Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins (1541 Views)

aa / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins / After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:01am On Oct 19, 2014
Almost all guys think there is no virgin in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
Well, This is my story
I met my Gf during my last sem in a very popular
polytechnic like that here in lagos (which I won't say
its name expressly, u should know it). She has this
look of a Prima Donna or should I say Femme
fatale? She looks like a really exposed girl who's
probably got bangings from guys all around the
globe, she's quite beautiful, only God knows the no
of guys chasing her all around d school from
departments to classes, she's sexy and what kills me
most about her is Her Bossom chai! D tin lason na
die. Then, to her killer waist (which was actually all I wanted), HIPS stands out gidigba, I know if Puyol
had that kind of HIPs he wouldn't be disgraced by Di
maria back then during a Madrid vs Barca match,
but her backside is medium sha, coz I just have to
be honest to any nearest Honesty degree lol don't
mind my word usage coz Ope of the Standard Use of
english is quite different from the Ope on a internet
social forum, so A Faux pas wouldn't be a crime
here but would be a great offense in the other. Back
to discussion, I myself neva tot she was a virgin,
luckily for me, the girl was actually tripping for me!
Hmmmm, and as a smart guy, I followed code, to
cut it short, normal procedures was established and
followed in a Processing order, one thing led to the
other we started dating! She wasn't the Bad girl I thought she would be when we first kissed, I noticed
she was struggling for some time but she later
learned to do it well coz I'm a good teacher (either
bookwise or rom wise; all join!) hehe and also
too, PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT. So this girl is a novice of
the Romance world (not too novice sha o) and I was
about getting bored, my mind never thought of it for
once that she's a virgin, she later Told me that she was
a virgin, but who go believe? Hehe, I told her "Ok that's unbelievable, but I believe you" I told her I've heard but she noticed I only feigned an acknowledging consent and knew I didn't really
believe her. One Day sha, I get to know and realize
through substantial and substantive procedures that
She was a REAL VIRGIN, uno sey fake ones dey now
o, coz dis different creams wey dem dey advertise
up and down sef no go make guys sabi ORIGINAL
VIRGIN lol But to cut it short, she was ORIGINAL
VIRGIN
I DIDN'T look for Virgin and infact I wasn't
expecting one, I was one of the stand strong
supporters of the belief that you can hardly find a Virgin in Nigeria tertiary institutions, but VIRGIN found
me.
Not all girls in tertiary institutions
are as deep as the Well in my late grand pa's back
yard in my home town :-D Some but vary rare and
little of them are still VIRGINS. Prolly the S.U,
Ijabians or Chronically ugly ones. Mine is VARY RARE but REAL coz she's sexy and beautiful.
End of my story grin

Ino dey talk too much
You wan say something? Oya make una dey talk am

1 Like

Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by urcutecrush(f): 7:06am On Oct 19, 2014
Counter thread undecided
By the way all of u looking for virgin up and down are u sure ritual is not involved embarassed
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by SeverusSnape(m): 7:06am On Oct 19, 2014
But how did you know she was a virgin?... through penetration or inspection?
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2014
If you read what I said well! U'll see I said I found out through substantial and substantive procedures. And what could those procedures be U shud know naa wink
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2014
urcutecrush:
Counter thread undecided
By the way all of u looking for virgin up and down are u sure ritual is not involved embarassed
LWKMD! Ritual ke? Its normal to expect good things or look for it. E.g won't u also mind looking for a tear rubber of the type of car you really want to drive
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by SeverusSnape(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:
If you read what I said well! U'll see I said I found out through substantial and substantive procedures. And what could those procedures be U shud know naa wink
Badt guy!...
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by PrincessB1(f): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2014
OP is ryt, bt wat sort of substantial nd substantive procedure was datundecided
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by Innez(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2014
Na na na. Story for d gods.
U hammer jackpot 4 lottery bcoz say u mistakenly met a virgin. Mmmmh! Go try am again, u go knw say al of dem prefa 2 chop igbati dan 2 remain a virgin.
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2014
PrincessB1:
OP is ryt, bt wat sort of substantial nd substantive procedure was datundecided
Awwm undecided I cannot categorically tell u one now! The one that I made use of is going to be made know By my Oga on Ur top! Dazzal cheesy
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2014
Innez:
Na na na. Story for d gods.
U hammer jackpot 4 lottery bcoz say u mistakenly met a virgin. Mmmmh! Go try am again, u go knw say al of dem prefa 2 chop igbati dan 2 remain a virgin.
Lool hahaha, did u just said "Mistake" naa no be mistake oo eeeh (in 9ice's voice)
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by iceberylin(m): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2014
Did you penetrate her undecided
If No,then forget it grin,she's nothing close to a virgin tongue
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2014
iceberylin:
Did you penetrate her undecided
If No,then forget it grin,she's nothing close to a virgin tongue
Hello? Sir? Are You there? I did!!!
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by urcutecrush(f): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:

LWKMD! Ritual ke? Its normal to expect good things or look for it. E.g won't u also mind looking for a tear rubber of the type of car you really want to drive
So you are tear rubber also?
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by iceberylin(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:

Hello? Sir? Are You there? I did!!!
Congratz cool

3 Likes

Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by PrincessB1(f): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2014
[quote
author=mubarakopeyemi post=27264881]
Awwm undecided I cannot categorically tell u one now! The one that I made use
of is going to be made know By my Oga on Ur top! Dazzal cheesy[/quote] Hehehe, I fink i shld b able to fathom

1 Like

Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by jayminJr(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2014
Is she still a virgin? d answer is No.
We are talking of the present not the past. Huh!

1 Like

Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by Medunah: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:

u are not tear rubber.....So y expect one??
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by fabuloustee(f): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2014
Op nice one jare, pple will stop generalizing dat all university/poly girls are virgin, only in my class then I knw about 20 virgins........................

Nairalander not believing there are Virgins since 18BC
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:54am On Oct 19, 2014
urcutecrush:

So you are tear rubber also?
I'm still Tear rubber anyday anytime! Even with all the adventures (which I can neva 4get Damilola's Ambush). #TeamTearRubber cheesy wink are u also tear rubber? We can tear rubberlise our tear rubbers u know...
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2014
Medunah:

u are not tear rubber.....So y expect one??
I'm a guy fa If I'm still tear rubber and I'm meant to service u, would you like the servicing? angry
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2014
fabuloustee:
Op nice one jare, pple will stop generalizing dat all university/poly girls are virgin, only in my class then I knw about 20 virgins........................

Nairalander not believing there are Virgins since 18BC
20 what undecided undecided were you 2000 in that class
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by Medunah: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:

I'm a guy fa If I'm still tear rubber and I'm meant to service u, would you like the servicing? angry
When God said we shouldnt fonicate, he wasnt talking to girls alone. Ok, that aside, you couldnt abstain but you wanna marry someone who did all her possible best to abstain?? Dude, fornication is a sin 4 everyone but you dnt see we girls opening threads to complain that virgin boys are hard/not hard to find.
angry
If guys cant abstain what makes them think girls should

1 Like

Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2014
Oh then, can I ask you something then? Are you tear rubber? And I wasn't complaining that virgins are hard to find, that was before, I'm supporting the motion that there are still virgins out dere. And as to that Fornication, God will forgive us all coz we're all sinners
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by Medunah: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:

Oh then, can I ask you something then? Are you tear rubber? And I wasn't complaining that virgins are hard to find, that was before, I'm supporting the motion that there are still virgins out dere. And as to that Fornication, God will forgive us all coz we're all sinners
Was talking about guys in general not just you. All am saying is that, if ur not a virgin, stop trying so hard to marry one
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2014
Okay, I've heard u and its obvious I'm not trying hard. Thanks anyway.
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by urcutecrush(f): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:

I'm still Tear rubber anyday anytime! Even with all the adventures (which I can neva 4get Damilola's Ambush). #TeamTearRubber cheesy wink are u also tear rubber? We can tear rubberlise our tear rubbers u know...
As today is sunday,I pray u marry tear rubber like u too.can I hear a loud AmEN!

1 Like

Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2014
urcutecrush:

As today is sunday,I pray u marry tear rubber like u too.can I hear a loud AmEN!
Hello ma? What's ur definition/conception of tear rubber? Coz me no be virgin o I'm just being ironical. Tear rubber to mee is a virgin.
So AMEN I pray I marry a Tear rubber even if I'm an Ironical Tear rubber angry
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by urcutecrush(f): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:

Hello ma? What's ur definition/conception of tear rubber? Coz me no be virgin o I'm just being ironical. Tear rubber to mee is a virgin.
So AMEN I pray I marry a Tear rubber even if I'm an Ironical Tear rubber angry
LWKMD!so u don't pray to marry the female version of urself and ur now luking for original tear rubber wen u are TOKUNBO
Re: Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
urcutecrush:

LWKMD!so u don't pray to marry the female version of urself and ur now luking for original tear rubber wen u are TOKUNBO
Naso jare! Lol

(1) (Reply)

Confused About My Gf, Need Advise / Advice Needed On Who To Choose. / HILARIOUS! Breakup Text Message Sent By An 11 Year Old To Cheating Boyfriend Goe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.