Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

PHOTO: A Brain Surgeon Who Claims He Has Been To Heaven Says This Is What It Loo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTO: A Brain Surgeon Who Claims He Has Been To Heaven Says This Is What It Loo (992 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: A Brain Surgeon Who Claims He Has Been To Heaven Says This Is What It Loo by remspotng: 2:48am On Oct 19, 2014
According to our source, this is the story of a leading brain surgeon, Dr Eben Alexander who claims he has been to heaven.
Read his interesting experience in "heaven" below:

When I was a small boy, I was adopted. I grew up remembering nothing of my birth family and unaware that I had a biological sister, named Betsy. Many years later, I went in search of my biological family, but for Betsy it was too late: she had died.
This is the story of how I was reunited with her — in Heaven.
Before I start, I should explain that I am a scientist, who has spent a lifetime studying the workings of the brain.My adoptive father was a neurosurgeon and I followed his path, becoming an neurosurgeon myself and an academic who taught brain science at Harvard Medical School.
Although nominally a Christian, I was sceptical when patients described spiritual experiences to me. My knowledge of the brain made me quite sure that out-of-body experiences, angelic encounters and the like were hallucinations, brought on when the brain suffered a trauma.

And then, in the most dramatic circumstances possible, I discovered proof that I was wrong. Six years ago, I woke up one morning with a searing headache. Within a few hours, I went into a coma: my neocortex, the part of the brain that handles all the thought processes making us human, had shut down completely. At the time, I was working at Lynchburg General Hospital in Virginia, and I was rushed to the emergency room there. The doctors ascertained that I had contracted meningitis — a rare bacterial strain of E coli was in my spinal fluid and eating into my brain like acid. My survival chances were near zero. I was in deep coma, a vegetative state, and all the higher functions of my brain were offline. Scans showed no conscious activity whatever — my brain was not malfunctioning, it was completely unplugged.But my inner self still existed, in defiance of all the known laws of science.

Kindly read full story and check out his picture of heaven here - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/10/photo-brain-surgeon-who-claims-he-has.html

1 Share

Re: PHOTO: A Brain Surgeon Who Claims He Has Been To Heaven Says This Is What It Loo by seunlayi(m): 3:11am On Oct 19, 2014
welcome back to this sinful world

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: A Brain Surgeon Who Claims He Has Been To Heaven Says This Is What It Loo by jomoh: 3:48am On Oct 19, 2014
Re: PHOTO: A Brain Surgeon Who Claims He Has Been To Heaven Says This Is What It Loo by kennyslim1(m): 3:55am On Oct 19, 2014
seunlayi:
welcome back to this sinful world

Lol. He for remain there o
Re: PHOTO: A Brain Surgeon Who Claims He Has Been To Heaven Says This Is What It Loo by speakthetruth: 4:31am On Oct 19, 2014
Heaven is beautiful and better we all claim but who really want to go there NOW?!
Moost heaven believers would more readily accept a US or UK visa than a visa to heaven. Yea I know it salvation but you gat to die to get to that beautiful land! But who wan die?
I guess the truthful truth is we are not really sure of what lies beyond. Why would you want to go to the US or the UK? Because you are absolutely sure. Even a suffering righteous man doesn't want to die and go to the BEST of places now; he awaits a better day in this 'evil' world!
If u ask me, sincerely I can't die now! Could u imagine that?! But I believe heaven is real and I mean to get there if the Lord tarries when I am hundred or at least as an Octogenarian!
All want to go to heaven but no one want to die. Why?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: A Brain Surgeon Who Claims He Has Been To Heaven Says This Is What It Loo by Tallesty1(m): 4:43am On Oct 19, 2014
Owk...
Re: PHOTO: A Brain Surgeon Who Claims He Has Been To Heaven Says This Is What It Loo by ibkgab001: 5:33am On Oct 19, 2014
grin

Re: PHOTO: A Brain Surgeon Who Claims He Has Been To Heaven Says This Is What It Loo by ehisdan(m): 5:51am On Oct 19, 2014
if i mistakenly happen to be there. my brother! its forward going backward never.

(1) (Reply)

The 21st Century Pharisee / Teaching On Tithe: Please Advice / Colourful Annual Thanksgiving And First Sunday Service In My Church. (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.