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri maximum prison and Shagari placed under house arrest was beyond tribalism.

6. His 2-year reign as a Head of State left no legacy

Buhari's 2-year iron-fist rule left no legacy in Nigeria. There is nothing we can point at now that was established by his govt. Or should we call the cancellation of Lagos monorail as his legacy after-all Nigeria till date has no monorail?

Lets end this part 1 with the quote of October 4, 2010: "Buhari is perpetually un-electable because of his insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known." - Mallam Nasir el-Rufai

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
teufelein:
6 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Buhari Like Ebola Virus

1. Violence

He makes provocative statements that are capable of putting the country in crisis. This attitude caused the death of hundreds of innocent lives after the 2011 elections where about 10 youth corps were also murdered in cold blood. 2015 is not here, but he has already promised "dogs and baboon..." Compare this with the US election where Romney wasted no time to congratulate Pres. Obama or the Australian election where the incumbent, Rudd lost and quickly congratulated Abbott. A great leader should always place national interest above personal ambition.

2. Bigotry

He's intolerant of any idea other than his own, especially on religion, politics, or race. No wonder he doesn't criticize anything that concerns his religion, no matter how bad. Hence, his obvious sympathy to B'Haram. A good leader should have listening ears, take a stand on what is good but also allow people to air their views and be entitled to their opinions.

3. Principle

He's not a man of principle, that is why he has been jumping from one party to another, even aligning with known corrupt elements in the hope of actualizing his presidential ambition. Great leaders don't do this. They always stick with like-minds, no matter the situation.

4. Lack of Democratic Features

Though, his admirers want us to believe that he was invited to lead after the coup but the fact is that he wasn't the most senior office at that time. Nevertheless, we've not forgotten the obnoxious Decree 4 - against which truth was no defence. He used this to jail journalists and attempt to cow the whole media. He did not also make any plan to organize election and handover to a democratic govt.

5. Tribalism

The lopsided execution of PTF projects which was 74% and 26% (according to PTF Situation Report, Vol 2, 98) in the north and south respectively showed his tribalistic nature. The dumping of Dr. Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri maximum prison and Shagari placed under house arrest was beyond tribalism.

6. His 2-year reign as a Head of State left no legacy

Buhari's 2-year iron-fist rule left no legacy in Nigeria. There is nothing we can point at now that was established by his govt. Or should we call the cancellation of Lagos monorail as his legacy after-all Nigeria till date has no monorail?

Lets end this part 1 with the quote of October 4, 2010: "Buhari is perpetually un-electable because of his insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known." - Mallam Nasir el-Rufai
Nairaland should have a trash can. Now I don't know where to empty this garbage sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
PervyByNature:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They've taken it down oooooo!!! LOLEST LOL!! grin
Really? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
PervyByNature:
Nairaland should have a trash can. Now I don't know where to empty this garbage sad
It a waste of time replying bullcrap

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

Really? Lol
I've been monitoring it closely, it was down for about 8mins but was restored abt 2mins ago

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by maclatunji: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:
The clown actually tweeted it yesterday while gej was leading few minutes after the polls started.

Reno Omokri @renoomokri 22h
If elections hold today, according to our poll,
President GEJ would defeat Buhari. Do vote at
buildupnigeria.com . pic.twitter.com/QcQhLzDSsb
View photo ·

Who is this Obiagelli?
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
maclatunji:

Who is this Obiagelli?
see question o!

Obiagelli,who are you? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Oklander: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

Really? Lol
This post go peep for FP so! grin
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
berem:
see question o!

Obiagelli,who are you? grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
maclatunji:

Who is this Obiagelli?
cheesy cheesy cheesy obiagelli speaks the truth
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by patrickmuf(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Rexxie:

bury ur empty head in shame..everybody knows,even dogs n goats do too,that abacha was a thief n freeing mohmd abachas arsse was a political thingy..so save ur foul breathe
Bounce along tout

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by OAM4J: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You mean the one who served his maximum jail term? - No comment

It is worthy to note that nobody is repackaging GEJ beyond what he is but Buhari, the despot, the traitor to free press and anti freedom personified is being brandished and repackaged as Saint and Redeemer.

Buhari was vindictive and neglected the quantum corruption being perpetrated under his watch by his subordinates.

He was never a crusader against corruption in any sense of the term

Buhari is just a political fraud

Can you please give us links to the bold above?

I mean links to petrol subsidy scam, pension scam, employment scam, non-remitted missing fund, armored car purchased scam, illegally transported money perpetrated by Buhari's subordinates and the likes... waiting, Google has not been my friend on those. Thanks.

On topic...very interesting! I wont be surprised if the result change overnight though.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Abbey2sam(m): 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:
After the Sahara reporter's poll, reno omokiri (paid hack) decided to start his own poll for the 2015 election, unfortunately for him, buhari is winning that poll too grin

as far as i know Buhari can only win the presidencypoll online

but can never win in real life

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Abbey2sam:

as far as i know Buhari can only win the presidencypoll online

but can never win in real life
Well that's as far as your knowledge takes you

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
abes:

Buhari was... Buhari is....

I noticed you said nothing about Alams onigele of Bayelsa.

Lol...epic

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
OAM4J:

Can you please give us links to the bold above?

I mean links to petrol subsidy scam, pension scam, employment scam, non-remitted missing fund, armored car purchased scam, illegally transported money perpetrated by Buhari's subordinates and the likes... waiting, Google has not been my friend on those. Thanks.

On topic...very interesting! I wont be surprised if the result change overnight though.

You are on a longggggg thinnnnnng with your request for links.

The only thing our friend does to near absolute perfection is wiping up ethnic and religion sentiments all day long against GMB.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

You are on a longggggg thinnnnnng with your request for links.

The only thing our friend does to near absolute perfection is wiping up ethnic and religion sentiments all day long against GMB.
I thought i was the only one that noticed that.
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

I thought i was the only one that noticed that.

All TANandroids ( apologies Gbawe) are basically the same in two ways: those that goes on insults / abuse spree and those that use religion and tribal sentiments to bamboozle the gullible ones....he falls in the second category.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by maclatunji: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

cheesy cheesy cheesy obiagelli speaks the truth

Wrong answer.
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Arch1: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
cheesycheesycheesycheesyshockedshocked jonaTAN got his a55 terribly smacked on a poll conducted by a Pro-PDP/GEJ shocked

Chai daris goduuuuuuu oooo cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
maclatunji:

Wrong answer.
correction Sir?
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by pentagonal: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
when did ngwakwe start loving Muslims, Yorubas and Hausas no be small thing for this election... anyway playing asha's saTAN be gone...
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by BrokenTV: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
egift:

Oga emegi voom na anya. Your TV is Broken, all you can see and dwell in is corruption. The Zoologist is going back to the Zoo.
Egoat I know that you already backing up bucket that you are going to use to weep come February next year. I will help you by making available towels because buckets can't hold your tears.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by maclatunji: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

correction Sir?

Obiagelli is obviously female but she seems to have so much time for politics. One is tempted to think she is a politician.
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
maclatunji:

Obiagelli is obviously female but she seems to have so much time for politics. One is tempted to think she is a politician.
2015 is my last bet with Nigeria, if we don't get it right, i am leaving for good, i can show my children that i gave it my best shot.

I am not a politician

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by maclatunji: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

2015 is my last bet with Nigeria, if we don't get it right, i am leaving for good, i can show my children that i gave it my best shot.

Interesting.
Re: Buhari Defeating Gej On Reno Omokiri's Buildup Nigeria Polls by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
patrickmuf:
Bounce along tout
diickhead_loser..da janjaweied wanna cast away his tout posture away now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Was Waste Management In Lagos Better? See Photo. / Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC / Dankwambo Lauds Buhari’s Social Investment Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.