Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality (5282 Views)

It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto! / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
CoCoLav:

Awww! thanks. *blushing*

Sent u a pm
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by CoCoLav(f): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=obitee69 post=27281266]

Sent u a pm[/quote

Seen
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by hugoart(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
I met a girl in Lagos who kept demanding and I gave.#generous
At a point,I had to ask her how she survived before meeting me.
She was always broke.#nathiefshebe
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by 100Cents: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
obongproff:

Bros u just speak my mind. Me sef don day fear day meet babes again dis days, becos d virus no day show for face oh. cheesy

I no fear to meet any of them again.

Once Mugued twice Wise..

I am sure I won't give her that money she wants but she will deceive herself into giving me what I want first.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by 100Cents: 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
lottoe:
Yes!, i personally support that, but unfortunately, how many ladies nowadays want to remain a virgin till they get married. Another thing i noticed is that it takes the support of both parties to keep the virginity of the lady till marriage, from my experience almost all ladies tend to give in to a guy when they are madly in love with him,and it just like a reflex act, they cant control it, so it takes a very huge support of the guy to curb her when she tend to get high in love and show some flirtatious behavior.

WORD !!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
Annypie:
lool..call jesus join na

na 4 2day's meeting we go discuss ur case sef

Try mention my name na. U go see. Ur small madam will starve for d rest of her life tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
obitee69:
Why do most girls in naija especially Lasgidi have this "I must chop mentality"

Immediately a relationship begins, they come with all sortaa demands like: Obie pls can you help me with 10k, Obie can u help me complete my rent? Obie I'm hungry come let's go buy pizza. (when I have a fridge loaded with food) This has caused me not to date a babe for long.

Can't I meet a girl that says: Obie, Let's go to shoprite today. The bills on me!! Or Obie take this 5k and fill ur tank! Or Obie let's not go eat out. Lemme cook u a nice meal please save your money for the future? Can I ever meet such girls?
most of dem are probably broke.... Sum just lack home training... A responsible babe wont go on demandin .....
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by Rapmoney(m): 12:02am On Oct 20, 2014
3cycle:
Broke guys on nairaland. grin
If you can't help a girlfriend in need you have no business starting a relationship.

Last warning guys!!! Another hungry Naija babe let loose! Mentality of lazy Naija girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by Uchwilliam(m): 6:35am On Oct 20, 2014
Naija girls are jus endless mooch
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by osemeka: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2014
Most guys only "think" some ladies are their girlfriends when they rily aren't. when a girl likes a guy we know how she acts and she may not pull all those stunts. A flirty girl probably has like 5 random ppl ontop her matter at any given time. just like side chicks, there r side boyfriends. it's good to know where u belong on time
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by osemeka: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by benjsniper33: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2014
Mondisweets:
true and a man who truly loves you would not expect any sexxual intercourse from you, he will stay loyal and faithful until your wedding night.

That is ironical, nothing can withold the guy from giving the loving lady a good sex. And nothing can stop the loving lady from enjoying the good sex so long he is hitting the center of gravity....

Baaruwana grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
benjsniper33:

That is ironical, nothing can withold the guy from giving the loving lady a good sex. And nothing can stop the loving lady from enjoying the good sex so long he is hitting the center of gravity....

Baaruwana grin
so if nothing can stop him from enjoying her like a wife, why cant she enjoy him like a husband too (provider)?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by benjsniper33: 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mondisweets:
so if nothing can stop him from enjoying her like a wife, why cant she enjoy him like a husband too (provider)?

Hmm, I appreciate your point of view. I think a responsible husband will definately provide for his wife and children. The bible says it that "A man who shirk his responsibilities to his family is worst than a sinner"...

Good point there babe..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
benjsniper33:

Hmm, I appreciate your point of view. I think a responsible husband will definately provide for his wife and children. The bible says it that "A man who shirk his responsibilities to his family is worst than a sinner"...

Good point there babe..
same goes with intercourse smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mondisweets:

So it's now a trade by barter thing rite? Like she doesn't enjoy it too? I provide as a boyfriend but asking me concurrently like your father is a NO NO. undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
obitee69:

So it's now a trade by barter thing rite? Like she doesn't enjoy it too? I provide as a boyfriend but asking me concurrently like your father is a NO NO. undecided
expecting her to play beyond the role of a girlfriend and playing the role of a wife is a NO NO too smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by benjsniper33: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2014
Mondisweets:
same goes with intercourse smiley

Why are you so particular bout the bleepin aspect? undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2014
benjsniper33:

Why are you so particular bout the bleepin aspect? undecided undecided
why are u so bleeping particular about providing? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by meek2stylee(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2014
misunderstanding of teaching and upbringing from the mothers ( man is d provider of d family)
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by jantavanta(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2014
meek2stylee:
misunderstanding of teaching and upbringing from the mothers ( man is d provider of d family)

How can they be re-oriented to bring out their in-born capacity ?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by seangy4konji: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2014
Na elebi gals u deh date. Some girls still got class.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by benjsniper33: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2014
Mondisweets:

lol xx
you like bleep huh??
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by benjsniper33: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2014
Mondisweets:

Hmm..I am beginning to suspect you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2014
Mondisweets:

People like dis will always exist. No mata wot.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
obongproff:

People like dis will always exist. No mata wot.

I tire for this Mondisweets. She follow for the Obiangeli I dey talk about
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
benjsniper33:

Hmm..I am beginning to suspect you.
Stop suspecting me and answer the question
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by benjsniper33: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mondisweets:

Sorry, that ques doesn't merit an answer.

And pls stop stalking me..
Thanks bye...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
benjsniper33:

Sorry, that ques doesn't merit an answer.

And pls stop stalking me..
Thanks bye...
If wishes were horses... child please no one has time to be stalking you
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by benjsniper33: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mondisweets:

Am afraid the ques doesn't merit an answer.

And pls take your hands off my throat
Thanks..x
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by benjsniper33: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mondisweets:

If wishes were horses... child please no one has time to be stalking you

Oh that will be most cool.
And what does that warning had to do with "wishes"?
I think your the one wishing not me.
Thanks
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality by dasrackhor(m): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mondisweets:
true and a man who truly loves you would not expect any sexxual intercourse from you, he will stay loyal and faithful until your wedding night.
and what if she keeps demanding for my sweetpie?am I suppose to be denying her.she will be like, dear its nt fear ooooo..Am I suppose nt to do d real thing or what.Ladies love ΐτ̅ when dem knack dem for ground..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear / Who Deserves To Marry This Lady? / This Black Girl Got People Talking 18+ For Adults Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.