Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 (563 Views)

Jonathan Will Defeat Buhari Come Febuary 14th 2015 - Tony Anenih / My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 / Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by ashson: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015

I am from Niger-Delta and am voting for Buhari along side with my entire Family.

What can I say I have gained from this present government for the past six years?

1.I still queue up to buy fuel even at a higher price

2. I even paid my hard earn money for a government job but instead of getting the job I ended up thanking God that I wasn't among those that lost their lives in the process

3. Even as am typing this now am using generator to charge my phone in order not to miss my darling friends on facebook for too long

4. My immediate younger sister is at home now because her school is on strike (that is UNITY schools)

5. What about my friends that are still unemployed after many years of service.

6. Our sisters are still in captivity in the north and nobody is doing anything about it, so I don't think I will like to continue like this for the next four years so I demand a change and only BUHARI can bring that change.

7. The only achievement I can record for this administration is the boom in corruption where barely everyone that is close to the govt is now a private jet owner.

Enough of This Jonathan govt of "Lootocracy: Govt of Looters where stealing is not corruption". Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless Niger-Delta

Sai Buhari

By Jude Emofe

2 Likes

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by mrofficial(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sai Buhari!
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by ashson: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
May God Bless Buhari
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
who cares if you vote for atiku or lie mohammed
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
ashson:
My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015

I am from Niger-Delta and am voting for Buhari along side with my entire Family.

What can I say I have gained from this present government for the past six years?

1.I still queue up to buy fuel even at a higher price

2. I even paid my hard earn money for a government job but instead of getting the job I ended up thanking God that I wasn't among those that lost their lives in the process

3. Even as am typing this now am using generator to charge my phone in order not to miss my darling friends on facebook for too long

4. My immediate younger sister is at home now because her school is on strike (that is UNITY schools)

5. What about my friends that are still unemployed after many years of service.

6. Our sisters are still in captivity in the north and nobody is doing anything about it, so I don't think I will like to continue like this for the next four years so I demand a change and only BUHARI can bring that change.

7. The only achievement I can record for this administration is the boom in corruption where barely everyone that is close to the govt is now a private jet owner.

Enough of This Jonathan govt of "Lootocracy: Govt of Looters where stealing is not corruption". Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless Niger-Delta

Sai Buhari

By Jude Emofe

This is the issue i have with you. Is it Only Buhari that can bring that change to Nigeria?

It means Nigeria is doomed.

1 Like

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Leo001(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
if u like let ur grand and great grand children all be voting Buhari! those problem will still be there! why did he not solve at least one of those thing when he had gun and no senate and due process!

1 Like

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by ashson: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2014
I will vote Buhari too

(1) (Reply)

Is The Tide Turning In Favor Of Buhari?(nairaland As A Case Study) / FG Starving APC States Of Funds –govs / Different Types Of Banks Girls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.