Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,381 members, 7,846,618 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos (5969 Views)

frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. / Hilarious Photo Of A Nigeria Policeman Turned Slave To A Chinese Man. / Fashola Destroys Slums In Lagos, Leaving Thousands Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by nonen(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
You'd be surprised about this guys profile when someone reveals it to you. These guys are very amazing people and are used to this kind of disguise and humility. He could be undercover too. This could also be a field research work by a professor.

But I seem convinced he isn't a poor Asian guy being helpless.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by StealthyMe(m): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Waspy:
Dude might be undercover lipsrsealed .....and he ain't Chinese

Just what i wanted to post....u'll be amazed at the things some guys can do ; gathering intel
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by kokoA(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mumu.. He dey dia dey waste him talent. He doesn't know that having a white skin in Nigeria is enough qualification to get you your dream job.. Make him package himself well come NFF glass house for Abuja and talk with Amaju Picnic, I can assure him they will name him our national team coach in less than one week grin Better still he can accompany some bunch of clueless contractors to any government office, all he needs to do is smile and nod his head like agama lizard when discussing with either directors, permanent secretaries or ministers and I can bet he will land a billion naira contract before next week grin
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by ayodeji17: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
anoother man dey dia too, abeg leave dat chinko man dia too, if he's tired of d country, he shd go bk 2 his country
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
linda ikeji, you nor dey hear word. you don start your yeye gossip again?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Sylverbox(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
He surely ain't Chinese.
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Rapsainot(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
priscaoge:
We also have millions of homeless Nigerians even here in Nigeria and other countries including China So kini big deal? undecided undecided undecided

Maybe they are shooting a movie cos that dude doesn't look homeless to me. He's well dressed, neat and still puts on socks undecided undecided undecided How long has he been homeless?? undecided

Whichever one Dude welcome to Nigeria kiss kiss kiss
dressed well? He used a rope for a belt... Abi you ain't seeing what I saw?
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by priscaoge(f): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
Rapsainot:
dressed well? He used a rope for a belt... Abi you ain't seeing what I saw?

So u didn't see the Neat Shirt,Trouser and Socks he's putting on? Using a rope to hold his trouser isn't bad to compare to someone Who has no cloths on!!
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Rapsainot(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
priscaoge:

So u didn't see the Neat Shirt,Trouser and Socks he's putting on? Using a rope to hold his trouser isn't bad to compare to someone Who has no cloths on!!
what if someone just gave him? My thoughts though
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by priscaoge(f): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Rapsainot:
what if someone just gave him? My thoughts though

That dude don't look homeless to me. If u see homeless people,u will understand better!
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Rapsainot(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
priscaoge:

That dude don't look homeless to me. If u see homeless people,u will understand better!
then. I rest moi case.
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Rapsainot(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Viewing this topic Kelvin graphics undecided hey hey it's been a while, where have you been?
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by biafranqueen: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Impossible in VI it could never happen! This is most def staged
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
But why is he taking a nap on the bare ground and if you. look closely there are litters(rubbish dirts) around him on his left.

Best intepretation for the scenario will be a movie or shot but if it is real then that guy is not of a stable mind if he is not a destitute to sleep in public near filth. Then what about the other dude on his right laying facedown and also the man resting on the rickety primera car?

This pictures can be interpreted in plenty ways. Probably we need to wake Jim Wang Dong (the chinese dude sleeping) and ask him ARE YOU HOMELESS? lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Litmus: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
The short story of muted response

‘Somebody has to help the guy’.
‘Oh-ho, so you wan help am, what about the countless homeless, poverty stricken Nigerians?’
‘But he’s Asian, it is customary as Africans we help strangers first because they’re more vulnerable and to show we’re hospitable people. Do onto them as you would have them do onto you, abi?’
‘You no sabi history. No be so our ancestors come take bestow love upon Oyibo nahim make Oyibo come say we be naturally subservient people , then them come carry your ancestors – no be mine - your ancestors carry go turn super -servant for obodo-oyigbo’.
‘Na true talk, that, but I feel bad. My body dey make me one-kind…’
‘Subserviencey nahim dey do you. You won go prostrate for him foot, begging forgiveness because him be Chinese- you’re brainwashed’.
‘What!!! So, because I feel something ought to be done to help this man, you call me brainwashed. I am not brainwashed, this man is a foreigner, our custom says we help him’.
‘Ghanaians, Togolese, Nigeriens no be foreigners? Why you no go help them? No be you I hear dey shout for house say government must to create employment for the Nigerian youth by creating a factory for the express sawing of different colours of bags wey we go label Ghana-must-go, Togolese-must-go and Nigeriens-must-go bags? Now na you same one won help Chinese man’.
‘Yes but these West Africans hate us. Have you never visited that Niraland forum? Every day these ingrates post bunkum photos of all kinds of dirty places in Africa and claim it Nigeria. Nigerians are killed in South Africa, Guinea and so on’.
‘No be Chinese dey kill Nigerians for China? No be Chinese dey throw Nigerians from top floor of the highest buildings for Asia?’
‘So there we have it, what a world we live in where a man can no longer feel pity for his fellow human-being for fear of being labelled’.
‘Perhaps the thing be say you need to earn the right to help others.

End

Publishers note;

chuck that story in the Slush bin, Sarah; utter tosh, does not work on any level.
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Mrfils(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
hmmmnn!!! dis one is sssstttrrrongg ohhh undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by luvly101: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
grin These guys are only observing siesta... #That'sAll. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by eightsin(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Linda them go shut your site down permanently o.
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by cirmuell(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Qmab:
definitely duped
yeah, and you know this 'cause you were there? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by cirmuell(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
kokoA:
Mumu.. He dey dia dey waste him talent. He doesn't know that having a white skin in Nigeria is enough qualification to get you your dream job.. Make him package himself well come NFF glass house for Abuja and talk with Amaju Picnic, I can assure him they will name him our national team coach in less than one week grin Better still he can accompany some bunch of clueless contractors to any government office, all he needs to do is smile and nod his head like agama lizard when discussing with either directors, permanent secretaries or ministers and I can bet he will land a billion naira contract before next week grin
you are a dunce.

#nooffence!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Zico0(m): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
that image was arranged. The man standing next to the car is a passerby.
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Chinese are heavy drinkers

He's probably drunk.

His dress looks too neat for a homeless person
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by julioralph(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
WIZGUY69:
[size=24]nobody even wan talk about the one wey sleep near am. no be human he be?[/size]
thats d problem with dis country.
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obiagelli:

The one beside am self na persin o
As in eh, as if na only black man good to suffer.
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lol....he looks more korean though.
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by qhiwegh(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
I can understand Nigerians pitying him and helping him if he were white, but he's Chinese! They're not even white and they're no better than Africans.
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by kokoA(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
cirmuell:
you are a dunce.

#nooffence!
you are a monkey #nooffence! grin
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by ignis: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
He doesn't look homeless and fustrated.
Re: Pictures Of A Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos by PenSniper: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
Fake story. A homeless Chinese the story says but two men in a picture. i dont buy it. Something fishy here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crafts(yorubas) VS Trade(kwarans And Ibos) / Pictures From Hausa And Igbo Clash In Aba / Hausa Language Now Nigerias Military Official Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.