Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Many Nigerians Are Suffering From Buharimania. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Nigerians Are Suffering From Buharimania. (673 Views)

Deconstructing Buharimania (3) / Douglas Anele Deconstructs Buharimania / Many Nigerians Drown En-route Spain – Bianca Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nigerians Are Suffering From Buharimania. by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2014
They have forgotten that under Buhari’s stewardship as Oil Minister in 1978. $2.8 billion dollars was stolen in his ministry.

He joined the Nigerian Army in 1962, Buhari first came to widespread public attention in 1976 when he became the Minister (or “Federal Commissioner”) for Petroleum and Natural Resources under then Head of State General Olusegun Obasanjo. Before then he served as Governor of the newly created North-Eastern State during the regime of General Murtala Mohammed. He later became head of the newly created Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation in 1977.

He organised a coup in 1983 to overthrow the corrupt government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari. Many corrupt politicians were sent to jail. No assets were recovered and nobody was brought to trial because of vested interests.

You want to talk about the Petroleum Trust Fund? Please do not even dare ask how much was stolen when he was the chairman.

He wants to be President of Nigeria in 2015 on an anti-corruption platform When we know he has no credentials for fighting corruption. He cannot even manage his cattle ranch But he wants to manage the Federation for the second time. He has never one day explained what happened to our $2.8 billion dollars oil money.

One day go be one day sha.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Are Suffering From Buharimania. by OlisahMETU: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2014
Buhari is from Syria, period! cool
Re: Many Nigerians Are Suffering From Buharimania. by mrofficial(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2014
YES. I will not bother to debunk the lies up there. I will vote for GEJ because $20bn went missing. grin

Yeye dey smell.

#TeamBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Are Suffering From Buharimania. by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2014
And you don't want corrupt leaders to enter jailyeye dey smell,

#team buhari

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Are Suffering From Buharimania. by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2014
@Op

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Are Suffering From Buharimania. by saintkash(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2014
and who told u buhari was part of d coup that overthrew Shagari? femifanikayode.org/newsite/index.php/essays/22-essay-2010/258-general-notes-on-muhammadu-buhari-murtala-mohammed-ibrahim-babangida-and-the-1983-coup-against-shagari-part-three

buhari has a clean slate my bro. .. make u research

www.femifanikayode.org/newsite/index.php/essays/22-essay-2010/258-general-notes-on-muhammadu-buhari-murtala-mohammed-ibrahim-babangida-and-the-1983-coup-against-shagari-part-three

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Are Suffering From Buharimania. by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2014
saintkash:
and who told u buhari was part of d coup that overthrew Shagari? femifanikayode.org/newsite/index.php/essays/22-essay-2010/258-general-notes-on-muhammadu-buhari-murtala-mohammed-ibrahim-babangida-and-the-1983-coup-against-shagari-part-three

buhari has a clean slate my bro. .. make u research

www.femifanikayode.org/newsite/index.php/essays/22-essay-2010/258-general-notes-on-muhammadu-buhari-murtala-mohammed-ibrahim-babangida-and-the-1983-coup-against-shagari-part-three
and you want me to believe FFK and disbelieve fact?

Are you kidding me?
Re: Many Nigerians Are Suffering From Buharimania. by arabbunkum: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2014
#teambuhariphobia
Re: Many Nigerians Are Suffering From Buharimania. by teemanbastos(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
beta nt to post dn to post rubbish,jabbish nd jargon..
Re: Many Nigerians Are Suffering From Buharimania. by saintkash(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
menabadoo:
and you want me to believe FFK and disbelieve fact?

Are you kidding me?

am not expecting u to believe rather I want u to it... if u don't trust d source. .. go ahead n make research. thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

‘displaced B’haram’s Victims Eat Grass To Survive’ / 6 Things To Never Say During An Interview- FORBES. / GEJ To The Mud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.