Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,404 members, 7,958,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

4 Nigerians Jailed For 14 Years, For Match.com Dating Scam In The Uk (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Jailed For 14 Years, For Match.com Dating Scam In The Uk (pictures) (4051 Views)

4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa / 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage / Full Documentary On Nigerians Jailed In China ! (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Jailed For 14 Years, For Match.com Dating Scam In The Uk (pictures) by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
phantom:
the tribal warriors both from the east and west have all scurried into their holes like rats. they've realised they are equally represented by these fraudsters.
Saw this since on lindaikeji blog, was surprised nobody shared it since. Now I know the reason.
Re: 4 Nigerians Jailed For 14 Years, For Match.com Dating Scam In The Uk (pictures) by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Cone heads and flat heads representing naija wella.
Re: 4 Nigerians Jailed For 14 Years, For Match.com Dating Scam In The Uk (pictures) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2014
Oko, who was said by the judge to be at the centre of the conspiracy, was sentenced to eight years' imprisonment for the fraud and four years to run concurrently for the money laundering offense.
Emu, who laundered about £55,000 during nine months, was jailed for three and a half years, Ugwu was jailed for 46 weeks and Nusi was imprisoned for 18 months

Oko Easterner
Ugwu Easterner
Emu undecided
Nusi Kwara....quasi Yoruba.

And the prize goes to my Igbotic brothers!
A gullible Yoruba man in the midst of wolves.
Re: 4 Nigerians Jailed For 14 Years, For Match.com Dating Scam In The Uk (pictures) by firstolalekan(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
BodyKiss:

Stop being a fööl for once.
Na dat your drunkard bus conductor father be fool.
bastàrd flat head.
Re: 4 Nigerians Jailed For 14 Years, For Match.com Dating Scam In The Uk (pictures) by BodyKiss(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
firstolalekan:

Na dat your drunkard bus conductor father be fool.
bastàrd flat head.

Telling me how useless you and your father are, how's that my fvcking business?
Re: 4 Nigerians Jailed For 14 Years, For Match.com Dating Scam In The Uk (pictures) by MegaMan1987: 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
I'm tired off all of these Overseas Nigerians that always make Nigeria look bad but want to preach to actual Nigerians about life. Throw all of them in jail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign / GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform / Korean Police Vs American Police Vs Nigerian Police Vs Ghanian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.