Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

FG Cannot Sell Tafawa Balewa Square In Lagos, Says Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Cannot Sell Tafawa Balewa Square In Lagos, Says Fashola (2574 Views)

Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos / Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics / Fashola - Ambobe Handing Over: Tafawa Balewa Square Tastefully Decorated (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Cannot Sell Tafawa Balewa Square In Lagos, Says Fashola by Wealthyone: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2014
Jonathan is synonymous to AKOTILETA

2 Likes

Re: FG Cannot Sell Tafawa Balewa Square In Lagos, Says Fashola by sekzy99(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@ gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: FG Cannot Sell Tafawa Balewa Square In Lagos, Says Fashola by ayobase(m): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Omimah:

The FG. If they can't they should hand them over to the LASG who are even willing to pay for them. Sometimes last year the LASG threatened to take the FG to court if it didn't give it the benefit of first refusal on the National Theatre which was being rumoured to have been sold.
Please, does it make sense to sell the TBS where the Union Jack was lowered for the last time, the Nigerian flag hoisted for the first time and the instruments of independence handed down between 30 September and 1 October 1960?

thanks for brushing me up.
I thought LASG controls most of them.

it doesn't even make sense if being thought of.

I believe this has been a long time issue between both governments.

those managing these places should be investigated........just that GEJ Admin might do nothing if it is just stealing.
Re: FG Cannot Sell Tafawa Balewa Square In Lagos, Says Fashola by ayobase(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wealthyone:
Jonathan is synonymous to AKOTILETA

then what will you call Obj/Atiku?

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of People That Will Be Disgraced When Jonathan Eventually Wins / Almajiris, The Misconception And Musa Kwankwaso / Jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.