Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

"What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu (5808 Views)

Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / Senate Committee Summons Danladi Umar / President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by Talkloaded: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
A man who claimed to be representing northeastern Nigerian islamist sect, Boko Haram spoke in Hausa language regarding the ongoing dialogue between the sect and the Nigerian government in an attempt to free abducted Chibok girls and negotiate a final ceasefire between Boko Haram and the Nigerian military.

Below is the full transcript of the word Danladi Ahmadu who on Friday announced cease fire on behalf of Boko Haram, as monitored by SaharaReporters in Maiduguri.

I am Danladi Ahmadu and a member of the group and also working as internal chief security officer. Apart from security work, I am working as a senior advisor in the group.

First I wish to explain to you to know that, Imam Shekau is not dead as claimed because recently there was even communication and so he is alive.

On the girls that we took from Chibok, all that we want before we free the girls is to get justice from the Nigerian state because there are many of our members that their business premises were destroyed, some
killed and others in detention and many other oppression.

Our people under detention are too many and they did nothing and many of them are just ordinary members.

The girls are fine, they are eating food and in good shape except challenges of reading in the camp. It is a lie that they are exposed to serial abuses, they are fine and in good health condition.

All that we want to say is, it is not everything happening that is from us; some criminals are carrying their own act in the name of our group.

Regarding the cease fire, we are talking and it will continue when some people deeply involved are back from their trips. We are discussing with Nigerian government and it is one Hassan that is leading the team.

He is directly working with Nigerian President and we will continue talking when our own people return.

When it is clear the girls will be free and the world will see.

By the special grace of God we have cease fire and by the grace of God we will in the future create avenue and people will hear it directly from our leader, Imam Shekau.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/10/18/what-we-want-boko-harams-‘representative’-danladi-ahmadu

http://.net/2014/10/18/what-we-want-boko-harams-representative-danladi-ahmadu/

Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by kennyslim1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Negotiation with a terrorist group to release other suicide bombers? Na wa o...btw, I thought the NA were closing up on BH boys, why the negotiation kwau?

2 Likes

Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by amaham(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
reminds me 24season-7, where Abu Fayed negotiated the release of a nuclear bomb expert from american custody in exchange of coordinates of another Islamist

1 Like

Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by OreMI22: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
[size=13pt]Now that BH are defeated, they have sprung up another line to release their hardened members in order to continue the carnage and killing after 2015. If GEJ is that dumb, let him release them and watch the whole madness from 2010 re-ignited all over again from January 1st next year.

If they want peace, they should surrender and the FG will eventually rehabilitate the BH members in custody before releasing into the population when the security situation of the country is substantially improved.
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by Mogidi: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
First I wish to explain to you to know that, [size=15pt]Imam Shekau is not dead[/size] as claimed because recently there was even communication and so he is alive.

If Imam Shekau is not dead why did he suddenly stop speaking? Did the Nigerian Army bomb his voice?
And why is Boko haram always revealing exclusives to saharareporters?

17 Likes

Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by udemzyudex(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
I'm still waiting for BH to come up with another video to disclaim this cease fire stuff...
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by phiszo(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
GEJ till 2015 angry

1 Like

Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by ObiOkpor(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mogidi:

If Imam Shekau is not dead why did he suddenly stop speaking? Did the Nigerian Army bomb his voice?
calm down,shekau is not dead...
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by ObiOkpor(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lols..Waiting for the almighty she-cow wey de form james bond to deny dz development...
Dt nigga is a COWARD....

1 Like

Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by richeso: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mogidi:

And [size=15pt]why is Boko haram always revealing exclusives to saharareporters[/size]?

The BOLD words is my main curiosity.

1 Like

Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by 9jii(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
So,they want get their members back after the loss of many, to regroup and retake the remaining states.

How clueless one can be not to see this?

We are watching

1 Like

Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by eightsin(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
This ahmadu is a madman
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by bestman09(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Stupid people. They have the mind to complain that their members business were destroyed and some of their members killed. If I may ask, the innocent people that lost their lives and business in this senseless war, what will be their compensation?

2 Likes

Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by thegoodone2(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
God direct and teach mr GEJ. God give him wisdom like solomon in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by atlwireles: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Boko haram knows death by the bullet of Nigerian army awaits them. They are in no position to demand anything. angry
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by Greatihex(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Gej wl disappoint me if he ever agrees to a ceasefire. They should surrender.
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by Solowande(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
atlwireles:
Boko haram knows death by the bullet of Nigerian army awaits them. They are in no position to demand anything. angry
In dis battle no winner no loser. they should 4get abt d past and settle dia differences so dat we nigerians should live as one inspite of our cultural and religion differences.
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by Bigii(m): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
Story for d gods undecided
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by kellyJames5(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
I don't even know what to believe again!
Some many conflicting reports.
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by eunisam: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Well the is no much dispute partaining to the this.Boko Haram we will see after election 2015.be rest assure that they is no amnesty for you! don't try to be holy.
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by kekakuz(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
brb
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Their demand looks so suspicious, how can there be making the release of so many of their members the top priority. I think dis guys av anoda hiden plans. Imagin there are not after money but their members. God help us ooo
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by Alexander01(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
I was here....
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by lilprinze: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
"Our people under detention are too many and
they did nothing and many of them are just
ordinary members"
so all the innocent people they killed and bombed is what he is calling Nothing.
I don't even know why we should be negotiating with terrorists.
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by laivwire(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
post=27252371:

Our people under detention are too many and they did nothing and many of them are just ordinary members.
The girls are fine, they are eating food and in good shape except challenges of reading in the camp.

If feeding was the reason they were kidnapped, please release them now! We can feed them ourselves #Bringbackourgirls

By the special grace of God we have cease fire and by the grace of God we will in the future create avenue and people will hear it directly from our leader, Imam Shekau.
/

Which God are you talking about here God of war?

All I know is someone must answer for the blood of those whose lives were abruptly cut off by bombs, decapitations, bullet wounds, maimings, rape and the bad things. Their killers will not rest including those who support their acts. Negotiation my foot! angry

#bringbackourgirls #Nonegotiationwithterrorists
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Regarding the cease fire, we are talking and it will continue when some people deeply involved are back from their trips. We are discussing with Nigerian government and it is one Hassan that is leading the team.
He is directly working with Nigerian President and we will continue talking when our own people return.
omenka are you with me here?
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by egift(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
thegoodone2:
God direct and teach mr GEJ. God give him wisdom like solomon in the Bible.

You mean after 5 years he is still a learner? shocked
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by shaqhead: 12:33am On Oct 19, 2014
Hmm...suddenly..suddenly (in d banj's voice), they were negotiating...suddenly..suddenly..they got a ceasefire...suddenly..suddenly d girls wl be freed on monday(?)..suddenly..suddenly...Boko Haram now has a face? so fasstt? Na indomie?

And ol ds hapnin close to d elections?

What r ds fellas not telin us?
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by fitzmayowa: 1:21am On Oct 19, 2014
Mogidi:

I hope you are not implying what i think you are implying...grin
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by checkdate(m): 3:45am On Oct 19, 2014
Mogidi:

Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2014
Its a really tough situation , There's the #BBOG group demanding the kidnapped girls are found , there are some ppl who are against negotiating with terrorists, there are some people that are excited that shekau is still alive, there are some who pray everyday for calamity so they'll find reasons to attack FG , The FG will still act lousy in some aspects and still get attacked by the online stooges...
Everyone wants to president , When u are a spectator in a chess game, you see all the moves...
When its ur turn to play.. To be continued
Re: "What We Want" - Boko Haram's ‘representative’, Danladi Ahmadu by IGBOSON1: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2014
They can go to hell! I would have wished them much worse, but i'm mindful that it's a sunday morning!!

We wouldn't have been having this discussion of releasing their members if the captured murderous bastards were sentenced to death on conviction!! If the gov't gives in to their demands now, what's to say that another branch of these boko scum wouldn't look for the next soft target in Borno or Yobe and kidnap hundreds of innocent individuals in the hope that the gov't will -yet again- bend to pressure and release their captured murderous colleagues!?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP / Flood: FG Commits N3bn To Mitigate Disaster / If You Are In Kano State, You Really Need To See This Before Supporting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.