Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - (4118 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by agarawu23(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
prettythicksme:
what!!!abi your wife to be
yes darling tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by AdamaziShuga(f): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
missberrypop5:
Have you seen? Nigeria girl? Again? You, why can't you cook? Must a girl cook for you? What did you learn at home? How to eat? No be your mates be chef for 5star restaurants? If you know Nigerian girls can't cook go and marry a girl from Togo and leave us alone. Kilo?

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy This is what @priscaoge will reply cheesy cheesy. Where is she sef? angry

I swear Babe u just made a very good comment, infact ama giv u a bottle of Champaign cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Missmossy(f): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hahahahaha so many amusing posts herecheesy some guys too could cook sometimes afterall a lady isn't born because of her culinary skills. But still,a lady/woman is one who should be good in some skills,her cooking skills is of immense importance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by mizmeme(f): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
We igbo gals can cook
I dnt knw abt ur region tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
AdamaziShuga:

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy This is what @priscaoge will reply cheesy cheesy. Where is she sef? angry

I swear Babe u just made a very good comment, infact ama giv u a bottle of Champaign cheesy cheesy
lol, thank you jawe. grin Priscaoge still deh cook beans. She deh come. #runsouttathread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wetin concern Ghana man with naija girls matter op have you finish bashing Nigeria in politics section before coming to romance section to continue, now na our girls I can see you are obsess with Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
agarawu23:
yes darling tongue
shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by priscaoge(f): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
AdamaziShuga:

Am here Ma grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by happyjuliet(f): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
coolzeal:
With all her beauty and shakara, b*itch your food taste like saw dust. I'm glad I know how to cook before person poison me. Some Naija girls sucks at cooking except some few Igbos and calabar girls.

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha laf don finish me here oooh, but bros u get bad mouth sha. Who come offend u like dis na?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Tallesty1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
marieolae:
as in ehnn hmmm..cooking na one of my hobby ohh. D guy has not been exposed to life
TBH some naija ladies nah sabi anything for kitchen.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
chibwike:
Mehn dats a big turn off for me, i mean as a girl why cant you cook, are you mad?

I once visited a girl in school, she served me rice,..tbh dat rice tasted like jik. Dat fish was so raw. I had to stop eating b4 i vomit.

And i disliked dat girl afterwards.
whats tha meaning of tbh please
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wale112:
its so sad that many naija girls today dont know one thing about cooking.sometimes i wonder what they learnt while at home.omo come and see some of the poisonious concontions that some naija girls prepare in their husband"s house all in the name of cooking.even sef some find it hard to even boil eggs.all they want is for you to take them to mister biggs or mcdonalds and feed them with ice cream and fried rice.

Discuss cry
Challey undecided
How many bottles of Akpeteshie did you take today? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by chibwike(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
jossi994:
whats tha meaning of tbh please
to be honest

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sanguine77:
Last month after eating my well prepared soup, one girl opened her mouth to tell me that she would want us to get married so that I can be cooking for her. She said she can only cook noodles, white yam and white rice. So who go come cook the stew and soup for her? God punish satan

my broda na so one yoruba gal tell me also oooo but I no gree ooo bc I no wan bcom cuk 4 pson ooo.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by chibwike(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahaha...
See this one o - she beg you to come?
Abi she force you chop the rice?
ehen, so u re supporting bad thing
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by coolzeal(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
happyjuliet:

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha laf don finish me here oooh, but bros u get bad mouth sha. Who come offend u like dis na?
Na one girl like that wey sabi form but simple cooking she kno sabi. I find my way ooh before I die of food poison.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Sanguine77(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
GODDYGEE91:

my broda na so one yoruba gal tell me also oooo but I no gree ooo bc I no wan bcom cuk 4 pson ooo.
Any woman who cannot cook but wants to get married is really on a long thing.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Tymax(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
marieolae:
So what should we do about dat. And again its not " all" naija girls!! Rubbish
Can you cook
A. Yes
B. No
C. Maybe

wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Tymax(m): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Naija gals of today.....
After boiling salt they will now add rice.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by KingTom(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
Have you seen? Nigeria girl? Again? You, why can't you cook? Must a girl cook for you? What did you learn at home? How to eat? No be your mates be chef for 5star restaurants? If you know Nigerian girls can't cook go and marry a girl from Togo and leave us alone. Kilo?
shocked

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Medunah: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
1000 likes 4 u, you hit the nail on the head

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Most mothers prefer to cook in their hpmes,not giving the girls the opportunity to try,fail,try again until they perfect the art.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by drnoel: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
Naija girl wey go try use food do shakara 4 me done jam olomo rock. I be cook personified.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
@Op... I cook for myself smiley . If your woman can't cook,teach her tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Medunah:

1000 likes 4 u, you hit the nail on the head
Thank you dear.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
drnoel:

Naija girl wey go try use food do shakara 4 me done jam olomo rock. I be cook personified.
that's good. Even if you know your girlfriend is a nice person and can't cook, you can as well teach her. Women are not for the kitchen anyway.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
KingTom:

shocked
lol, lemme o. grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Exjoker(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
I disagree with you Op. My two sisters can cook Deliciously. Maybe you were never lucky to come across a girl(sisters) who can cook
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by drnoel: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
that's good. Even if you know your girlfriend is a nice person and can't cook, you can as well teach her. Women are not for the kitchen anyway.

Am married and my wifey cooks wonderfully.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by agrovick(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
and that was how she took it personal; Make i dey observe
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
drnoel:

Am married and my wifey cooks wonderfully.
Congratulations. That's very cool. I hope you cook with her in the kitchen, it can be very romantic since you're good at it.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking - by Cannonleo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
drnoel:

Make dem
Try am for my side now,nah my cooking spoon and pot them go discuss with
#movesbck2thekitchen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? / My Numerous Nairaland Monikers / He Is A One Minute Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.