Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series (135838 Views)

Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN- The Trailer / A Poem To The Unknown Future: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Yipee. FTC.....Av been a silent follower for a while now, jst have to giv kudos to the writer. T.Dan, hope u are back fully now??
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancydearie(f): 4:30am On Mar 06, 2015
Welcome back Temitopdaniel! How is studies? Plz dont abandon us again oooo!! May GOD see u through in ur studies coz i know its not easy!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by siliboy: 5:53am On Mar 06, 2015
please read Tatters by Babafemi http://siliconcentral..com/2015/03/tatters.html thank you
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Chubbiehills(f): 9:31am On Mar 06, 2015
thank t.dan..i almost forget d story
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Nancywealth(f): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2015
temitope you are bless with a wonderful talent.
i Just can' t wait for the next update

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by aprilwise(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=Nancywealth post=31447005]temitope you are bless with a wonderful talent.
i Just can' t wait for the next update[/quote ] I love your name can i be a friend?
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Nancywealth:
temitope you are bless with a wonderful talent.
i Just can' t wait for the next update
Thanks, Sis! God bless u!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Chubbiehills:
thank t.dan..i almost forget d story
M sorry!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Neephemie(f): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2015
Wow! T.Dan z dis rily u? Shud I jez say lngst tym or hapi nu year? Anywaiz hw av u bin nd hw's schl? Takie dear
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Chubbiehills(f): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2015
waiting for updates oo

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:40am On Mar 26, 2015
I really appreciate you all for nominating DANNIEDEEKONSEPTS BLOG as the best blog, I love you so much. Now I have gotten to a great stage and I need your votes now. IT'S time to choose the winner, the beet story writing blog. Even though I'm inconsistent, I'm sure you won't let your brother down.

If you didn't nominate me or you wish to nominate again (because you have to have nominated or you have to nominate before you vote!) You can also do that. All you need is just your email and confirming the mail! Those who have nominated before won't have to be confirming any mail before they vote. Please vote for a brother. www.nigerianblogawards.com/vote2014.php Which means if yoy have nominated before, that's just for nomination! this is for voting!

-34-

DORIS WAS STILL DOUBTING that Nicholas could be The Unknown as she knocked at the door. She turned her head and glimpsed at Craig who was eager to enter into the room. She shook her head again. Though, The Unknown might have the qualities of Nicholas, does that now mean Nicholas is The Unknown? She wondered.

There was a total silence. She hit her soft hand on the door again, as she wondered if anyone was even in that room. Absolutely, there should! She had heard Nicholas voice as she got to the front of the door, he wouldn't behave as if he didn't hear at all, would he?

CONTINUE READING ON SITE...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Neephemie:
Wow! T.Dan z dis rily u? Shud I jez say lngst tym or hapi nu year? Anywaiz hw av u bin nd hw's schl? Takie dear
Lol! m sorry, ma'am. Sch gas been so stressful! My exam is in d next teo weeks.. I even get test today, It's just bn stressful!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2015
-35-

Nicholas drove on. His mind was just on Vivian as he kept driving. “Honestly, that really happened, Henry. I don’t know why but I think something is happening to her.” He said to him.

“I am not annoyed. By the way, you have said that before. So, just drive on.” Henry replied him.

“Thanks, bro.”

Henry glanced at him and stroke his beard. “I only hope you will see her today.”

...continue reading...
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Chubbiehills(f): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2015
tank u..i almst forgot d story
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chubbiehills:
tank u..i almst forgot d story
M sorry for d delay... regular updates aa from today. Just concluded my exams.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Tholuwani(f): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
Thanx for the update,best of luck in your exam
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tholuwani:
Thanx for the update,best of luck in your exam
Thanks, my sister.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by D9ty7(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:
Thanks, my sister.
Longest time T.dan.... You just disappeared from my whatsapp. PM me your number abeg
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Chubbiehills(f): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
great success is urs in dis ur jst concluded exam in Jesus name
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:35am On Apr 23, 2015
D9ty7:

Longest time T.dan.... You just disappeared from my whatsapp. PM me your number abeg
I don beep u on whatsapp. Thanks Oga Mhi.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:36am On Apr 23, 2015
Chubbiehills:
great success is urs in dis ur jst concluded exam in Jesus name
Amen. Thanks so much, God bless you.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Doris drifted forward from her seat and kept her eyes on Nicholas, expecting an answer as quick as possible. She swallowed again, but there was still great silence in the vehicle. As she often heard, silent means guilt, it must be true! She had affirmed inside herself.

..continue reading..

1 Like

Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Neephemie(f): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Well done T. Dan. I wish u God's best in ur exams.
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:14am On Apr 24, 2015
Neephemie:
Well done T. Dan. I wish u God's best in ur exams.
THANKS Neeph! God bless u!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
THE UNKNOWN.

“We found a donor already!” The Doctor said to the anxious Victoria as he stepped into the ward.

Victoria whisked to her feet as soon as she heard that. “Donor?” She questioned again as she felt she never heard what the Doctor said earlier.

...continue reading...
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Chubbiehills(f): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Friends,like my baby as she's contesting as a super kid..this is the link and channel pin
http://www.superamazingkids..co.uk/2015/04/face-of-super-kids-contest-contestant-8.html?m=1..thanks the channel pin: c001e9bb3..help a nairalander's baby..tnks
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Neephemie(f): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
I hope dese girls 'll nt foil Nick's plans sha? Vivian' ll soon meet Nick. Nd as 4 dose diary pple dey shud kip up wit deir drama. Oga mi well done sir. More inspiration
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chubbiehills:
Friends,like my baby as she's contesting as a super kid..this is the link and channel pin
http://www.superamazingkids..co.uk/2015/04/face-of-super-kids-contest-contestant-8.html?m=1..thanks the channel pin: c001e9bb3..help a nairalander's baby..tnks

What's ha no??
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Neephemie:
I hope dese girls 'll nt foil Nick's plans sha? Vivian' ll soon meet Nick. Nd as 4 dose diary pple dey shud kip up wit deir drama. Oga mi well done sir. More inspiration
Abi nah... o su mhi oh... Make dem no destroy plans jare. Thanks my sister! God bless u!
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Chubbiehills(f): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
TemitopeDaniel:

What's ha no??
click on contestant 8 and vote..tanks
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
THE UNKNOWN- 38

A knock?

The three all threw their gazes at the door immediately
they heard the knock. Could that be Craig or who? That
wouldn’t be any other person! They all thought as they
were getting impatient and everywhere became as quiet a
graveyard.

...continue reading...
Re: THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series by Chubbiehills(f): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
y are nurses lyk dis?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

The contract / Unrequited / I See Things Others Do Not See...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.