Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting (1714 Views)

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Complete List Of Campaign Team That Will Make President Jonathan Win Buhari / No Uninterrupted Power Supply Till 2019 If I Win - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by tochukwuifeduba: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
#DemocracyInAction
#FinalResults
Once again President Goodluck Jonathan have demostrated His committment towards a free, fair and credible election next year . The just concluded transparent E-voting is a clear evidence that the vote of Nigerians still count and will also count next year in 2015. Congrat! Mr Jonathan for a Victory well deserved

President Goodluck Jonathan= 49.3% (13,111 votes)

Muhammadu Buhari= 48.41% (12,875 votes)

Undecided 2.29% = (609 votes)

Total Votes: 26,595

Comrade Ifeduba ThankGod T ( Aguiyi na Ozubulu)

3 Likes

Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
i dey watch someone in 3d

1 Like

Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
but it was rigged

3 Likes

Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by joseph1832(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Where's your link? Or your source?.
Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wh E-voting? They said Buhari won d last 3 e-voting, now ur saying Gej won again. Who lied? U or d other guy?

2 Likes

Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by limgo(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Don't device urself buhari won.
Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by femicyrus(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
I voted 5 times during the poll to confirm the possibility of rigging and all my votes were counted unlike NL that you can only click (like) once. GEJ, TAN, PDP you are indeed transforming Nigeria
Well done
tochukwuifeduba:
#DemocracyInAction
#FinalResults
Once again President Goodluck Jonathan have demostrated His committment towards a free, fair and credible election next year . The just concluded transparent E-voting is a clear evidence that the vote of Nigerians still count and will also count next year in 2015. Congrat! Mr Jonathan for a Victory well deserved

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by oluwafemi113(m): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
TAN @ work

1 Like

Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by worthytalk: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
President Jonathan represents opportunity, democracy and peace. He represents light.
Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
worthytalk:
President Jonathan represents opportunity, democracy and peace. He represents light fire.
Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by Bugatie(m): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
joseph1832:
Where's your link? Or your source?.

http://buildupnigeria.com/
Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
I am not interested in e-poll 98% people wiho will vote in real poll are uninterested in online poll so whoever wins online poll doesn't influence real poll. The funny aspect of it is that majority who vote in online poll will be at home sleeping, watching movies, matches, chatting and browsing or playing game on the election day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by Bugatie(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
eliment:
but it was rigged

Am not surprised, every election not won by APC is always rigged.
Sore losers!

4 Likes

Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
tochukwuifeduba:
#DemocracyInAction
#FinalResults

This poll was magically turn in favour of Jonathan after the widespread news of "Buhari wining poll organized by his own aide".
It will be noted that the poll was opened on Thursday and as at yesterday night around 8:30pm Buhari is still leading over 70%, but as at 5:00pm today the poll was closed with less tha 2% margin won by Jonathan.

Will get links to the news tomorrow, note that I confirm it also
****modified****
But as the survey hosted on Omokri’s blog, buildupnigeria.com, on October 16, went underway, Buhari led in the poll consistently with a wide margin, till Saturday night.

With a total vote cast of 10,389, as at 9:48PM on Saturday, iPUNCH observed that 7,356 respondents, representing 70.81 per cent, indicated their interest to vote for Buhari while 2,665 respondents, representing 25.65 per cent, said they would vote for Jonathan. Three hundred and sixty eight, representing four per cent of the total respondents, were undecided.

However, in a dramatic turn of events, the poll results began swinging in favour of the President overnight, so much that the margin became slimmer.

As at 10:37AM on Sunday, the result gleaned from Omokri’s blog stated that Buhari polled a total vote of 9,444 (57.61 per cent) while Jonathan was credited with 6,487 votes (39.57 per cent) while 462 respondents (2.82 per cent) were said to be undecided.

As at 4:44PM on Sunday with 25,549 respondents, Buhari’s edge over Jonathan in the Presidency-conducted poll was with a margin of 0.04 per cent as the former was credited with 12,486 votes while the latter boasted 12, 476.
source: http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/nigerians-accuse-presidency-of-rigging-jonathan-buhari-poll/

1 Like

Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by joseph1832(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bugatie:

http://buildupnigeria.com/
This proves that jonathanians actually rushed to rescue their leader from defeat.

1 Like

Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by Bugatie(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
joseph1832:
This proves that jonathanians actually rushed to rescue their leader from defeat.
No probs, ask Buharians to do same.
It's called politics
Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by joseph1832(m): 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bugatie:

No probs, ask Buharians to do same.
It's called politics
As defined by Harold Lasswell "who gets what, when and how". So even though Jonathanians rushed to help their 'oga at the top' out of a steep position he still won by a narrow margin.

This shows GEJ has a stiff opposition in GMB. But as we all know e-voting is different from voting in the polling units. GMB doesn't stand a chance why? Because the PDP has a notorious record of rigging elections.
Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
A poll hosted by reno omokiri who is GEJ's aide was won by his oga. What were we expecting before?

1 Like

Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by seunlayi(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
who is buhari ? APC are yet to decide on who will represent them. Una dey jump

1 Like

Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by fes2ga: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
We have tried Jonathan, the result of it is widespread corruption, poverty, under-development,unemployment,politically motivated terrorism,embezzlement of public fund, impunity ,impeachments and counter-impeachment and all sort of vices...Lets see if Buhari will change all this in 4 years .......Buhari all the way.......

2 Likes

Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by femicyrus(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
I have always believed that too but today, I confirmed it myself and I lost hope in Gej/pdp conducting a credible election come 2015. Win/lose the masses are the grasses that suffer when two elephants are competing. I doubt if I will even go out to vote since it will not count as usual. It is really a shame. Even e-voting is not credible
The death of yaradua was indeed a great loss for Nigeria else things would not have decayed this much
Bugatie:

Am not surprised, every election not won by APC is always rigged.
Sore losers!

1 Like

Re: Democracy In Action As Jonathan Win Buhari In A Free, Fair And Credible E-voting by size38: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
This is neither here nor there. Where is the bar or chart so we can believe this. The online poll conducted by Reno Omokiri on saharareporters we saw everything clearly.

(1) (Reply)

My Guys Help Me This Election May Smell Doom For Me Am In Trouble!! / U.S. Secretary Of State John Kerry Flown To Hospital By Helicopter. / See Clarification (Pictured) : Senator David Mark Not Senate Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.