Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

What Does Buhari Do For A Living? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Do For A Living? (9437 Views)

Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 15, 2014
Does anybody know what Buhari does for a living?
Or has he been out of "job" since the death of Abacha?

Is he a political jobber?

Recently, Naaba told us he has been our of job since when he left the offfice of the Speaker of the House of Rep, people like that should not be allowed to near the corridors of power!

Those chanting the "sai Buhari" thing, should please educate some of us on what Buhari is doing for a living!

I greet you all.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Ikengawo: 5:38am On Sep 15, 2014
How has he afforded 4 failed elections and the ability to travel the country and world for 30 years, and start his own political party with no job or business?

20 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by worthytalk: 5:52am On Sep 15, 2014
One billion dollars question! Buhari n haramite supporters pls I need a convincing answer. Am waiting!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Trut(m): 5:58am On Sep 15, 2014
Sai Buhari crew, we need you rats attention here. Make una come tell us wetin be una Oga at the top occupation.

22 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by gratiaeo(m): 6:08am On Sep 15, 2014
Very serious question.
Berem wetin your oga de do?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by egbaguy: 6:11am On Sep 15, 2014
Baba Buhari is a Pensioner..........u guys should answer this,does he live a flamboyant lifestyle?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by stiyke(m): 6:15am On Sep 15, 2014
Wow See question...

Make i imagine answers that will follow. Where is Genbuhari??

10 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Ikengawo: 6:24am On Sep 15, 2014
egbaguy: Baba Buhari is a Pensioner..........u guys should answer this,does he live a flamboyant lifestyle?
he tours the country daily, ran 4 federal elections, started his own party and travels internationally. None of this is flamboyant to you?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by mistudreh(m): 6:37am On Sep 15, 2014
What problem do you guys have with Buhari sef.... There are other candidates that could pose threat to your party, you are only focusing on Buhari.
Your government is a SCAM.... Nigerians are fed up

22 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by fernandoc(m): 6:37am On Sep 15, 2014
Ikengawo: he tours the country daily, ran 4 federal elections, started his own party and travels internationally. None of this is flamboyant to you?
whilst affording a bullet proof jeep. Ask am abeg

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by rozayx5(m): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Ikengawo: he tours the country daily, ran 4 federal elections, started his own party and travels internationally. None of this is flamboyant to you?

Using private jets

17 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by morbid: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2014
My friend in the ministry of finance will always boast, "nigeria's money is as big as a river,just dip ur mouth and drink to ur fill;it doesn't finish",though I know he may be exaggerating. Buhari has once been the head of state of this nation. So his loots and embezzlements then willbe enough to feed his 10th generation,unless he did not invest the money he stole. But I doubt it:somebody of Buhari's wisdom wil sure have several investments scattered all over the world.

16 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by egbaguy: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2014
really?he must be a NATIONALIST to tour d country daily. What u guys dnt knw is that buhari has supporters that can spend their last on him.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Baddo101(m): 6:52am On Sep 15, 2014
lets not forget he has served as a militatry head of state. and also a retired army and also was once a petroleum minister and so he has three sources of pension coming to him.. shey una know say all past serving head of states and governors and senators get entitlement in dis our nigeria also lets not forget d "cabal" oga GEJ mentioned some few years ago.. "not supporting anyone of them though"

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by XketchDesigns(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2014
it's just intriguing how some people have stupid thinking or they are trying so hard to sound daft!

Must someone work directly for somebody or hold a political appointment or go to office every morning to earn a living?

Are you trying to tell me a man like buhari doesn't have businesses?
He is a former head of state and enjoys certain privileges.

Campaign and election business is mostly done with donated money and nor that of the aspirant, this the norm all around the world.

I just wonder, is it the poverty, poor education system, or just plain stupidly? The way Nigerians think, so irritating.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by freshness2020: 7:02am On Sep 15, 2014
So right. Been thinking that lately!

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2014
You are a complete eedeeot that have no idea of the benefit that is accrued to a Past Leader and Military General. You need to do lots of rreading.

Btw: why am I even responding to a donghong?

Modified...
[quote author=barcanista]According to ‘Remuneration for former presidents, Heads of State, Heads of federal legislative Houses and Chief Justice of the Federation Act 2010 (SB 153)'., All Former Presidents and Heads of State are entitled to the SALARY of the Incumbent in office for a LIFE TIME.
These past leaders are paid an amount recommended from time to time by the Revenue and Mobilisation, Allocation, and Fiscal Commission and approved by the National Assembly as upkeep allowance, in addition to the pension entitlement contained in the 1999 Constitution. This upkeep entitlement is expected to be reviewed (upwards) from time to time, but subject to the approval of the National Assembly.
The Law is already in place to take care of the former leaders' Pension, Medicare, Yearly vacation abroad, Offices, and general maintenance.

General Buhari:

As a former Military Head of State, he is a beneficiary of this law in place and it is unfounded to question his source of maintenance, travels, holidays and others when there is a law taking care of that for his LIFE TIME.

Note: This means that Buhari and other former Military Rulers are excluded from benefit as Retired Military Men.

22 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Donfamous(m): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=barcanista]You are a complete eedeeot that have no idea of the benefit that is accrued to a Past Leader and Military General. You need to do lots of rreading.

Btw: why am I even responding to a donghong?]/quote] becos u are one

14 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by ganye1: 7:23am On Sep 15, 2014
Buhari is a pensioner. Buhari has numerous supporters who are willing to help in any way they can to make his political activities successful. If he wants to attend a political event his supporters would mobilise all that is necessary to make the event successful. He is charismatic, he pulls crowds and does not rent crowds.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 15, 2014
his occupation is Bokoharam

8 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2014
Which kind qweshion be dis.Of course he's a retired military general nau.
Mabe u shld ask how Ishaya Bamayi rtd. was defrauded to d tune of $million.I said to myself-"if sum1 could defraud u of this amt,u av more in your acct".
Danjuma rtd. donated $10million at d last fund raising org. by d FG.I asked myself...is dis a fraction of hardwork or "hardwork"? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by BlackTechnology: 7:37am On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmmm

What business does he has and how did he get the money

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by fx45(m): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2014
egbaguy: really?he must be a NATIONALIST to tour d country daily. What u guys dnt knw is that buhari has supporters that can spend their last on him.
Liar! How much have U given him to support any his previously failed election bids... Aren't U one of his supporters? Or are U insinuating that the Boko Haram terrorist lives off charity?

6 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by celeron40(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2014
mistudreh: What problem do you guys have with Buhari sef.... There are other candidates that could pose threat to your party, you are only focusing on Buhari.
Your government is a SCAM.... Nigerians are fed up
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by anonimi: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: You are a complete eedeeot that have no idea of the benefit that is accrued to a Past Leader and Military General. You need to do lots of rreading.

Btw: why am I even responding to a donghong?

Please tell us how much in Naira accrues to a past leader and General as pension.
Thanks in advance.

12 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by egbaguy: 7:44am On Sep 15, 2014
fx45:
Liar! How much have U given him to support any his previously failed election bids... Aren't U one of his supporters? Or are U insinuating that the Boko Haram terrorist lives off charity?
abeg,swerve
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by fx45(m): 7:45am On Sep 15, 2014
XketchDesigns: it's just intriguing how some people have stupid thinking or they are trying so hard to sound daft!

Must someone work directly for somebody or hold a political appointment or go to office every morning to earn a living?

Are you trying to tell me a man like buhari doesn't have businesses?
He is a former head of state and enjoys certain privileges.

Campaign and election business is mostly done with donated money and nor that of the aspirant, this the norm all around the world.

I just wonder, is it the poverty, poor education system, or just plain stupidly? The way Nigerians think, so irritating.
I will surely refer U to this post sometime in the future when U'll open Ur gutter to malign GEJ on how he funds his election campaigns... Oga, it surely won't be long. I just want U to always remember that election campaigns are funded by donations... Like U've rightly pointed out

17 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2014
i think Buhari is a bomb maker

10 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by fx45(m): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2014
egbaguy: abeg,swerve
U haven't answered me sir... I'll ask U again, how much have U donated to the Boko Haram Overlord towards his elections? Including his previously failed bids... U're one of his supporters I presume. What has been Ur financial contribution to his election bids? Or are U just a simple faceless internet rat who comes online to spew garbage all the time?

10 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Rawani: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2014
Anyone must be very silly to think that a former Governor, former Federal Commissioner for oil, Minister of Petroleum and Head of State would not have made substantial investments and sit on the boards of several companies. This is apart from the allowances and pensions he recieves from the FG, and donations to his political pursuits by legions of admirers.

There is no purpose for this thread aside from pure mischief and I suggest that the OP should not insult our collective sensibilities by ignoring Jonathan's looting of our treasury for elections and trying to castigate an honest man trying to occupy the same office with hard-earned means.

7 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2014
The OP asked a useless question. Buhari is not a public servant like Jonathan. Our concern should be how Jonathan is able to fund his campaign.

5 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by fx45(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: The OP asked a useless question. Buhari is not a public servant like Jonathan. Our concern should be how Jonathan is able to fund his campaign.
Orlando Wowor, did U read some posts above where some of Ur internet rats boldly stated that election campaigns are funded by donations? They even told us that it is the normal practice the world over. So what has changed, Mr Man? Did Jonathan just drop down from the moon?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Normalcy Returns To Recaptured Towns In Adamawa / I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. / BREAKING NEWS: Hausa Vs Yoruba Fight Spills To Matogun Market, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.