Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Does Buhari Want? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Want? (1134 Views)

What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / What Does Buhari Do For A Living? / What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Buhari Want? by FreeGlobe(f): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
2003, 2007, 2011, 2015.......... 2019

AP, ANPP, CPC, APC, ?

Why is Buhari preventing any opposition from fielding a formidable presidential candidate when he knows quite well he cannot win presidential election in Nigeria. I'm beginning to think this is all a set up.

5 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
HE WANTS MONEY , GIVE HIM $10M AND HE WILL QUIT

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
End to waste and corruption.

If the country was being run properly he would be happily retired right now.

Nigerians are asking him to come and clean up corruption.

6 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by ajani1978(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Are you God? How do you know that he can't win

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by davdandam(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
He's jealous of obj. ...he just wants to be known as a military administrator and a civilian president

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
FreeGlobe:

AP, ANPP, CPC, APC, ?

Why is Buhari preventing any opposition from fielding a formidable presidential candidate when he knows quite well he cannot win presidential election in Nigeria. I'm beginning to think this is all a set up.

Your vote, if you ain't giving him, why bother yourself

4 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by blexxonmak(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
What Does Buhari Want?
Very simple-to be disgraced.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by 9jii(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
FreeGlobe:

AP, ANPP, CPC, APC, ?

Free Nigeria from shackles of CORRUPTION
That's why your masters are afraid of him

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by godofwar666(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Buhari has unfinished buz and he know those godfathers and he's here to finish them cause if buhari shld be the President so many pple go slip jail.. Buhari for President cool

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by vanbonattel: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
a state burial, he is jealous of yar adua and want to die in aso rock. Dude is 89 years old if a day.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by talktimi(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
I still remember the innocent youth corpers and carnage meted out on southerners after Buhari lost the 2011 elections. Till today, he still hasn't deemed it fit to console the families of the victims yet he wants our votes.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/post-election-protest-fawehinmi-berates-buhari/90538/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/post-election-violence-cpc-effects-bail-of-600-suspects-in-kaduna/

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by redcliff: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
talktimi:
I still remember the first innocent youth corpers and carnage meted out on southerners after Buhari lost the 2011 elections. Till today, he still hasn't deemed it fit to console the families of the victims yet he wants our votes.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/post-election-protest-fawehinmi-berates-buhari/90538/

Console the families for what? Why havent you gone to console the families? I dont get why nigerians keep thinking in a very infantile manner

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by Jesusloveyou: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
To me,he has never lost any election.or what is ur take,dat he lost to obj?even yar'dua.dat is not possible.pls tell gej not to rig election again.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by talktimi(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
redcliff:

Console the families for what? Why havent you gone to console the families? I dont get why nigerians keep thinking in a very infantile manner
I'm sorry about that Mr adult thinker. I just thank God/Allah non of your family members or siblings was a victim of the mayhem even though I believe your reasoning would have been different by now. Have a wonderful weekend sir.

https://www.nairaland.com/1147978/amazingly-cpc-defend-post-2011
Re: What Does Buhari Want? by neuljosh(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obviously the bastard won chop oil money. If he likes he may decided to contest along with Allah as VP, he is not going anywhere. Religious fanatic like him

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by Chubhie: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
It started when Abdul salaam told a joke to the General that inside the presidential closet is locked away holy grail with some certain keywords to unlock. The General has taken it personal to get into Aso villa or die trying. If his only credential as non corrupt is enough to get him into the villa I'm yet to see. I wish the General well in his personal hustle.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by vanbonattel: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
To me,he has never lost any election.or what is ur take,dat he lost to obj?even yar'dua.dat is not possible.pls tell gej not to rig election again.

and arsnal has never lost a champions league match, the refs just hate them. They can beat madrid and barca if we remove inec, sorry referees grin

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by talktimi(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: What Does Buhari Want? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
GenBuhari:
End to waste and corruption.

If the country was being run properly he would be happily retired right now.

Nigerians are asking him to come and clean up corruption.

Buhari does not know what corruption is, let alone ending it.
Or is it not the same Buhari that was defending Abacha?
Re: What Does Buhari Want? by redcliff: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
talktimi:
I'm sorry about that Mr adult thinker. I just thank God/Allah non of your family members or siblings was a victim of the mayhem even though I believe your reasoning would have been different by now. Have a wonderful weekend sir.

https://www.nairaland.com/1147978/amazingly-cpc-defend-post-2011

Now you are being sentimental. I asked you a question. Why should buhari go and console the families.. people like you who are equally nigerians can do that..
Re: What Does Buhari Want? by Jesusloveyou: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
vanbonattel:

and arsnal has never lost a champions league match, the refs just hate them. They can beat madrid and barca if we remove inec, sorry referees grin
what do u take iwu for,a referee?gosh! Jega is just doing the needful.
Re: What Does Buhari Want? by Mogidi: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
There's only one thing Adolf Buhari Hitler wants, total Islamisation of Nigeria. Former Buruntashi exporter Buhari will come back in 2019 to repeat his failed promises. It failed in 2003, 2007, 2011 and it will fail in 2015.

A realistic prospect will be for him to contest a senatorial district and end up Senate president.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by 2cato: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: What Does Buhari Want? by 2cato: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: What Does Buhari Want? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obiagelli:

Your vote, if you ain't giving him, why bother yourself
grin !! ....... Na so you wan canvass vote for GMBeeee ?

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by talktimi(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
redcliff:

Now you are being sentimental. I asked you a question. Why should buhari go and console the families.. people like you who are equally nigerians can do that..
I've don my bit even though I'm not the one who made inciteful statements that triggered the violence. Your Buhari is cold blooded PERIOD
Re: What Does Buhari Want? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
donroxy:
grin !! ....... Na so you wan canvass vote for GMBeeee ?
Why should i waste my time boiling a rock

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by jasper83: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=FreeGlobe post=27275795]2003, 2007, 2011, 2015.......... 2019

AP, ANPP, CPC, APC,

Why does that name Buhari always scare the hell out of u guys. As a Nigerian he has the right to contest. U either vote for him or let him be. After all comedian/artiste are contesting now. So let the man be

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Want? by Gogetta(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
neuljosh:
Obviously the bastard won chop oil money. If he likes he may decided to contest along with Allah as VP, he is not going anywhere. Religious fanatic like him
you're the bastard here! Since you have no respect for elders. Simpleton.

(1) (Reply)

B’haram Parades Captured Town, Preaches To Residents / Jesus Arrested For Walking On Water In USA / 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.