Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,803 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Video!! Wike Asks Rivers People To Vote Against Pdp In The State And The Federal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video!! Wike Asks Rivers People To Vote Against Pdp In The State And The Federal (694 Views)

Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video!! Wike Asks Rivers People To Vote Against Pdp In The State And The Federal by maimalari: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2014
Re: Video!! Wike Asks Rivers People To Vote Against Pdp In The State And The Federal by Caseless: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2014
How? Was he drunk?
Re: Video!! Wike Asks Rivers People To Vote Against Pdp In The State And The Federal by blexxonmak(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2014
hmmmmmmm
Re: Video!! Wike Asks Rivers People To Vote Against Pdp In The State And The Federal by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2014
That was a mistake my friend. Watch and listen well he even insulted Amaechi and guess he was suppose to say APC, he mistakenly said PDP. Just like what happened during Kwakwaso speech when he was defecting to APC, where he was condemning APC instead of PDP. We all have fell in such circumstances especially with words you are use to. Why didn't they continue the video where he mentioned GEJ as the only sole candidate to clarify everything. APC will always try to deceive Nigerians and they forgot that votes takes place in your locality and majority of people don't even read all this lies.

In my LGA and senatorial region I know who to vote for likewise you and who the people like. But when the people who are not even popular come to media, you will begin to think they have won already due to responses in the comment. Elections are not won on pages of newspaper.

The fact still remains strong that APC cannot win River State even if they win many of other states. Amaechi is only dancing everywhere to be recognise, and the more he is doing that the more he is fading out just like what Wike said in that video.

(1) (Reply)

Listening To FFK In A Tedex Lecture, I Am Certain Shettima Shd Be In Custody / Post Election Violence: Hold Amaechi, APC Responsible – Group / Plateau State 2015 PDP Guber Primaries Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.