Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School (53066 Views)

Nigerian Law School Prospective 2015/2016 Set... / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by aariwa(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
k
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Please if you have not been to law school you have no right to criticize or demean those who failed the bar exam or even talk about law school experience. I see a lot of fish brains who couldn't get admission to study law in the university now use this opportunity to pour in their anger. I haven't been to law school talk less of writing the bar exam , so I see no ground to talk down on those who have been there. Only those who wear the shoe know where it pains . If you haven't been to law school , and u have nothing good to say , then just zip your mouth and pass ..

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Deevee29(m): 6:05am On Oct 28, 2014
I have tried in vain to avoid making a comment on this post to no avail. It is unfortunate that people who don't have the slightest idea about law school are comng here to say that students failed because they did not read. That is absolutely not correct. While few may not have read, majority read their lives out. I am one of those who wrote the last Bar finals. I graduated with a CGPA of 4.80 and had a study group made up of some 1st class and 2-1 graduates. We read very hard and shared ideas. But when the result was released, only one person in my group had a 2-1. I had a 2-2 with several others while 2 had a pass.Let me make it abundantly clear that the last Bar finals result does not reflect the kind of effort that was put in by students. How I got a 2-2 is still a mistery to me but I refuse to allow myself to be defined by that grade because I know am worth more than that. To my friends who did not make it, don't give up, try again.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by jeje123(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
olayincar:

Mr man... Dat is nt wah I mean .okay
And pls learn how to talk
Can u stand on ur 2-feet and talk to me in dat manner? Mack my name and dont ever in ur life quote my comment again.
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by olayincar(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
jeje123:
Can u stand on ur 2-feet and talk to me in dat manner? Mack my name and dont ever in ur life quote my comment again.

grin grin grin jeje grin grin
Olodo
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by jeje123(m): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
olayincar:

grin grin grin jeje grin grin
Olodo
Nah only me know say u are not well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) / The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) / Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.