Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? (4669 Views)

"Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2015
Just interesting. After how many dates usually you have sex and did it turned into serious relationship if u had sex soon after meeting her/him?
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by fulli16(m): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2015
sad
owk...i cant comprehend dis post @ all!

1 Like

Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by iceberylin(m): 10:17am On Feb 10, 2015
So your going out on a date na
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by dudesexy1111(m): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2015
undecided
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Samiceman: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2015
3rd date means sex
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by tosyne2much(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2015
This thread is not for me.. Lemme wait for a counter thread cos I don't even know what kitty cat looks like tongue
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Kennywills7(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2015
Someone pls tell me wot she is talking about

1 Like

Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by sinaj(f): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
This thread is not for me.. Lemme wait for a counter thread cos I don't even know what kitty cat looks like tongue
iz ur ass diz big...abeg adjust ma folo u siddon wait for d counter thread coz diz thread iz nt for me either tongue
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2015
Does it matter how many days as long as the deed is done? I laugh at girls these days with their stup1d 90 day rule, 60 day rule, after the 3rd date blah blah rubbish. In the end, you drop your pants. In the end, it's not a guarantee of him marrying you, so what's the fvcking point?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2015
iceberylin:
So your going out on a date na

Nah. Done with dating smiley
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Does it matter how many days as long as the deed is done? I laugh at girls these days with their stup1d 90 day rule, 60 day rule, after the 3rd date blah blah rubbish. In the end, you drop your pants. In the end, it's not a guarantee of him marrying you, so what's the fvcking point?

Ofc it doesnt guarantee marriage. But how long naija boys r eager to wait nowadays?
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by iceberylin(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2015
gofyourself:

Nah. Done with dating smiley
Bad ex undecided
Or Reverend sister
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2015
iceberylin:

Bad ex undecided
Or Reverend sister

Married lol

2 Likes

Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by iceberylin(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2015
gofyourself:

Married lol
Awesome
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by tosyne2much(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2015
sinaj:
iz ur ass diz big...abeg adjust ma folo u siddon wait for d counter thread coz diz thread iz nt for me either tongue
are you implying you are still a _____ ?
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2015
gofyourself:

Ofc it doesnt guarantee marriage. But how long naija boys r eager to wait nowadays?
Huh? With all these ladies tricking men into marriage?

1 Like

Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Huh? With all these ladies tricking men into marriage?

World is not spinning just around u

2 Likes

Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by chimerase2: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2015
Op leme ask u via de hunters perspective, after weeks or months of hunting a bush cat, wont u kill ua captured cat?
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2015
gofyourself:

World is not spinning just around u
Even if it doesn't, have I said anything out of context?

2 Likes

Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by sinaj(f): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
are you implying you are still a _____ ?
cnt remember plyin anytin
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Enegod(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
gofyourself:
Just interesting. After how many dates usually you have sex and did it turned into serious relationship if u had sex soon after meeting her/him?
Sex before the date to determine compatibility. undecided
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by justmag(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
After she laughs at my first joke then the panties drop. grin

1 Like

Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by tosyne2much(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
sinaj:
cnt remember plyin anytin
I for fear wink
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by ggrin(f): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
iceberylin:

Awesome
u too like womanangry

Hian
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
*grabs a gun and points it to your face.... Now, you know what kitty cat is or not?

1 Like

Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by rago(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
kids/teenagers/early twenties boys nd gurlls///mshccew
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by mirexxx(f): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
rago:
kids/teenagers/early twenties boys nd gurlls///mshccew
early nineties welldone smiley

1 Like

Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by iceberylin(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
ggrin:
u too like womanangry

Hian
rest....
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Enegod:
Sex before the date to determine compatibility. undecided

Thats gud one. But i dont think there would be anything further than one night stand
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
chimerase2:
Op leme ask u via de hunters perspective, after weeks or months of hunting a bush cat, wont u kill ua captured cat?

Some hunters like to play with they prey
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
*rap*
I'm stubborn in the worst way
See, I don't follow up if I don't get the pussi the first day..
Re: After How Many Dates Have You Had Sex With Your Partner ( To Non Virgins!)? by chimerase2: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
gofyourself:

Some hunters like to play with they prey
I dnt jok with hunted cat, amu gun it down with full alacrity angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At This Pix And Tell Me Who Immediately Came Into ur Mind. / Many Girls Are Like This(photo) / I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.