Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) (1923 Views)

Sheriff's Supporter Treks From Abuja To Maiduguri (Photos) / Ben Bruce Urges Buhari To Congratulate Governor Dickson (photo) / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by chinolization: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
FFirst stop was Inec office where ad hoc staff were protesting that Amechi didnt pay them.

Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by chinolization: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
On the way to presidential hotel where a nairalander is billed to address members of Nigerian trekkers association.

Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by networkrecharg: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=15pt]When the spirit of 94 killed persons meet you in the bush, you will explain why and who you want to congratulate.....[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
Do something new... I don tire for this trekking gist.
Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by doublewisdom: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wike deserves all the trekking he gets. He led the SS in disgracing and chasing out Amechi the Judas in our midst.
BTW, Wey the pictures?
Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by chinolization: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
On top of Rumuola flyover overlooking Presidential hotels. .

Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
hmmmm

Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by chinolization: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Arrival for the occasion.

Presidential hotels is still grand despite the fact that it is over 40yrs old..

Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by midolian(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
networkrecharg:
[size=15pt]When the spirit of 94 killed persons meet you in the bush, you will explain why and who you want to congratulate.....[/size]
Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by chinolization: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
After the meeting at the presidential hotel, we got a call that Omehia is interested in hosting us.

This is Omehia's house inside the GRA.

1 Share

Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by donphilopus: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
chinolization:
On top of Rumuola flyover overlooking Presidential hotels. .

Sir Chino, prior to the General Elections or Party Primaries, you told us you'd be contesting your State Constituency House of Assembly Seat. But after the Election, we've not heard anything from you concerning that. Hope you were elected though? If YES, then when is the Inauguration? Or, did you late step down?!
Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by chinolization: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
APGA state chairman prevailed on me to step down before the primaries for a more senior (age) candidate with deeper pocket. Though I was refunded all the resources I had spent already and I am still being carried along.

donphilopus:

Sir Chino, prior to the General Elections or Party Primaries, you told us you'd be contesting your State Constituency House of Assembly Seat. But after the Election, we've not heard anything from you concerning that. Hope you were elected though? If YES, then when is the Inauguration? Or, did you late step down?!
Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by chinolization: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Tomorrow is a visiting day for all PH nairalanders. Make yourself available. Abagworo you are very important in that meeting. Report here for briefing. wink
Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by donphilopus: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
chinolization:
APGA state chairman prevailed on me to step down before the primaries for a more senior (age) candidate with deeper pocket. Though I was refunded all the resources I had spent already and I am still being carried along.

Nice one. But in politics, I don't believe one needs to succumb to age or anything called deeper pocket. Anyway, you may dream bigger come 2015 and eye the Federal Constituency as House of Reps Member!!
Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by donphilopus: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
chinolization:
Tomorrow is a visiting day for all PH nairalanders. Make yourself available. Abagworo you are very important in that meeting. Report here for briefing. wink

Hope you wouldn't flood this section with 'Chino vs Abagworo' thread tomorrow?! cool Abeg, make una no act tomorrow again o... Everything has CHANGEd!
Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by chinolization: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
We are good friends now. Every thing has changed for good.

donphilopus:

Hope you wouldn't flood this section with 'Chino vs Abagworo' thread tomorrow?! cool Abeg, make una no act tomorrow again o... Everything has CHANGEd!
Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by chinolization: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Driving through GRA to see Wike's younger so he can take us to see governor Ezenwo Nyesom Wike.

Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by omololu2020(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
SAI BABA
Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by IDeyNL: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
The chauffeur took his boss in his oga's car to PH.

Butterfly thinks itself as a bird.

Local champion.

Cc: customized13
Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by chinolization: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chai customized07=customized13=ideynl. Don't worry Chidiebere I will be back in Onitsha to meet you. to find out what u are marketingcheesy

IDeyNL:

Local champion.

Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
All I can see is a vehicle, I haven't seen any trekker, hope I'm not in a wrong thread...
Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
The OP is a funny dude. Na for inside motor him de do him trekking.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by amokeme(f): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
chinolization:
On the way to presidential hotel where a nairalander is billed to address members of Nigerian trekkers association.
really shocked They now have an association
Smh...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by Firefire(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=18pt]Nigerian Trekkers Association (NTA)[/size]

we greet una oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by spongeisback: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
This is a joke! Like that sleeping governor.
Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
IDeyNL:

Local champion.

grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by sheymoni(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
State of emergency need to be declared on unemployment. So many idle youth trekking their future away this day
Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by jmoore(m): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
The OP is a funny dude. Na for inside motor him de do him trekking.
grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Nairalander Treks From Onitsha To PH To Congratulate Governor Wike (pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lies! U just park your car infrot of the houses just to take pics for nairaland. Keep fooling yourself

(1) (Reply)

Water Enters Home In VGC After Heavy Rain / Jacob's Ladder / N200 Can Be Nigeria's Highest Bank Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.