Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? (13686 Views)

Buhari Speaks: How We Intend To Fund Nigeria’s N6 Trillion Budget / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / Nigerian Celebrities With Presidential Potential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
Since I've been hearing or reading reports on Buhari and his presidential ambition, I've never heard him state what he intends TO DO if he gets voted in as president.

Dont we have the RIGHT TO KNOW what Buhari intends to do with power?

I dont know about you but I have the right to know what Buhari PLANS and INTENTIONS are in the following critical areas:

1)What will Buhari do about power supply? Will he stop or continue with the privatisation and liberalization? If he intends to continue with privatisation, what then is the need since the incumbent is already doing a good job in that direction.

2)What will Buhari do about rail transport? Will he continue the ongoing massive construction of old and modern rail tracks? If yes, then no need because the incumbent is already doing a wonderful job in that direction.

3)What will Buhari do about our airports? Will he continue with the ongoing reconstruction? If yes, then the incumbent is already doing a fantastic job in that direction.

4) what will Buhari do about our roads? Will he continue the ongoing reconstruction of Abuja-Lokoja, Benin-Ore, Enugu-Onitsha, Kano- Maiduguri,etc roads? If yes, then no need because the incumbent is already doing that.

5) What will Buhari do to uplift the standard of education? Will he continue with the increased funding of govt owned higher institutions, UBEC interventions in basic educations, distribution of basic education textbooks, building of Almajiri schools,etc? If yes, then he shouldn't bother because the incumbent is already doing that.

6) What will Buhari do about Agriculture? Will he continue with distribution of subsidized fertilizers, free improved seeds,opening up of value chains of key crops,etc. If yes, then he shouldn't bother because the current minister of agric is already doing a marvelous job. Who will do agric better than Akinwumi Adeshina?

7) How will Buhari create jobs? Will he be banking on the same agric sector to create jobs, YOUWIN and schemes such as the ongoing women and youth empowerment programme, etc? If yes, why bother since that is already ongoing?

cool How does Buhari hope to improve our economy? Which Alhaji does he hope to appoint as finance minister? Who can improve our economy better than Okonjo Iweala? Which coach will chose Ahmed Musa ahead of Messi? Does Buhari intend to sack another 1million civil servants like he did in the 80's? We have the right to know.

9) How does Buhari hope to fight corruption? Will he use the EFCC? Will the courts be taken over by the executive? Will the EFCC and ICPC be scrapped? Does Buhari intend to be the prosecutor and the judge to hasten quick dispensation of justice? Will he set up military tribunals? What does Buhari intend to do to reduce corruption in Nig?

I have the RIGHT TO KNOW and I think many Nigerians would like TO KNOW TOO!

16 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
Scared already? Heheheh 2015 is two years away like 2011 was two years ago.. Grandma will say, next tomorrow is not far, it becomes tomorrow by tomorrow.

To your thread.

I think we can assure ourselves that Buhari's administration was far better than that of OBJ, and IBB and going by GEJ's performance, Buhari's administration is bound to be the best in Nigeria's history till date. And that is bad. Really really bad.

It's sad enough that the only man that can be trusted is Buhari but the saddest thing is that he is the only one with a very bright chance of winning the evil PDP.

You should go through GENBUHARI's posts on NL. That will help you. I think people on NL are tired of your insincerity wrapped up in moronic propaganda.

THREAD CLOSED!!

39 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Uwakuwak(f): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
if nothing is left for Buhari to do when he take over power, then the answer would be to quench his taste.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
Uwakuwak: if nothing is left for Buhari to do when he take over power, then the answer would be to quench his taste.
neva quick judge some1 like dat, he may b d only messia 4 our 9ja o! I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by gbanikiti(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
Another Dumb thread in favour of the CLUELESS ONE! Sincere 9gerian, you should be ready to give up soon cos i will do to you exactly what SR and THE PUNCH did to your sorry azz!

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
0lumide: Scared already? Heheheh 2015 is two years away like 2011 was two years ago.. Grandma will say, next tomorrow is not far, it becomes tomorrow by tomorrow.

To your thread.

I think we can assure ourselves that Buhari's administration was far better than that of OBJ, and IBB and going by GEJ's performance, Buhari's administration is bound to be the best in Nigeria's history till date. And that is bad. Really really bad.

It's sad enough that the only man that can be trusted is Buhari but the saddest thing is that he is the only one with a very bright chance of winning the evil PDP.

You should go through GENBUHARI's posts on NL. That will help you. I think people on NL are tired of your insincerity wrapped up in moronic propaganda.

THREAD CLOSED!!

See fear oh! So you dey fear reach like dis? When did you become a moderator? I want to KNOW and many Nigerians would like to KNOW why your principal wants power. That isn't too much to ask,or is it?

4 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by fatdon2(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
gbanikiti: Another Dumb thread in favour of the CLUELESS ONE! Sincere 9gerian, you should be ready to give up soon cos i will do to you exactly what SR and THE PUNCH did to your sorry azz!
U Dey CRAZE.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by danjohn: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian you are a paid PDP agent. Why are you obsessed with Buhari? LEAVE BUHARI ALONE!!!

9 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
gbanikiti: Another Dumb thread in favour of the CLUELESS ONE! Sincere 9gerian, you should be ready to give up soon cos i will do to you exactly what SR and THE PUNCH did to your sorry azz!
I'm here to stay for now. Deal with it. Ok. The main attraction for me on NL is that people's comments appear immediately. I left SR because it takes days for comments to appear and not because of some rats. I dont have the time to be following comments on Punch, SR and NL. I had to chose one and that is NL for now. Moreover, Punch is now a known ACN media house, so whats the need?

6 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
danjohn: Sincere 9gerian you are a paid PDP agent. Why are you obsessed with Buhari? LEAVE BUHARI ALONE!!!
If we ask questions of other political actors, shouldn't we also ask of Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by dayokanu(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Buhari intends to do better than what Retardeen Jonathan is doing with it currently

6 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by gbanikiti(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I'm here to stay for now. Deal with it. Ok. The main attraction for me on NL is that people's comments appear immediately. I left SR because it takes days for comments to appear and not because of some rats. I dont have the time to be following comments on Punch, SR and NL. I had to chose one and that is NL for now. Moreover, Punch is now a known ACN media house, so whats the need?
you dey look for where dem go dey comment quick abi? don't worry,sooner or later peeps will start ignoring you stewpid threads on this forum.you go use ya 2 left legs run comot for nairaland.nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by gbanikiti(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
Imagine comparing Buhari to a Slowpoke! Mtscheew!

10 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Sunnycliff(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
its a question that he should openly answer before the nigeria media

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
gbanikiti: you dey look for where dem go dey comment quick abi? don't worry,sooner or later peeps will start ignoring you stewpid threads on this forum.you go use ya 2 left legs run comot for nairaland.nonsense!
Bros, if you can deal with the issues raised on this thread, that will be appreciated.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sunnycliff: its a question that he should openly answer before the nigeria media
Those who sell his candidacy to us on NL can help us out. They should know because they support him.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
danjohn: Sincere 9gerian you are a paid PDP agent. Why are you obsessed with Buhari? LEAVE BUHARI ALONE!!!
I dont understand? Is that what Buhari intends to do for us if he gets elected?
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by okosodo: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
Nigerians should note that northern muslims will slowly but surely make nigeria an islamic state. This is a fact because the real islam(the one practised by northerners) can not be separated from politics.

9 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by gbanikiti(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Bros, if you can deal with the issues raised on this thread, that will be appreciated.
there is no issues to deal with! You need to be sincere with yourself for once.how on earth can a sane person compare jonathan to buhari? What are you really driving at anyway? I think Genbuhari is in the right position to put your daft question right.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Jerie(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
okosodo: Nigerians should note that northern muslims will slowly but surely make nigeria an islamic state. This is a fact because the real islam(the one practised by northerners) can not be separated from politics.

So, it is GEJ's lying to parishioners in church with cooked-up Transparency Int'l stats dt can be separated from politics? After all the years of Northern Moslem rule, did Nigeria eva become a muslim state?

Your leaky logic is really getting on my nerves.

9 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
gbanikiti: there is no issues to deal with! You need to be sincere with yourself for once.how on earth can a sane person compare jonathan to buhari? What are you really driving at anyway? I think Genbuhari is in the right position to put your daft question right.
Not correct. This thread is not about comparing GEJ vs Buhari. It is about comparing plans, policies and programmes. Tell us about Buhari plans for the country in critical sectors, as much as you know

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Jerie(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

So, no be today! Seriously, how much were you paid to mortgage your children's future?

I just hope that in the nearest future, you would be man enough to face your granddaughter and tell her you supported GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Standing5(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
Buhari above all other things represents the biggest obstacle to corrupt practices.

5 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
The clueFUL ones should have a clue about what Buhari intends to do if given power. Pls we need them to tell us!

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
Jerie:

So, no be today! Seriously, how much were you paid to mortgage your children's future?
Is that what you think? How many times do I have to tell you that public power supply has improved significantly where I stay? I and my family are ENJOYING the improved power supply and we hope it will continue to get better as the power reforms mature more and more. With that and improvement in other sectors, the future of all children of Nigeria is bright.

4 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Standing5(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
Agents of the Fresh Air that kills mosquito.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Standing5: Agents of the Fresh Air that kills mosquito.
Why do the clueFUL ones always shy away from healthy conversations?

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by gbanikiti(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Is that what you think? How many times do I have to tell you that public power supply has improved significantly where I stay? I and my family are ENJOYING the improved power supply and we hope it will continue to get better as the power reforms mature more and more. With that and improvement in other sectors, the future of all children of Nigeria is bright.
so because you have steady supply of light we no go hear word for nairaland? Do think of others who do not have electricity in their area or who can't boast of 8hrs of light in a day? In my area the light is being rationed for the past 10years because the new feeder haven't been completed. So what do you say to that?

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
gbanikiti: so because you have steady supply of light we no go hear word for nairaland? Do think of others who do not have electricity in their area or who can't boast of 8hrs of light in a day? In my area the light is being rationed for the past 10years because the new feeder haven't been completed. So what do you say to that?
Go and occupy the nearest PHCN office until they fix it. Occupy 9ja is not only for fuel subsidy. Meanwhile the clueFUL gang should pls tell us what Buhari intends to do if elected president.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by OsunOriginal: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
gbanikiti: so because you have steady supply of light we no go hear word for nairaland? Do think of others who do not have electricity in their area or who can't boast of 8hrs of light in a day? In my area the light is being rationed for the past 10years because the new feeder haven't been completed. So what do you say to that?

In Nigeria today, the only reliable source of electricity still remains generator... We buy fuel everyday to power our gen and we see people running around with jerrican in search of fuel for generator. So what improvement are you talking about? And today I pay about 3 times what I used to pay a year ago. Shouldnt I have some improvement even if is going to be an hour additional per day with the exorbitant monthly fee?

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by lanrefront1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
It is when leaders are not sincere and dont have good intentions, that is when there is need for plenty of grammar to say what the leaders want to do; that is when there is need for plenty of assistants and advisers and PHD holders to explain what the leaders wants to do.

All those things that you have itemised, Agriculture, power supply, roads, transportations, railways etc, the problems with those sectors and every other sector and aspect of Nigerian economy is CORRUPTION. we dont need any big grammar or long economic thesis to identify the problem of Nigeria; what is holding the country back from economic and human development? it is CORRUPTION.

So what are "Buhari PLANS and INTENTIONS are in the following critical areas" you ask?

General Buahri's plans and intentions is very simple and straight forward. His plan and intention is to make things work as they should by stamping out CORRPTION in all those critical areas and every other areaa or sectors in the country.

The plan is that simple. It does not need plenty grammar, illustration or analysis. As he deals squarely and decisvely with corruption across all the facets of the Nigerian economy and society, everything will begin to fall into place.

18 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by gbanikiti(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Go and occupy the nearest PHCN office until they fix it. Occupy 9ja is not only for fuel subsidy. Meanwhile the clueFUL gang should pls tell us what Buhari intends to do if elected president.
did you occupy PHCN to get steady light in your house? Why should i do that when Gej has failed to revive the power sector?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chevron, Shell Pull Out Of Olokola LNG Project / Buhari Shouldn’t Ignore Confab Recommendations — Uranta / Murtala Mohammed's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.