Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos (5950 Views)

frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. / Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. / Fashola Destroys Slums In Lagos, Leaving Thousands Homeless (2) (3) (4)

Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by iterator25: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2014
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2014
U gotta be kidding me. shocked why doesn't he go to his embassy so they can send him back or better still get him deported.

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2014
shocked This one nor sabi cook Chinese? Just grab table open one mai-shai joint and begin run noodles business undecided

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2014
He must have been duped... grin

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Mendo007(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2014
n dey say d white skin is better dan black man....mtchewwww
who go yeye go yeye! its not about d colour of the skin but about the content of their heart...only matured minds will understand what I mean! proudly naija!!

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2014
RICHIEBOI1:
U gotta be kidding me. shocked why doesn't he go to his embassy so they can send him back or better still get him deported.
You never know what type of agreements people go into before leaving their country, returning might be suicidal

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by morgang(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2014
Gosh! feel sorry for him

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by talktimi(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2014
Him get luck say agbero boys never move him shoe. But it would have been better to go to his embassy na haba

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2014
morgang:
Gosh! feel sorry for him
The one beside am self na persin o

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Rikidony(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2014
I'M SPEECHLESS embarassed
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by stevecantrell: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2014
Looks like a V/I street...probably sacked by his boss or duped.
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by iterator25: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2014
the guy own don finish!

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by topsyking: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2014
what is the big deal.. you go uk, usa, South africa you see them white n black beggars or homesless pple. why must nigeria be different... why pple shout he should go to their embassy.. is not even white but a chinese.. which doesnt matter .. some pple just need to travel out of naija.. this naija dey dull most pple.if u wanna help, give him money or cloth. even for canada u still see all manner of pple homeless n beggar.. he may not even be homeless cos it looks like he is taking a nap.. u can see he still had his socks on and shoe beside

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Afroconnect: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2014
Omo dis guys na shayo men,see his shayo partner just beside him...lol
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by WIZGUY69(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2014
[size=24]nobody even wan talk about the one wey sleep near am. no be human he be?[/size]

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by valmunich(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2014
People nowadays....

Instead of lending a helping a hand, they take pictures.. undecided

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2014
ilugunboy:
He must have been duped... grin

hahaha.
Wellsaid o...
Shey you see the guy is in a formal wear? probably got duped during the business deal...

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2014
Eyaaaaa! Sorry for him
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by omenka(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2014
I really don't get the drift here.... What is strange about this?? Don't we have homeless Nigerians in China

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by kunlesehan(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2014
omenka:
I really don't get the drift here.... What is strange about this?? Don't we have homeless Nigerians in China
that's true.
If he can drive he'd make a quick buck or two. I know many people who would love to be driven by a white man in naija.

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by priscaoge(f): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
We also have millions of homeless Nigerians even here in Nigeria and other countries including China So kini big deal? undecided undecided undecided

Maybe they are shooting a movie cos that dude doesn't look homeless to me. He's well dressed, neat and still puts on socks undecided undecided undecided How long has he been homeless?? undecided

Whichever one Dude welcome to Nigeria kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by mysticgal(f): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
If this guy really wants to leave Nigeria his fellow chinesse*sorry* will help him.besides i think he's taking a nap cos he still has a sleeping partner,shoe and socks.lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Vado(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
He might not necessarily be a Chinese na. Those chaps from Cambodia, Laos, and the likes sef poor small o.

His face looks like he ain't gat no worries sha. grin

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by dynatress: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obiagelli:

The one beside am self na persin o
because that one na black skin
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by goldfish80(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
He doesn't look homeless to me. He's well dressed, clean shaved. He looks robbed and stranded with the language barrier.
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by stevecantrell: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Vado:

His face looks like he ain't gat no worries sha. grin

Excatly, he knows help is on the way..
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
And so?

Many Nigerians too are homeless in their country.

So this isn't new,after all he's human too.

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pls what makes this dude a white man? And what's so special about him except comedy?
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by iterator25: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
StainlessH:
Pls what makes this dude a white man? And what's so special about him except comedy?
where in this post did you see 'white man'? abi na indomie de ya head?

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Waspy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dude might be undercover lipsrsealed .....and he ain't Chinese

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Qmab: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
definitely duped

Cool, Weird And Crazy Toilets And Urinals / Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad / Fashola: FG Will Support Developmental Initiatives Of States