Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? (1241 Views)

She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice. / My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! / Help! My Once Nice Girlfriend Is Getting Fat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? by Sicozone(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Can someone help me with how to tell your girl she's getting fat without hurting her! I don't know how and a friend needs it.
Re: How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? by Arosa(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Buy her a lovely dress she will not fit in(a size smaller than hers). she should get the message undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? by valdes00(m): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
I jus dey wonder hw sum guys go dey fear to tell their babe d truth..... Ahn an, I trust myself.... My gf sef knw me, na straight up I go tell her..... Babe u don dey fat ooo, better adjust or me go look 4 lepa babe replace u... Wetin concern me if she vex

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? by great289(m): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
jst call her and tell her 'babe u are getn fat.
Re: How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tell your girl to hit the gym no need to put it mildly or say it in a romantic way
Re: How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? by marieolae(f): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
valdes00:
I jus dey wonder hw sum guys go dey fear to tell their babe d truth..... Ahn an, I trust myself.... My gf sef knw me, na straight up I go tell her..... Babe u don dey fat ooo, better adjust or me go look 4 lepa babe replace u... Wetin concern me if she vex
shikenah
Re: How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? by chibwike(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
just tell her to her face...notin will happen
Re: How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? by Tallesty1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sicozone:
Can someone help me with how to tell your girl she's getting fat without hurting her! I don't know how and a friend needs it.
Your Girl?

What makes her your girlundecided

BTW you don't need to mince words.

Just tell her she is getting fat.

What's the big deal?
Re: How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? by haniey(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
That's easy, babe you are getting FAT!!
Re: How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? by JEITO: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
It is better you tell her the truth and hurt her feelings than keep the truth from her and allow her wallow in ignorance.

Besides, am sure you guys have got your coded way of passing serious infos @ each other; if not, come out straight with her but with a concerned tone.
Re: How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? by Afrok(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
Truth they say is always bitter to swallow, look her in the face and say "babe na waooo, ehn com be like say na only U dey chop for dis country, my dear U don dey fat ooo" tongue. Shikena... Pretend like u've not said anything, if she'll get angry then let her be, u've told her the plain truth and it's left for her to watch everything about her.
Re: How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Don't say it blunt. Put it in a soft tone. Point it out that she's putting much weight lately with a smile. But don't ever tell a girl she's fat like that. If you must, get a MED team on standby. Or leave the door open. I'm talking from experience here.
Re: How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? by skydeep(f): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
The question should have been "How do I stop her from getting fat/fatter?" She needs your support and not your complaints
Re: How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? by IfyAwazie(f): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Try to lift her, wen u fall for ground, she will understand.
Re: How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ceasar1:
Don't say it blunt. Put it in a soft tone. Point it out that she's putting much weight lately with a smile. But don't ever tell a girl she's fat like that. If you must, get a MED team on standby. Or leave the door open. I'm talking from experience here.

I'm interested in the "experience" part of your post. What did she do? cheesy

Hiii.. smiley
Re: How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tashamania:

I'm interested in the "experience" part of your post. What did she do? cheesy

Hiii.. smiley

Something incredibly frightening.

Hey.
It's you. You are back. cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell Her She's Getting Fat?? by philantoxx(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
she's fat.no rituals needed to tell her.

(1) (Reply)

Help I Dont Want To Cheat / If Your Partner Has No Jealousy, Would It Bother You?. / How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.