Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 (1375 Views)

February Chapter 14 Quotes Of Val / February Chapter 14 Verse 1. Behold It Is Written... / Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February Chapter 14 Verse 1...ladies Be Wise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by sheunflexy(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Behold it is written in the book of february chapter 14 verse 1......"And it shall come to pass that on Val's day,excuses shall arise again;My battery died,my credit got finished,my DP refuses to change,my boss selected me for the trip,traffic jam etc....When thou seeth these signs,be calm,fear thou not,keep thy peace and know that verily verily,thou art not thy boo's boo.Thou art a side CHICK!
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by iceberylin(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nepa didn't give us light...couldn't charge my phone grin
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by Hawlahscho(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lol
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by Mimienudles(f): 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
...after receiving a gift; 'baby, am leaking. It started this morning, you know how uncomfortable and restless it can be, I love you'

1 Like

Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
what a funny thread!!!

can't stop laughing
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by Modupe166(f): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
funny but true
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by MisterLongman(m): 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
My cousin decided to go on with the wedding he already moved to the 21st because of election, so I had to be there monitor the whole thing.
I was so busy that I did not even remember to invite you
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by MisterLongman(m): 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
My cousin suddenly decided to go on with the wedding he already moved because of election, so I had to be there monitor the whole thing.
I was so busy that I did not even remember to invite or call you
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
diddydiva:
what a funny thread!!!

can't stop laughing

So this is funny
Wow

I envy your sense of humor
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
seriousbabe:

So this is funny
Wow

oh you are back!!!

ave really missed u.

how are you doing this hot afternoon
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
*Enters thread*

*sees a major hater in person of diddydiva*

*shakes head*

Walks majestically to the front and takes a sit*

*Pops a bottle of champagne*
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
seriousbabe:
*Enters thread*

*sees a major hater in person of diddydiva*

*shakes head*

Walks majestically to the front and takes a sit*

*Pops a bottle of champagne*
lolzzzzzzzzz

you are really something else ladyguy
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
diddydiva:

oh you are back!!!

ave really missed u.

how are you doing this hot afternoon
undecided
Park one side
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
seriousbabe:

undecided
Park one side
I guess I was right after all.

mad ravine dogs are usually aggressive in hot afternoon.

#pours cold water on her head

are you okay now
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Verse 2 "Thou shalt hold thy peace, for thy Lord and the spirit of st. valentine shalt fight for ye.
Verse 3 "Behold, thy boo's boo shall be kicked out for she shall reject her gift and ye shall be restored to thy boo-dom, thus saith the Lord of love."

1 Like

Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
seriousbabe:

undecided
Park one side
lolzzzzzz

I guess I was right after all

ravine dogs are usually aggressive in hot afternoon

#pour cold water on her head

are you okay now?
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by sheunflexy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Diddydiva and Seriousbabe,both of u should take it easy ooo.
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by sheunflexy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
MsPat:
Verse 2 "Thou shalt hold thy peace, for thy Lord and the spirit of st. valentine shalt fight for ye.
Verse 3 "Behold, thy boo's boo shall be kicked out for she shall reject her gift and ye shall be restored to thy boo-dom, thus saith the Lord of love."
Nice 1,representing ib city.
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
sheunflexy:
Diddydiva and Seriousbabe,both of u should take it easy ooo.
don't mind us pls!!

I am very sorry
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by sheunflexy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
diddydiva:

don't mind us pls!!

I am very sorry
not @ all,enjoy urself.
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by dexcira(f): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
sheunflexy:
Behold it is written in the book of february chapter 14 verse 1......"And it shall come to pass that on Val's day,excuses shall arise again;My battery died,my credit got finished,my DP refuses to change,my boss selected me for the trip,traffic jam etc....When thou seeth these signs,be calm,fear thou not,keep thy peace and know that verily verily,thou art not thy boo's boo.Thou art a side CHICK!
lol, gbam
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by kenex4ever(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
seriousbabe:

So this is funny
Wow

trouble maker
Re: Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 by alberto2k(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Baby I went to withdraw val money and the ATM swallowed my card, they asked me to come back on 17th of February. grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Secrets Your Woman Will Never Tell You / Pregnant Girlfriend / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is About To Dump You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.