Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

****** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ****** (3251 Views)

5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody / APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote / Jonathan Has Shown He Can Be Trusted! So He Still Gets My Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

****** by Bugatie(m): 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2014

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ****** by martins0: 12:03am On Oct 19, 2014
GEJ also has my vote but I need him to do more in his 2nd tenure

11 Likes

Re: ****** by Bugatie(m): 12:07am On Oct 19, 2014
If they like, let them secure 100m votes online, by February 2015, APC will learn the difference between illusion and reality!

7 Likes

Re: ****** by tit(f): 12:09am On Oct 19, 2014
i volunteer to buy handkerchief for buhari.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ****** by ba7man(m): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2014
God punish una if una vote no give me light tonight!!! angry

Nonentities!!!

Talking about votes nd such when they're suffering.

If you're comfortable with suffer life, I'm not ooooo.....!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: ****** by Johnnyessence(m): 12:35am On Oct 19, 2014
I resist suffer ness we are tired of Gej government no matter his lies people won't vote for him for 5 yrs now no tangible jobs for youth 80% of our graduates are jobless. we need change of hands PDP has to leave that sit we are of Gej government and his excos they are full of liars just to spread lies and not doing anything.we are tired of stomach infrastructure he's displaying when d election is around d corner Good luck will be disappointed come Feb 14 2015 election. GMB will win with wide margin.

4 Likes

Re: ****** by Bugatie(m): 6:29am On Oct 19, 2014
Johnnyessence:
I resist suffer ness we are tired of Gej government no matter his lies people won't vote for him for 5 yrs now no tangible jobs for youth 80% of our graduates are jobless. we need change of hands PDP has to leave that sit we are of Gej government and his excos they are full of liars just to spread lies and not doing anything.we are tired of stomach infrastructure he's displaying when d election is around d corner Good luck will be disappointed come Feb 14 2015 election. GMB will win with wide margin.

Dream on

3 Likes

Re: ****** by Pennywise(m): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2014
Bugatie:
In this era of declaration, I Bugatie and my household do solemnly pledge to vote and mobilise every votable adult around me to cast a winning vote for our amiable and humble president Dr Goodluck Ebere Azikiwe Jonathan in the upcoming 2015 election.

I have no doubt GEJ will win and that the
general will weep again in 2015!

No use wasting your vote. GEJ is out. He will try to rigg election as usual. If you live in the North or the west you should be more concerned about surviving post election violence. I hope the military will have the good sense to stay out of our civil life.

1 Like

Re: ****** by Bugatie(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2014
Pennywise:

No use wasting your vote. GEJ is out. He will try to rigg election as usual. If you live in the North or the west you should be more concerned about surviving post election violence. I hope the military will have the good sense to stay out of our civil life.

No vote for GEJ will be wasted and anyone that incites post election violence will rounded up and prosecuted!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ****** by vivalavida(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2014
if i have the opportunity i will thumb print for GEJ with my ten fingers and toes.

i made a mistake voting that Gambari man the last time. I wont make the same mistake twice

5 Likes

Re: ****** by martins0: 6:07am On Oct 25, 2014
vivalavida:
if i have the opportunity i will thumb print for GEJ with my ten fingers and toes.

i made a mistake voting that Gambari man the last time. I wont make the same mistake twice
Lols, please just thumbprint once....he has enough votes to return him.
There's no vacancy in Aso Rock!

4 Likes

Re: ****** by tit(f): 6:37am On Oct 25, 2014
Sai GoodluckY!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ****** by vivalavida(m): 7:02am On Oct 25, 2014
martins0:

Lols, please just thumbprint once....he has enough votes to return him.
There's no vacancy in Aso Rock!

grin
Re: ****** by smithsammy(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2014
The vote of a non-entity like op will have no potent what so ever on the general presidential success cum next year.
Re: ****** by omololu2020(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2014
My vote in 2015 will mak d PHD holder go back to otuke in 2015

3 Likes

Re: ****** by Bugatie(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2014
smithsammy:
The vote of a non-entity like op will have no potent what so ever on the general presidential success cum next year.
Every vote will count my guy!

2 Likes

Re: ****** by Bugatie(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2014
omololu2020:
My vote in 2015 will mak d PHD holder go back to otuke in 2015
Yea sure, the PHD holder will go back to Otuoke but after 2019!

3 Likes

Re: ****** by omololu2020(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:

No vote for GEJ will be wasted and anyone that incites post election violence will rounded up and prosecuted!
ao many pple hav been rounded up for d post election violence dat happend afta d 2011 presidential election.u beta b prayin d election shuld b free and fair,cox if is not free and fair wot happend in 2011 will b lik a childs play.so instead of u finkin d military or police will protect u,u should go back to ur state

1 Like

Re: ****** by omololu2020(m): 7:21am On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:

Yea sure, the PHD holder will go back to Otuoke but after 2019!
well let's wait till feb 14 2015 and see den.

1 Like

Re: ****** by Bugatie(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2014
omololu2020:
ao many pple hav been rounded up for d post election violence dat happend afta d 2011 presidential election.u beta b prayin d election shuld b free and fair,cox if is not free and fair wot happend in 2011 will b lik a childs play.so instead of u finkin d military or police will protect u,u should go back to ur state

2011 general election was free and fair, if it wasn't Buhari couldn't have secured over 12m votes.
And what makes you think am not in my state?

1 Like

Re: ****** by omololu2020(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:

2011 general election was free and fair, if it wasn't Buhari couldn't have secured over 12m votes.
And what makes you think am not in my state?
the 2011 presidential election was not free and fair,dia is no way d south south and the south east will b recordin a 98perc turnout.dey will just pullin out nombas from dia as*.we won't agree todat com 2015
Re: ****** by Bugatie(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2014
omololu2020:
the 2011 presidential election was not free and fair,dia is no way d south south and the south east will b recordin a 98perc turnout.dey will just pullin out nombas from dia as*.we won't agree todat com 2015
I can only agree to protests and riots when the politicians in question and their families take the lead in such
Re: ****** by Dmouthed(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2014
People now have confidence that their vote will count and be respected but they found it difficult to give credit to the man that has allowed them enjoy that right.

If the Old military man gets into power he will reverse that right and showcase his military background and His OLD age. And he thinks in an old manner. This can never be the future of our great Nation. Youth stand up for what is right.

Even in all preasure GEJ has achieved so much than any other. He is the first Young man in that position, meaning that power is coming down to the Vissionary Youth and some sensless elements will not think before acting.

Before this time, which citisen of this Great Nation is bold enough to talk about His President in the manner it is today without facing military torture..........?

Those who say dey don't like suffering, Vote Buhari and see what u get.

As for me and my friends, come 2015, GEJ is the only way forward for progress.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ****** by Johnnyessence(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2014
in as much God is able to do things great ,suffering will gone when a rightful man is elected at d center come Feb 2015 election.as for me and my household we will vote for d people's general and by d grace of God he will win with wide margin just wait and see.
Re: ****** by Bugatie(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2014
Johnnyessence:
in as much God is able to do things great ,suffering will gone when a rightful man is elected at d center come Feb 2015 election.as for me and my household we will vote for d people's general and by d grace of God he will win with wide margin just wait and see.
I admire your confidence, but I'll rather you cast your vote where it'll count
Re: ****** by Dmouthed(m): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2014
Johnnyessence:

What do u think this old Vessle can hold for u....?

Does he believe in himself the much you have confidence in him...?

Have u ever had a retired military for an Uncle or a friend's father?

Well as long as u have mentioned God in this, God will open ur eyes 2c n know better
And God will have mercy on Nigerians n give us a King that is peoples' King.
As for me am going with GEJ

3 Likes

Re: ****** by Johnnyessence(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2014
I hope each and every one has is own permanent voters card even if u register twice d card reader machine will detect ur cards may be it has been cloned or registered twice.u ought to go and get ur voter's card ooooooo its important.
Re: ****** by martins0: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2014
Dmouthed:
People now have confidence that their vote will count and be respected but they found it difficult to give credit to the man that has allowed them enjoy that right.

If the Old military man gets into power he will reverse that right and showcase his military background and His OLD age. And he thinks in an old manner. This can never be the future of our great Nation. Youth stand up for what is right.

Even in all preasure GEJ has achieved so much than any other. He is the first Young man in that position, meaning that power is coming down to the Vissionary Youth and some sensless elements will not think before acting.

Before this time, which citisen of this Great Nation is bold enough to talk about His President in the manner it is today without facing military torture..........?

Those who say dey don't like suffering, Vote Buhari and see what u get.

As for me and my friends, come 2015, GEJ is the only way forward for progress.
Ppl are talking tough
Re: ****** by mrofficial(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2014
The $1bn that has just been approved should properly be managed when he's sent back to Otuoke by Feb 2015.
Re: ****** by martins0: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2014
mrofficial:
The $1bn that has just been approved should properly be managed when he's sent back to Otuoke by Feb 2015.
Yes, properly managed to contain and fight off Terrorism which it was approved for
Re: ****** by mrofficial(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2014
martins0:

Yes, properly managed to contain and fight off Terrorism which it was approved for

It doesn't take much to recognise a GEJ Zombie. You can believe whatever you want.
Re: ****** by Bugatie(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2014
mrofficial:

It doesn't take much to recognise a GEJ Zombie. You can believe whatever you want.
No need to call him name Mr!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed!! Femi Falana Revealed As Behind Fueling 19 APC Lawmakers Against Fayose / Oduduwa Secessionist Leader Muhammed Adigun Urges IPOB To Buy Weapons / Yoruba View These Pics And Give Me Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.