Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School (53077 Views)

Nigerian Law School Prospective 2015/2016 Set... / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Aspiregreat: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2014
justi4jesu:
Ok so what now angry angry

ask ggogle

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Suarezilla(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2014
Most niigerian active students don't read any longer. Twitter,Facebook,Instagram,LindaIkejiBlog,Nairaland e.t.c. Technology has affected performances.

4 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by niggereyez(f): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2014
Leopantro:
you truly believe that? how many law schools are in Nigeria and what is the capacity of each one? if everyone passed the exam do you really think all the law schools would have the capacity to accommodate them?
the law board passes a certain percentage of applicant for each exam irrespective of the number that applied for it. check last year's pass rate.
just to correct a lil error in your post. .
I think this exam is written by law graduates already in law school... (duration of wch runs 1yr)
they write the bar exams and if they pass, they are called to bar...
my sis-inlaw just passed same exam..

3 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2014
the post is true . I'm happy that my brother made it ,but he came out with a pass. well it's far better than paying over #300, 000 all over again

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by daveP(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2014
Destante opened this topic earlier. This isnt fair @ all. angry

im was about forming the jigsaws to how topics make Fp. Now its all back to my 1st thought
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by masterpat(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2014
I heard that the national assembly has summoned the director general.... *still on d matter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Revolva(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2014
mass failure when most of them dont know what they really want in life....many na dem papa dey push dem go read law they dont really have the passion

5 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by fireforfire: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2014
Papa God bless ma husssle today ooooooooooioooooooo
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by quinnboy: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2014
Yeye people.....them fail their exam come dey blame am on Director. Incompetent fake law student. Na so one mumu law student come dey threaten one engineer one day with yeye law wey he dey quote. I believe say that yeye law girl go fit dey among them self. Make una go learn work if una no fit pass law school exam nah.

4 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Gorgeous58(f): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2014
Professional exam no easy at all. There is always a next time for those that failed. Pick yourself up and try again

3 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2014
THIS IS BADsadBUT AM SURE THAT WHEN IT'S MY TURN I WON'T FAILwink

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by fpeter(f): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2014
MASS FAILURE IN WAEC,MASS FAILURE IN JAMB,MASS FAILURE IN GOVERNANCE
GOD HELP NIGERIA. cry cry sad

3 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by DollyParton1(f): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2014
Some people no dey think sha.
So u think 80% of the law students did not study?
Really? Out of 5000 students that sat the exam, only 1000 passed. Shouldn't that be a sign that something is wrong somewhere. Or they probably just had a more difficult exam this year. Whatever it is, the matter should be investigated.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by UnknownT: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2014
Leopantro:
you truly believe that? how many law schools are in Nigeria and what is the capacity of each one? if everyone passed the exam do you really think all the law schools would have the capacity to accommodate them?
the law board passes a certain percentage of applicant for each exam irrespective of the number that applied for it. check last year's pass rate.
Are you sure u truly understood this news?

5 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Octaves(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2014
A failure of Nigerian education system. Their definition of strict is to fail as much people as they can manage. These failed students when put in schools in developed countries will out perform every body

3 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by nigerianvenom(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2014
politricks:
I said the standard of education is falling in Nigeria but people didnt believe me.nigeriavenom and ikengawo what do you guys have to say?https://www.nairaland.com/1955704/family-vote-goodluck-jonathan#27258500

What has goodluck got to do with students that failed to read?
Meanwhile,is it today that our educational system has fallen bad?
Nigeria educational system has never bin good.

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by chinex276(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2014
Wat do u expect frm potential liars of the society... Smh
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Franchise21(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2014
nnafather:
They should take heart...Mass failure is a Nigerian Brand. It's our culture; they should get use to it as we have gotten used to other mass failures like Buhari, Police, NEPA, MTN, ACN...God giveth, God taketh.
Y z PDP nt in dat list?
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2014
Claroo:
Bad Result generally sad
You passed right?
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Lilimax(f): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2014
Suarezilla:
Most niigerian active students don't read any longer. Twitter,Facebook,Instagram,LindaIkejiBlog,Nairaland e.t.c. Technology has affected performances.
So true!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Neldrizzy(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2014
What else do you expect when they don't read, all they does is to form with their uniform. Clowning their selves as Barrister sadsadsad
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Claroo(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2014
Odilafta:

You passed right?
Yep
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by hardbody: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2014
kingzjay:
This is just a clear picture of our Legal system.... Their 'senior colleagues' discharged and acquitted Ibori of corrruption only to be charged and jailed abroad with a minor offence.

you are a dummy. There is politics in all spheres of life. Some of those senior colleagues are doing wonderfully well within and outside the country. We have at least one QC out there in the UK. Do not dabble into what you know nothing about.

If students fail the Bar final exams, so be it. Law profession is not the easiest of professions to practise. Let it be known that this is one profession where after a certain number of resits, you are advised to take some years off and when you come back and fail some more, the Body of Benchers will declare you not to be fit and proper to practise. You can still remain a lawyer with your LL.B. Now that is very Noble.

#TheyAreNotJustOk.com
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by priscaoge(f): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
What else do you expect when they don't read, all they does is to form with their uniform. Clowning their selves as Barrister sadsadsad

[size=4pt] Charge and Bail [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by hardbody: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2014
chinex276:
Wat do u expect frm potential liars of the society... Smh

When kids talk or write, you know...
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by ahizih(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2014
Nigerian students started being lazy since the introduction of social media and it's rampant use in the country,they no longer deem it fit to study hard. Anyway we are expecting more than this,waec has done there's it was same news. I thank God we still have some principled observers and markers that are in charge of marking this schemes,if not we all would have been deceiving each other. Meanwhile congrats to those of them that passed,they deserve it cause i know they studied hard and denied their selves luxuries during they program, let us be mindful that Nigeria law school is not a place for jamboree and unserious students. The result was marked according to laid down procedures,it is a professional exam.
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2014
Jonathan must go for this poor performance
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by buJu234: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2014
Examination failure every where...

wenti dey happen

I am beginning to fear the future of this country oo...

from NEco to GCE to Jamb mass failure now its Law school mass failure.... ok ooooo..

plus the already unqualified graduates on ground.. its look like a time bomb jst ticking...

3 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by hardbody: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

[size=4pt] Charge and Bail [/size]

Even charge and Bail is not as simple as it sounds. If in doubt, commit a simple offence and get detained. You will appreciate the benefit of having someone standing around as a lawyer to get you bail

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) / The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) / Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.