Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? (2357 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Boys So Promiscous / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish / Why Are Nigerian Boys Making Fun Of These Girls, What Is Wrong With Their Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by christian9(m): 12:52am On Nov 14, 2008
hi i live in england and my next door neighbour is 64 years old and she
recently found love on a internet site. her boyfriend is 21 years old
and is from nigeria. my question to you is why do young nigerian boys
find love with old white ladies ?
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by SamMilla1(m): 12:58am On Nov 14, 2008
How did you find that out, ?
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by Akinagirl(f): 1:01am On Nov 14, 2008
It might be a scam.
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by MrCrackles(m): 1:05am On Nov 14, 2008
pathetic

the motive for wanting to start sniffing around some 60-odd-years old battered pussy is always gonna be dodgy!
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by Sauron1: 1:11am On Nov 14, 2008
christian9:

hi i live in england and my next door neighbour is 64 years old and she
recently found love on a internet site. her boyfriend is 21 years old
and is from nigeria. my question to you is why do young nigerian boys

They are in it for the money, duh!!!!
As soon as he milks out £20,000 she would smell the gun. grin
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by SamMilla1(m): 1:13am On Nov 14, 2008
I am still asking the poster,
Sam Milla:

How did you find that out, ?
That will help me say something
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by Akinagirl(f): 1:15am On Nov 14, 2008
Does it matter? Its got scam written all over it.
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by sillyboy(m): 1:19am On Nov 14, 2008
Well, some guys are just lazy and unwilling to do nothing worth while with their lives. I actually know a guy who cribs with a woman who is about 52 years in the US and before moving in with that one he was with someone who is much more older than 52yrs. When I asked him, he said the woman shelters him and gives him everything he demands and he doesnt have to work.

The sad part of this guy's story is that he impregnated a girl before leaving Nigeria late last year and the girl gave birth to a baby boy who the guy has not contributed a cent into his life.

In as much as silly and mischievious a guy wanna be, he should never mess around with women that are old enough to be his parent and never give birth to a baby he cant take care of.
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by A40(m): 2:26am On Nov 14, 2008
This women have needs lol if no man their age is willing to provide for such needs then let the younger guys willing to do so be.Older women need love too tongue
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by sillyboy(m): 2:42am On Nov 14, 2008
A 40, It's a different thing if these guys wants the older women for who they are and not for social securities. They will actually jump at someone else who can offer them something and leave the old woman feeling miserable.

You know its berra for old women to die without their heart being broken and as a marra of fact, a heart break could hasten their demise or at best a poor health condition.

I just respect kids and elderly people, I cant stand someone taking advantage of these 2 category of people.
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by dbaptist1(m): 4:00am On Nov 14, 2008
well from what i can see here it two adults who are coming together maybe for consummation or whatever and they both know what they wnat
if u are so privileged to get access to this info
why not let this lady know that naija guys are also not for real or rada her new boyfrieend is not for real and lets see wat this lady will do to u
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by Andala: 5:29am On Nov 14, 2008
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by Morenike3(f): 5:35am On Nov 14, 2008
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! oh gosh

419 grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by plappville(f): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2008
the boy is just been lazy, i think he should go and work, he cannot tell the world that he is in love cos the age difference is dam too much.

i wonder how he can manage to stand the smell of the mouth shocked majority aged from 50 are always (SM) (smelling mouth)) canditate.

the boy get mind ooo, which kind money go drive am to do this?? na wao.
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by smooooooth: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2008
u al talking about the boy, ow bout the woman, at 64 she still wants a 21year old boy. they are both in the same pit in hell!
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by Leilah(f): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2008
I mean they can't even take a pretty slim, 21 year old oyinbo seriously,
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by Nautillus(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2008
" . . . . .Maagaa, wan pay . . . shout alleluyahh . . .ohh . .ohh . .ohh . . ohh. .ohh. .ohh. .ohh. .ohh. .ohh . .ohh . .Muuguu . .wan payshout alleluyah . . .ehh. . ehh. .ehh . .ehh . . .Singing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by Moyola(f): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2008
hmmn. . . . undecided
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by sistajay(f): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2008
@ Poster

You can ask *WHY* till you're blue in the face, they are HEARTLESS, it's all about money, money!
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2008
my question to you is why do young nigerian boys

if this is true, then what the hell is going on with their brain
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by JustGood(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2008
which kind love?
why do the old women want to use Nigerian boys' young blood for please?

Na so una dey yab the boys. What about the useless old perverts who want to use the boys in their miserable old ages?

abeg na 2/2=1

na 1-1 goaless draw grin
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by plappville(f): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2008
sista-jay:

@ Poster

You can ask *WHY* till you're blue in the face, they are HEARTLESS, it's all about money, money!

the woman has absolutely nothting to loose, she should be in her retirement now, she just has to spend her money for the boy and catch enough fun of herself at the end of the day cry poor 9ja boy !!)).
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by iice(f): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2008
ahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by elmagnific(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2008
when i hear things lyk this i used to wonder wat it wud feel lyk not being a nigerian, Guys lyk that make us loose faith in in we fatherland
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by spikedcylinder: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2008
I think it is true love. tongue
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2008
Lol, 64 year olds still believe in fairy tales. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by JustGood(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2008
are some implying that it is all about the fault of the Nigerians boys and not that of the old perverted women who seek them?
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by LadyT(f): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2008
JustGood:

are some implying that it is all about the fault of the Nigerians boys and not that of the old perverted women who seek them?

So people who get scammed deserve it?

Shes 64 Im sure shes very flattered. And shes borderline senile!
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by JustGood(m): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2008
LadyT:

So people who get scammed deserve it?

Shes 64 I'm sure shes very flattered. And shes borderline senile!

is she not also trying to scam the poor young man of proper love life in his prime years?
and why do you think the inexperienced young boy is not also very flattered that he got a foreign woman?
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by ikeyman00(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2008
@ post

hahhahhhhhhhhhhh haha
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by mimi4eva(f): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2008
yahoo yahoo, straight up,, at least its not as bad as those that pretend they are gay and look for boyfriends on datings sites, lol
Re: Nigerian Boys Why Do You Do This ? by galatico(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2008
The Love of money is the root of all Evil,

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Best Friend (boss) And I Are No More! / Women Say I Look Good whatever thats cool too know women feel i am attractive / Please Advise!! My EX Is Messing Me Up By...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.