Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Daughters - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Daughters (150357 Views)

My Landlady,her Daughters And A Tenant / Daughters Of Arabia By Jean Sasson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughters by supsybaby(f): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Romance in d air between fiona and jacob. @op Ϟo̶̲̥̅ώ is ur body nw?
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
supsybaby:
Romance in d air between fiona and jacob. @op Ϟo̶̲̥̅ώ is ur body nw?
Just a few drips and I'll be perfect. Thank you for asking
Re: Daughters by supsybaby(f): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Its well dear
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
supsybaby:
Its well dear
Yeah,it is
Re: Daughters by kingphilip(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
hope Paul isn't going to tell his father the new development sha

BTW Julie hope you've fully recovered... Gud update u have waiting for more
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
kingphilip:
hope Paul isn't going to tell his father the new development sha

BTW Julie hope you've fully recovered... Gud update u have waiting for more
Thank you dear
Re: Daughters by cutedimple(f): 4:51am On Nov 10, 2014
supsybaby:
ℓ̊ just op he doesn't die,
Nigeria police and their law sef

Na wa 4 dis our country o.
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
CHAPTER SEVEN

When she left her house in the morning to work,she had been sure that her day had been bad but now she had no idea of what her day was many more. Seeing Joshua was the last thing she had expected and now,how was she going to tell Tiara that she happened to see Joshua and what was he doing in the company anyways,she would have asked but she had let her emotions get the best of her. Tiara had asked her to report at the end of the day but she doesn't know if telling Tiara about Joshua's surprise visit would be a good idea.

Getting into the house, she decided she would tell Tiara about Joshua for all she knew Paul might have sent Joshua to spy on them and she was on revenge but damn revenge. She doesn't believe in revenge because revenge meant on unhappiness and Tiara was a good example of that. Tiara was unhappy both on the inside and outside.

She was so deep in thoughts that she didn't see Tiara in the sitting room
"Fiona,the report",Tiara said startling her.
"Oh yes,the report. There's nothing much to report to you,Tiara"
"Nothing usual happened today"
Fiona wanted to give up Joshua but she decided against it-maybe Joshua wasn't aware of what his father did.
"No,nothing usual happened"
"Nobody came looking for you?"
Why was Tiara asking like she knew something? No,she would stand her ground.
"No,nobody came"
"That will be all then"
God!,how lucky she was. Tiara knew nothing of Joshua's visit to the company, she thought as she left the sitting room,she was going to sleep well this night and look forward to seeing Joshua tomorrow.

Fifteen minutes after Fiona left the sitting room,Tiara pulled out her phone from her pocket and dialed a number,it rang and the receiver picked
"You're sure of the information you gave me?",Tiara asked
"Positive",Joseph replied and disconnected
Tiara knew Fiona had just done one thing---she had lied

2 Likes

Re: Daughters by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
JulietAKK:
CHAPTER SEVEN

When she left her house in the morning to work,she had been sure that her day had been bad but now she had no idea of what her day was many more. Seeing Joshua was the last thing she had expected and now,how was she going to tell Tiara that she happened to see Joshua and what was he doing in the company anyways,she would have asked but she had let her emotions get the best of her. Tiara had asked her to report at the end of the day but she doesn't know if telling Tiara about Joshua's surprise visit would be a good idea.

Getting into the house, she decided she would tell Tiara about Joshua for all she knew Paul might have sent Joshua to spy on them and she was on revenge but damn revenge. She doesn't believe in revenge because revenge meant on unhappiness and Tiara was a good example of that. Tiara was unhappy both on the inside and outside.

She was so deep in thoughts that she didn't see Tiara in the sitting room
"Fiona,the report",Tiara said startling her.
"Oh yes,the report. There's nothing much to report to you,Tiara"
"Nothing usual happened today"
Fiona wanted to give up Joshua but she decided against it-maybe Joshua wasn't aware of what his father did.
"No,nothing usual happened"
"Nobody came looking for you?"
Why was Tiara asking like she knew something? No,she would stand her ground.
"No,nobody came"
"That will be all then"
God!,how lucky she was. Tiara knew nothing of Joshua's visit to the company, she thought as she left the sitting room,she was going to sleep well this night and look forward to seeing Joshua tomorrow.

Fifteen minutes after Fiona left the sitting room,Tiara pulled out her phone from her pocket and dialed a number,it rang and the receiver picked
"You're sure of the information you gave me?",Tiara asked
"Positive",Joseph replied and disconnected
Tiara knew Fiona had just done one thing---she had lied
nice one Juliet smiley nice story too. More ink to your pen.

Make the updates a bit longer na grin
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
nice one Juliet smiley nice story too. More ink to your pen.

Make the updates a bit longer na grin
Lol. No problem, I'll make my updates longer. Thank you. Lol
Re: Daughters by kingphilip(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
she just compounded her problem... she should not allow Tiara to deal with ha o

Julie nice one.. hope ur health is perfect nw
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
kingphilip:
she just compounded her problem... she should not allow Tiara to deal with ha o

Julie nice one.. hope ur health is perfect nw
Thank you very much and my health is perfect, thank you for asking, Kingphilip
Re: Daughters by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2014
Juli,i'm back. Tiara should just take it easy tho. Let revenge not blind her
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
As Joshua was driving back home, he thought of Fiona all through the way. He had to admit that seeing Fiona felt so good but he didn't understand why she became so angry. She said she had called him tons of times but he had lost his phone and email account had been blocked and he couldn't access messages. God! Fiona looked so beautiful, he wouldn't deny that when he saw her, his mind leapt and then he had shouted at her but but that was because she thought she had left which he would never do,he had searched for her everywhere,even went to their mansion but no sign of her and then his father explained to him that Dickson had to dissolve his partnership because he embezzled.

Walking into his father's office, he remembered that he had no idea of where Elliott is and he didn't deliver his father's threat. What was he going to tell his dad?
"Josh?",Paul called
"Yes?"
"How did it go?"
"Fine. They'll bring in the supplies soon"
"What of Elliott?"
Can't his dad just forget about this Elliott for a second?, he had to think of something and he had to think fast!
"He's on a vocation"
"So there's no manager?"
Bringing his thoughts to his beautiful Fiona
"Oh there is"
"Who is the manager?"
He thought of telling his dad about Fiona but he knew his father would object to him seeing Fiona because of what her father did, it's better if it's kept a secret
"One of the workers stepped in"
"Okay, so when will he be back?"
"Don't know"
"Joshua, about this morning....."
Joshua held up his hand for his father to stop
"Just stop,dad"
"Joshua, please hear me out. I was....."
"Just save it,dad, I don't wanna hear it. I'd like to take the rest of the day off,would that be a problem?"
"Joshua, I said I'm sorry"
"Dad,I said I don't wanna hear it"
They stared at each other
"Josh...."
"Dad,just stop. Can I take the rest of the day off?"
"Josh..... Yes,you can"
"Thank you"
Joshua left leaving Paul staring behind him and planning to go to the paper company himself

It had been a cool week so far,Joshua hasn't shown his face and Paul had not bothered going to the paper company because of his tight schedule but his mind wasn't off it yet while Tiara still plots for revenge.

Tiara sat in her room,phone in hand,searching for Pedro's number after which she dialed and Pedro picked up at the fourth ring
"Yes,Tiara?"
"I want you and the crew to meet me in ten minutes. It's time we move ahead to the next plan",she disconnected

1 Like

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Jennimma:
Juli,i'm back. Tiara should just take it easy tho. Let revenge not blind her
Good to have you back. I think Tiara has changed. Congratulations on your success, you don't how happy and proud I am of you. *winks*
Re: Daughters by boladex1: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
there is a good story developing here, but i feel that when dickson have a huge amount of money in fixed deposit he should have break it
when he was suffering there is no fixed deposit that can not be break even treasury bills bank will lend you money against it.
just my observation.

juliet keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
boladex1:
there is a good story developing here, but i feel that when dickson have a huge amount of money in fixed deposit he should have break it
when he was suffering there is no fixed deposit that can not be break even treasury bills bank will lend you money against it.
just my observation.

juliet keep it up
Boladex,fixed deposit cannot be broken until stipulated time or period. Thank you and love you
Re: Daughters by supsybaby(f): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
ℓ̊ so much fear 4 Tiara and Fiona, ℓ̊ just op nothing bad happens to dem
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
supsybaby:
ℓ̊ so much fear 4 Tiara and Fiona, ℓ̊ just op nothing bad happens to dem
Lolz supsyswt,I think they can take care of themselves
Re: Daughters by boladex1: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2014
JulietAKK:

Boladex,fixed deposit cannot be broken until stipulated time or period. Thank you and love you

am an accountant and a former banker, i have broken fixed deposit several times you will only lose about 10% of the accumulated interest the only one that is difficult to break its bond but you can use it as a collateral to get soft loan in any bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughters by kingphilip(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2014
JulietAKK:

Thank you very much and my health is perfect, thank you for asking, King.philip
k dear u r welcome
lemme catch up
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2014
boladex1:

am an accountant and a former banker, i have broken fixed deposit several times you will only lose about 10% of the accumulated interest the only one that is difficult to break its bond but you can use it as a collateral to get soft loan in any bank.
Okay thank you,I appreciate
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Paul sat behind his large office desk thinking about nobody but the Michaels. He had planned on going to the paper company to see things for himself but he had decided against it because he had thought of an easy way. He reached for his intercom and buzzed his secretary, she came in some seconds later
"Sir,you called me"
"Yes,please get me through the receptionist of Elliott's paper company"
"Yes Sir",she left
It was time to know what step he would take. He cannot let the family of Dickson Michaels live till the end of the month,something has to be done and Elliott was an incompetent fool who can't carry out a simple task....
"Sir....",his secretary's voice came through the intercom "I am patching you through to the receptionist of Elliott's paper company",after an imperceptible silence, she continued "Go ahead, Sir"
"Good afternoon, I am Paul Green"
She recognized the name of course
"Sir,what can I do for you today?"
"I would like to speak with your manager, Elliott"
"Sir,Elliott's not the manager now"
"He's on a vocation, I suppose"
"I'm not at liberty to say,Sir"
"That's all alright. I'd like to speak to your new manager concerning the old contract. Who's your new manager",he lied
"Miss. Fiona Michaels"
"Oh. That would be all",he disconnected.
She realized her mistake too late. She must alert Tiara quickly, she picked up the phone

Immediately he disconnected, he stood up,pacing. There were many questions going through his mind; Where was Elliott?, How come Fiona was the manager?, Did Joshua see Fiona that day?. No! something isn't right. How would he act in this situation. He could feel the walls closing in on him. He needed to speak with Elliott, he needed to speak with Joshua, he needed to speak with Robert,he needed to speak with Daniel and he needed to speak with God.

They all sat in the sitting room waiting Tiara to descend down the stairs which she did but some minutes late
"Good afternoon",they chorused
She nodded
Silence
"You wanted to see us,Tiara",Pedro spoke up
"Yes. Joseph, I want you to stick with the paper company. Joel,I want you to go get Fiona,tell her I wanna talk with her this minute"
"Yes ma'am",Joel said
"Yes boss",Joseph said and they both left
"So Tiara,what's the next step?"
"Robert Obiaku"
"Pardon?"
"Robert Obiaku is the next step"
"How do we start?"

1 Like

Re: Daughters by boladex1: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
Following, but more update
Re: Daughters by supsybaby(f): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wow! Tiara d boss lady. Am following γφυ like a sheep. Op γφυ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ ok nw.
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
supsybaby:
Wow! Tiara d boss lady. Am following γφυ like a sheep. Op γφυ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ ok nw.
I am. Thank you,love. I still think Tiara has changed
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
boladex1:
Following, but more update
Lol. No problem. Thank you
Re: Daughters by kingphilip(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
wow Julie tnx for da update waiting for nxt

on the story I have nothing to say for nw just watching Hw it spans out
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
kingphilip:
wow Julie tnx for da update waiting for nxt

on the story I have nothing to say for nw just watching Hw it spans out
No problem, King
Re: Daughters by Costlybabe: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
I love the twist,i never knew it was heading this direction,Julie mma,Weldon
Re: Daughters by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
hmmmmmm...juli my juli..biko,longer updates. nothing do you jare! muah!!!!
Re: Daughters by Emzypaz(m): 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Its happening live this weekend. Catch the conversation live on Nairaland as our popular programme 'Nairaland celebrity interview' kicks off with more force.
Guess who we are bringing this weekend. She is not story writer, neither is she a poet. She is a Queen, our Queen. A beauty. I present to you, the most beautiful girl on Nairaland. Miss Jennimma, winner Miss Nairaland beauty contest 2014.
Do you have questions for her?
Do you want to know the secret behind her beauty?
Do you want to know more about her?
This weekend, join us and ask your questions. Everything will be answered by our guest.
Date: Saturday 15-11-2014
Time: 2pm-3pm
Venue: https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv/9#27964171.
Missing the action is like carrying over a course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / Mr Right

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.