Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria [see Photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria [see Photo] (1237 Views)

Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) / UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. / PHOTO: Have You Seen This Advert Mocking Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria [see Photo] by Anoruo(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2014
A company in the US has described the current Ebola outbreak as a ‘hip new craze’ and has designed a souvenir T-Shirt which mocks Nigeria

Ebola is ravaging across West Africa leaving destruction and death in its wake but one American company thinks the disease is a ‘hip new craze’ and has decided to profit from it by selling a “Nigerian Ebola souvenir tee.”

The offending T-Shirt carries an inscription that reads:

“I went to Nigeria, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt and Ebola.”

It was designed By MentalPoo of Salem, New Hampshire and is being sold by Zazzle Apparel for $25.95(N4289.53).

The product description reads:

“Hop on the hip new Ebola craze! Tell everyone you’re a world class traveler AND probably have a deadly communicable disease with this Nigerian souvenir tee!”

The disease, which has infected 2 Americans, killed 9 people in Nigeria before it was contained and the country is set to be declared officially Ebola-free on Monday, October 20.

Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone are still battling to end the scourge which has claimed almost 4500 lives.

Re: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria [see Photo] by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2014
The person is Only an internet marketer, not USA angry

do not mislead people out of your ignorance. there are many websites where people design whatever they like to make money.

I am even planning to Design 2 shirts.

1. OkijaAmaka .............My beautiful Hometown

2. Okija Shrine ..........display our own powerful Shrine
Re: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria [see Photo] by Anoruo(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
The person is Only an internet marketer, not USA angry
do not mislead people out of your ignorance. there are many websites where people design whatever they like to make money.
I am even planning to Design 2 shirts.
1. OkijaAmaka .............My beautiful Hometown
2. Okija Shrine ..........display our own powerful Shrine

its obvious that u can't read n understand. Lemme help u. US COMPANY. Not USA. It simply means a company in USA.

Furthermore , e mean say na company way dey inside usa. No be usa make the shirt.

Read to understand. Not to counter.

2 Likes

Re: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria [see Photo] by firstolalekan(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2014
Not U.S
A silly company in U.S

1 Like

Re: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria [see Photo] by eleojo23: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2014
Whoever designed that is either being mischievously silly or totally ignorant of the facts on ground.
For some time now, there has been no reported case of the virus in Nigeria and there will never be any in the future by God's grace.

In fact, what do you expect from people who don't even know the location of Nigeria in West Africa?
Let's discuss more important issues please
Re: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria [see Photo] by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2014
The owner of that company must be from ghana but stays in US and also a nairalist,jelous come blind am e no see liberia,sierra leon and guinea na 9ja e come name.
Re: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria [see Photo] by martyns303(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2014
Where are my Aba brothers when u need them? Quickly make some T's.
Re: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria [see Photo] by Mujinho4b(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2014
Lol... Na dem know Abeg...
Re: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria [see Photo] by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2014
And what makes you think a Nigerian or some random nigga from any country can't make that Tee? I don't see any proof that design came from a US company. Opportunists do crazy stuff to make money even from a sad situation. I won't be surprised if that tee was designed by one of us.
Re: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria [see Photo] by Womanitarian(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
The name of the muppet is Rodney Lacroix he owns the company

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2015- Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? (simple Facts) / Ghana’s HIV Prevalence Rate Is 1.3 Percent / Will Meeting Boko Haram's Demands Bring Peace To The North? If Not, What Will?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.