Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding (5863 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Tallesty1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
cococandy:
Yes but it didn't say how 'being a man' can help him get into the lady's panties grin
Short of forcing her,how exactly does 'being a man' help him get the babe to unzip her skirt?

Or are you saying he should just be a man and endure the conditions she gave?
With the way your mind is programmed, I doubt if you will ever see the positive side of people's opinion on issues concerning marriage.

BTW what I meant is that he should make up his mind and chose to either wait like she said or call off the marriage.

Brainwashed Christians like her are not good material after all
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by cococandy(f): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
First of all you need to lighten up.
That was a light hearted post.

Secondly I see positives in people's opinions all the time. I don't quote everyone.do I?

Thirdly,as you answered now,did it remove anything from your body? That's what u should have done the first time when I asked you mildly instead of leaving that ambiguous comment lying around and hyperventilating when a confused girl asks nicely for clarification wink.

Tallesty1:
With the way your mind is programmed, I doubt if you will ever see the positive side of people's opinion on issues concerning marriage.

BTW what I meant is that he should make up his mind and chose to either wait like she said or call off the marriage.

Brainwashed Christians like her are not good material after all
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Tallesty1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
cococandy:
First of all you need to lighten up.
That was a light hearted post.

Secondly I see positives in people's opinions all the time. I don't quote everyone.do I?

Thirdly,as you answered now,did it remove anything from your body? That's what u should have done the first time when I asked you mildly instead of leaving that ambiguous comment lying around and hyperventilating when a confused girl asks nicely for clarification wink.

Cococandy confused?

I laughed in enugu ezike.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by cococandy(f): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
You got me confused for a moment there. I tell ya embarassed
Tallesty1:
Cococandy confused?

I laughed in enugu ezike.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Tallesty1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
cococandy:
You got me confused for a moment there. I tell ya embarassed
You tot I was gonna ask him to force her ni?

That would be rape.

BTW I just said something you won't like.

Waiting for ur reaction when you see it............
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by cococandy(f): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
I knew you never be silly to say such

Which is why I wanted you to state clearly what you were implying to avoid doubt by any other reader.

What did you say? Haven't seen it.

Tallesty1:
You tot I was gonna ask him to force her ni?

That would be rape.

BTW I just said something you won't like.

Waiting for ur reaction when you see it............
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by MizMyColi(f): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
No it is not well.

They are legally married before God and men so what the............ Is she still waiting for?

Bros be a man.

My thoughts, almost exactly.
What's the hullabaloo over putting on a wedding dress biko num?

Errrr, by "be a man", how do you mean?
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by silvoice(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
It's very undastandable dat he might hav been acting lik a mumu as someone said here. Some experience worst things in d hands of women, especially dere wife. Dat's why i advice singles not 2 comment on this. All d same, is nt a crises situation, he jus needed people's opinion so that he would know where he is wrong in his attitude towards her. Once again, thanks
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by chayooh(f): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2014
this couple is putting themselves in a difficult situation. 1. If this lady made a vow to God about chastity, she cannot afford to break it. 2. You don't want to trade the joy of a real honeymoon for anything. 3. Did the girl's parents chase her away from home cos they've paid her bride price? She should stop visiting that frequently and for that long. Otherwise they will be mounting intense pressure on each other. Do not trade a lifetime of joy for a moment of pleasure. 4. As for the chilled beer, that's crap. You don't need it. Real men don't.

1 Like

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Ishilove: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
Once he has paid her bride price and done other requirements, she becomes his wife. The rest is just formality. I don't even know where it is written that a couple must wed in church. All these man made laws are just complicating life for us.

The man should tell the lady to stop visiting him until they conduct the church ceremony because her constant presence close to him is putting him under unnecessary pressure.

1 Like

Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by silvoice(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ishilove:
Once he has paid her bride price and done other requirements, she becomes his wife. The rest is just formality. I don't even know where it is written that a couple must wed in church. All these man made laws are just complicating life for us.

The man should tell the lady to stop visiting him until they conduct the church ceremony because her constant presence close to him is putting him under unnecessary pressure.
stop visiting? That's truly difficult to do, as she may start thinkin dat he's havin an affair with another girl.
Re: His Fiance Is A Virgin: She Says No Until After Wedding by Juzzybabe(f): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Humm...this issue of marriage before sex is a good one but seems like a higher risk to me. the world we live in today is fill with too many surprises. "buying a pig in a bag" that's how I describe it. He has to respect her opinion since it was like that even before he pay her bride price. I only hope they don't meet up with surprises after the wedding and have us to advice on issues like "my husband is impotent help!!!,my wife doesn't like sex help!!!"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? / I Killed My Husband And Mistress / Does A Nigerian Welfare System Exist For Deserving Families?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.