Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet (56774 Views)

How To Unlock Multilinks Evdo Modem To Work With Mtn Network / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo / Hp Pavilion Laptop Dv6700 With Starcomms Evdo Data Card: Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by MrInfo1(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2008
jassie:

bla bla bla bno be WLAN, na LAN abegi . . . lan is cheap everywhere
Na real wa for wa o tongue or are u now his neighbour? He said it WLAN, why insist on na LAN? Na so u no trust chinko product reach? Huh grin

@ Faakay
No mind em, them dey addictd to browsn at KB/S. Indeed MB/S happens 'not even on moon' grin
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2008
taah! sharrap! the person talking here na ma dawg. . . so am just trying to correct him, he's connecting with a cable, so it's not WLAN, its LAN! duh! grin tongue
info u be mumu oh!  cheesy grin
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by MrInfo1(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2008
Chinko write WLAN ontop the LAN cable*? Well, All na branding grin (connectivity)
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by flyuche(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2008
jassie:

taah! sharrap! the person talking here na ma dawg. . . so am just trying to correct him, he's connecting with a cable, so it's not WLAN, its LAN! duh! grin tongue
info u be mumu oh!  cheesy grin
him no gree se him b mumu.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2008
infobaba:

Chinko write WLAN ontop the LAN cable*? Well, All na branding grin (connectivity)
na u talk am o grin lipsrsealed

@flyuche

no mind info, na chinese him be, him no dey give up tongue grin
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by MrInfo1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2008
@ Jassie

I will flog u l8r
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by RobertsAyo: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2008
Dear all, I have EVDO of Multilinks in stock. I can give you one with 1 month subscription free for 30k. The cost of the EVDO is now 15,000 in Multilinks office and 21,000 for One month activation(you save 6,000). This EVDO works like a broadband. faster than an average cybercafe. If you are interested, kindly call me on 07090123224. (Money Back guarantee)
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by tatooboy: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2008
Please i wonder when Nigeria and Nigerian would stop being slaves to names. what is EVDO or 1x or dial up? It annoys me as an individual, because i think the generalt of people are not interested in the names the technologies come with, what they are interested in is quality service. In the US, i cant even remember the name of any of their technologies, predominantly, its purely broadband. If these service providers are not ready to give us good service, let them leave alone and stop cheating us with their epileptic services. When will Nigeria ever get there, are we going to keep being babies forever? What the hell sef?

They make a big deal out of these things here. God will bot forgive all our decision makers that have and are still contributing to the socio-economic downturn in this our nation.

Simple tin, give us seamless connectivity, thats all. No long tin and stop deceiving us with all these big big names. EVDO, 1x, Dial Up etc. Whao cares?
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Evangjoe(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2008
If you want cheap but fast broadband Internet access for offices, home, cybercafe, call me on 08033483969 or email me @ nddcomputers@yahoo.com.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by flyuche(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2008
tatooboy:

Please i wonder when Nigeria and Nigerian would stop being slaves to names. what is EVDO or 1x or dial up? It annoys me as an individual, because i think the generalt of people are not interested in the names the technologies come with, what they are interested in is quality service. In the US, i can't even remember the name of any of their technologies, predominantly, its purely broadband. If these service providers are not ready to give us good service, let them leave alone and stop cheating us with their epileptic services. When will Nigeria ever get there, are we going to keep being babies forever? What the hell sef?

They make a big deal out of these things here. God will bot forgive all our decision makers that have and are still contributing to the socio-economic downturn in this our nation.

Simple tin, give us seamless connectivity, thats all. No long tin and stop deceiving us with all these big big names. EVDO, 1x, Dial Up etc. Whao cares?
you have a point.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by soloqy: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2008
RobertsAyo:

Dear all, I have EVDO of Multilinks in stock. I can give you one with 1 month subscription free for 30k. The cost of the EVDO is now 15,000 in Multilinks office and 21,000 for One month activation(you save 6,000). This EVDO works like a broadband. faster than an average cybercafe. If you are interested, kindly call me on 07090123224. (Money Back guarantee)

Dude, the average cybercafe here is shit so thats not a good pitch by you.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2008
na who be dis mumu spammer sef? no maga here jo!

@post

all of dem just dey decieve us. . . the evdo they are shouting is no faster than yankee dial-up. . . anyways, make we dey manage am, thats what happens when Govt. communication companies like Nitel can't upgrade themself. . . NCC dey look like mumu. . . anyways, since we are still here in Naija, if dem call am EVDO, na EVDO. . . make we sha dey browse! cheesy grin
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by qcode(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2008
Hi guys,

These so called blue chip companies are ripping-off Nigerians of their hard earn money, believe it or not, there no true mobile broadband yet in Nigeria. All they do is con a very intelligent ad copy and run some nice deceitful advert on various medium.

Why some Nigerians always fall this is because some us are largely un-informed. Do allow your self to be a victim again and again, stick to what works for you, and wait for a firm that will spare the broadband revolution in Nigeria. Just like the Telephone Revolution.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by MrInfo1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2008
qcode:

there no true mobile broadband yet in Nigeria.
9c one. Exactly my point. Imagine browsn via a 3.5G Network with max downlink speed startn from 128KB/s. Shame on them angry
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by flyuche(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2008
what they are giving us is[b] narrow [/b]band. we are just managing it. worse still, no speed consistency especially with the cdma operator.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by RobertsAyo: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2008
Anyone who can, i will challenge you to a contest on the speed of new Multilinks
EVDO modem and their data card. I am a dealer for them and i was surprise at the speed they are offering. It is a real thing and i have said earlier that, anyone who buy the modem and is not satisfy after 48hours of usage should take his money back. Mark my words, Multi links will rule Naija.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by flyuche(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2008
@robertsayo. Give us screenshots of the speeds you get. And what is the name of the modem?
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by naylove(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2008
a big thank you for your insughts into the speed of their connection coz i have browsed ith their regular connextion b4 and boy, it was faster to get to hell than access goggle on that connection. so this evdo tickles me. U say is the fastest in Nigeria. i cant wait to verify that. but then why do we have to get in touch with u. are they doing msort of referral programe with this connection.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by hayprof(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2008
flyuche:

@robertsayo. Give us screenshots of the speeds you get. And what is the name of the modem?

no one can convince, wit no screenshot!  angry
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by naylove(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2008
i agree with flyuche. lets see the screen shot of their speed on a hi5 ping.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Toks2008(m): 2:55am On Nov 27, 2008
Na Wa For Nigerians,

EVDO,1X,10X,BROADBAND,DIAL UP , HABA These are all Effisis in the name of internet access

What are we looking for rather than a good isp that offers a steady inetrnet connection with good download speed. If a dial up is ok for you then go for it cos in my own humble opinion, all these funny terminologies are just ways of decieving Nigerians into believing what is not.

I am not here to promote any company or product but i have been using Multilinks dial up for 4years and i have been ok with that until last two weeks when they lost their signal in my area and after waiting for 2 weeks without any improvement, i had to get another good browsing system and i just subscribed to reltel zoom mobile internet service and so far so good, the speed is ok for me. I paid 15k and i have 2weeks free subscription and 5k every two weeks afterwards.

So the point i am trying to make is that you don't have to spend so much in the name of getting an out of the world download speed. Just get a good internet access with a minimal fee and you are good to go. No system in the world is perfect so just get any good one and be ok with that.

Toks
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by soloqy: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2008
Starcomms Evdo has been terrible in the past two weeks.

Anybody know whats going on?

Its really horrible. I may have to go back to visafone evdo(which I put aside for the Starcomms when it was acting up).

I tell you,all these guys just use us the way they like. They come out with their products and the first few weeks/months, it would be great. But because of their greed, they will go ahead to overload their system capacity and the whole thing will come crashing down.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by packa(m): 12:32am On Nov 28, 2008
This starcomms EVDO problem is a peculiar 1, i just hope dey do something about  it very fast the one that pains me is that times like this der people keeps on promoting der internet even when it's crawling angry angry angry angry. Na them Prof and co  finish the bandwidth. grin grin grin grin

@ prof u no send me ur no for activation again? I dey look for my tread oh! mod wetin u do am? angry angry angry angry angry angry Sule's own is active now.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by kollyp2000(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
Browsing made easy with MTN Network
It had been discovered that you don’t have to purchase MTN data card for you to browse internet using MTN 3.5G Network. Just have the following:
- GPRS enabled phone (Activate your GPRS by sending sms “SETTING” to 3888
- Your laptop or desktop
- Connectivity cable and your PC suite
I don’t need to teach you how you will connect your phone to your computer for it to browse ( If you don’t know search Nairaland)
Then, text the following according to bundle you want
For Daily Plan
To pay for daily plan (24 hours or 50 MB), make sure you have N500 naira on your phone, send a text “1” to 131. Once that is delivered…Then second text “103” to “131”

To pay for Night plan (10 p.m to 5. am) make sure you have N3000 on your phone
Send a text “1” to “131” once that is delivered…
Then send the second text “102” to 131

The Monthly plan make sure you have N10,000 on your phone
Send a text “1” to 131 once that is delivered…
Then send the second text “101” to 131

Hope you enjoy your browsing experience with MTN
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by cnnmagic: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2008
Hi Guys the Multilinks new EVDO is welcome news.

But the cost at N21,000 or N24,000 is quite pricey.

However, you can share the access in case you need to connect more than 1 PC/Laptop to the Internet.

Try the tested, trusted and working 3G USB/PCMCIA Wireless Router with which you can share a single Internet access to about 5PCs or Laptops at the same speeds while paying for just that Internet access.

The Router is open to any network.

Call me on: 08033304942, 07090020733 or email techcnn@gmail.com
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by LUDALOOLO(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2008
baba God i beg come save us from the hand of the wicked, Haba
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2008
why the high cost, evdo is no longer new.\

for as low as 12k per month, i get starcomms evdo (24hrs)
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by mosesbody(m): 3:04am On Dec 02, 2008
Why are Nigerians carried away easyly, how can they( Multilinks Telkkon ) say they are rolling out there EVDO when they can not maintain there network?? there service just can back in Ibadan after more than 1 week of no service, i wonder who there are tiring to fool, my people beware of what you pay for, one day we will start making money from them by suing them.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by Em2va: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2008
Hello Sir, Please let me know more about the speeds of Visaphone and Starcomms and please get me back on this mail t2temi_ed@yahoo.com
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by hedgesfun(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2008
Does anyone know the latest about this Multilink stuff now someone told me he saw someone using it already but I really want to know how true this really is as I will like to know from someone with a firsthand experience.
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by mikson(m): 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2008
J
Re: Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet by LUDALOOLO(m): 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2008
I have P4 Evo compaq Ram 256 HD 20G, 14" LCD Monitor and a starcomms table phone with 24 hours internet, for the price of 50k

Contact ; 08026604109 if you are intrested or email , sometimeswe@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do I Connect Two Laptops Together Wirelessly / Best Home Internet Service In Nigeria? / To Transfer Pictures From Computer To Digital Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.