Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Discussing 2015 With A Jonathan's Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discussing 2015 With A Jonathan's Supporter (576 Views)

Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! / Jonathan’s Supporter, Clark, Attacks PDP National Chairman; Adamu Mu’azu / Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discussing 2015 With A Jonathan's Supporter by egift(m): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
When you engage a pro-Jonathans to a debate on Jonathan’s performance in view of 2015 elections, their first line of action is direct insult to you from all angles. Then the ‘smart’ ones go ahead to argue in support of Jonathan using these three rehearsed statements:

1. "Those who do not like Jonathan are making him clueless"

2. "The System is already not working before Jonathan came in"

3. "Buhari want to take over to Islamize Nigeria"

OK, let me explain their three points of argument so that you can understand what they mean:
1. I employed a security man to guard my house. He allowed thieves to come in and steal my belongings.

But When I ask the security man why he was unable to guard my house, he said: “Those who do not like me are making my job difficult by sending thieves to the house”

2. I employed a house maid to help me keep my house tidy. She came in and met a stack of plates unwashed and she refused to wash them. When I asked her why she refused to wash any of them, she said: “The plates were already dirty before I started work”.

3. I live in a flat alone and I can paint it whatever colour I wanted (Military Head of State). I didn’t paint it. Then I moved to a shared apartment to live with two other people (Executive, Judicial and Legislative arm of Government), is it then that I tell my flatmates: “I want to repaint the whole apartment to the colour of my choice”?

……this is how the Jonathanians think. When you refuse to queue in their school of thought, they begin to insult and call you names.

Therefore, as GEJ plans to contest 2015 presidential election, let him also inform Nigerians on the following issues:

(1) Subsidy removal: has anybody been jailed for the fraud?

(2) What is the update on Femi Otedola & Honorable Faruk LAwal subsidy bribery?

(3) has the missing money been found ($20billion)? Or even the $10.8billion the government have already accepted is missing. Has anyone been prosecuted for the crime?

(4) Immigration unemployment scam, what is the updates on the employment promised by GEJ for the late applicants, injured ones and have the candidates been refunded since the process was not completed?

(5) Recent $15million seized by South Africa government how far?

(6) Where are the Chibok Girls and those recently abducted? His top General told us that he knows where they are held.

(7) Why is it that once some pledge allegiance to his ambition for 2015, suddenly their court case will be thrown away?

(cool Is he aware that EFCC and ICPC are as good as dead? Did he give out any order to that effect? Since he don't even bother if they work or not.

(9) Is Stealing now Corruption?

Special thanks to Movic

7 Likes

Re: Discussing 2015 With A Jonathan's Supporter by ASL33: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rubbish
Re: Discussing 2015 With A Jonathan's Supporter by Balyz: 12:52am On Oct 27, 2014
ASL33:
Rubbish
Nope, it makes sense to me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Make A Better President Than GEJ / "I'm Not Opposed To A Muslim/Muslim Ticket" Gen. M. Buhari : An Intervieww / The Orji Uzor Kalu Conundrum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.