Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Daughters - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Daughters (150600 Views)

My Landlady,her Daughters And A Tenant / Daughters Of Arabia By Jean Sasson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughters by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
Suspense! A big good for you Juli
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Jennimma:
Suspense! A big good for you Juli
Thank you,Jenniswt... I love you!!

1 Like

Re: Daughters by christybabe(f): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Present miss Julie, nice storyline keep it coming .#teamtiara#
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
christybabe:
Present miss Julie, nice storyline keep it coming .#teamtiara#
Thank you, Christyswt... I love you!
Re: Daughters by supsybaby(f): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
This suspense is killing
Thumbs up girl, γφυ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ good in wat γφυ do, ℓ̊ just op d updates will be frequent
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
supsybaby:
This suspense is killing
Thumbs up girl, γφυ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ good in wat γφυ do, ℓ̊ just op d updates will be frequent
Thanks,supsyluv. I do update everyday... Love you!!
Re: Daughters by stuff46(m): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
dearie am here waitinG for updates dearie am here waitinG for updates
Re: Daughters by tresjoy(f): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2014
nice work pls update soon
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
Taken down by JulietAKK.

1 Like

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
Sorry for the late update, had a busy day today.
Almacherish,been long. You okay, honey?
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
tresjoy:
You got ma'am
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
tresjoy:
You got it ma'am
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
stuff46:
dearie am here waitinG for updates dearie am here waitinG for updates
You got it Sir
Re: Daughters by aprilwise(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
Abeg someone should give me space at the front seat i want to sit properly to read nd enjoy this masterpiece. Weldone Julie good job. Am following your story with the speed of light.
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2014
aprilwise:
Abeg someone should give me space at the front seat i want to sit properly to read nd enjoy this masterpiece. Weldone Julie good job. Am following your story with the speed of light.
Thank you April,you don't know how much you just made me smile
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
It was the early hours of a beautiful evening when Fiona stomped into Tiara's room,probably angry
"How dare you!",Fiona shouted and Tiara stopped what she was doing,stared up at Fiona, facial expression unreadable
"How dare you burn Elliott's house and threatened to burn his new one with his wife and a child in it?. How dare you?"
No answer
"You think that's what revenge is all about?"
"Get ready,you start work on Monday",Tiara said still maintaining that ice cold voice
"Work?,why would I work and where do I work?"
"Elliott's company has been sold"
"And you bought it"
No answer
"Look,I'm not working in a company that was sold in distress"
"I am not giving you an option"
"That's your problem, not mine"
"Fiona,this is what revenge looks like and you'll work. All you've been doing is shop but now,this is the time for the real work"
"I said I am not working"
"Do no try my patience,Fiona",with that Tiara left the room.

Mr. Paul Green sat behind his large table, he has been pondering trying to think of any possible reason why Elliott had refused to pick his calls and his supplies are due like since a week ago. Could it be the phone call of that Tuesday morning?. He had ordered Elliott to murder all the Michaels.
He knew what he did to Dickson was way too wrong but at that time,four years ago,it hadn't seemed wrong but necessary and worse part was that he hadn't felt an atom of remorse.

Paul Green stood and walked to the mini bar in his luxurious office,poured himself some vodka and then walked to the window that overlooked the beautiful city of Port-Harcourt. On a normal day,he would have admired the cars running, pedestrian trying all possible ways to cross,the people rushing to catch up their daily activities, he simply admired the hustling and bustling of the city of Port-Harcourt but today wasn't a day,Elliott and the Michaels occupied his mind. He knew Elliott was adamant about killing Dickson but he had threatened him that if he doesn't do it,he would give the contract of his paper supplies to somebody else and Elliott reluctantly agreed. Elliott can go to any length to sign a contract.

He knows what to do,he knows a way to end this misery. He reached for his intercom "Get me Joshua and tell him I need to see him now",he disconnected

1 Like

Re: Daughters by christybabe(f): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nice post Julie, but you have to watch out for some error, anyway I hope Tiara's other sister is still alive ooo,
Nice story, more mb to ur phone. grin
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
christybabe:
Nice post Julie, but you have to watch out for some error, anyway I hope Tiara's other sister is still alive ooo,
Nice story, more mb to ur phone. grin
Thank you christyluv... Watch out for Liza,honey!!
Re: Daughters by almacherish(f): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Am gud sweetie.... Missed u

JulietAKK:
Sorry for the late update, had a busy day today.
Almacherish,been long. You okay, honey?
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
almacherish:
Am gud sweetie.... Missed u

Missed u too
Re: Daughters by supsybaby(f): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
ℓ̊ just op this don't get too bloody, am scare ooo
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
supsybaby:
ℓ̊ just op this don't get too bloody, am scare ooo
Lolz don't be,honey
Re: Daughters by tresjoy(f): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
pls release me from did suspence.

Juliet, 1 guilder for u
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
tresjoy:
pls release me from did suspence.

Juliet, 1 guilder for u
Lolz... Thank you, love
Re: Daughters by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 04, 2014
julietAKK,my dear the voting starts today. here is the link www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest#27706698 do mobilise your readers to do same luv u!
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Guys,I'm sorry but there might not be an update today. I am very ill, I am very weak but I promise to update when I relieved. I am so sorry,very sorry but I am down. Thank you
Re: Daughters by stuff46(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
No problem
JulietAKK:
Guys,I'm sorry but there might not be an update today. I am very ill, I am very weak but I promise to update when I relieved. I am so sorry,very sorry but I am down. Thank you
wishinq yu quick recovery
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
stuff46:
No problem

wishinq yu quick recovery
Thank you, stuff. I hope you're not disappointed
Re: Daughters by supsybaby(f): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Even thou am nt happy about nt receiving an update tonite, ℓ̊ wish γφυ a speedy recovery girl.
Take ur time
Re: Daughters by kingphilip(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Viewing this topic: JulietAKK(f )
sorry dear for ur health

wishing u a quick recovery
Re: Daughters by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
julietAKK,thank u swiry,i am grateful. we made it to the next round.keep voting for ur girl,it continues tmrw. dear fellow readers,tnk u too for ur votes,do vote for me tmrw,i love u all. muah!
Re: Daughters by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2014
Chai! Juli my darling,i can't wait to read more of ur updates. Been busy sha. Well,here is the link to the second stage of the competition www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. Come and vote for your girl...dear fellow readers,come too. Voting starts by 10am and ends by 6pm.i trust you won't fail me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / Mr Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.