Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,860 members, 7,956,241 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Let Us Felicitate With Yakubu Gowon On His 80TH BIRTHDAY - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Felicitate With Yakubu Gowon On His 80TH BIRTHDAY (1969 Views)

A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) / 80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / Obasanjo, Ambode At 80th Birthday Of Adebutu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Felicitate With Yakubu Gowon On His 80TH BIRTHDAY by oduaboy1: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2014
vivalavida:

He was a real life warrior. You are simply a paid E-warrior tongue
A cowardly one at that,A warrior who was hidng in bunks and eventually ran away like a sissy living his people to die and starve.What a brave warrior grin grin grin grin
Re: Let Us Felicitate With Yakubu Gowon On His 80TH BIRTHDAY by vivalavida(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2014
oduaboy1:
A cowardly one at that,A warrior who was hidng in bunks and eventually ran away like a sissy living his people to die and starve.What a brave warrior grin grin grin grin

he that fights and runs live to fight another day.
Your cowardly progenitor took the easy way out ----- OTAPIAPIA
Re: Let Us Felicitate With Yakubu Gowon On His 80TH BIRTHDAY by egbaguy: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2014
There is something that I dnt get,ibos like gowon who was the head of state during the war but hate awolowo who was a cabinet member. Can the ibos plz clear d air on diz?
Re: Let Us Felicitate With Yakubu Gowon On His 80TH BIRTHDAY by emmysoftyou: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Oyeneku1:

Ewure

Anumanu

Ezi ofia

Mpama

Atonle

Anuohi

Otu nne gi

Must u quote him?

Pained chest beater
oh my gad,another wasted sperm

¥?
wel i dont giv a shit..bc u made me feel important that u quote meundecided

i remain diehardism to the entire igboland cool

Re: Let Us Felicitate With Yakubu Gowon On His 80TH BIRTHDAY by Dawdy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
G O W O N
Go On With One Nigeria
Re: Let Us Felicitate With Yakubu Gowon On His 80TH BIRTHDAY by tomakint: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2014
zlatansomto:
Rawani is that the autism level of your sick mom?? grin grin btw he who does not feel me is not real to mee, therefore you do not exist cheesy •so poof... Vamoose son of a bit*ch smiley
Now I got it grin grin here we go.....*H to the IZZO, V to the AH*

1 Like

Re: Let Us Felicitate With Yakubu Gowon On His 80TH BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2014
barcanista:
Happy Birthday Sir Yakubu Gowon.

I salute you for dealing with that bearded man that calls himself ojuKwu

Funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Down With Parkinson’s Disease, Flown Abroad For Treament. / Age Of NIGERIAN Presidential Aspirants Compared To Those Of World Leaders / Buhari's Open Challenge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.