Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin - Religion (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin (208877 Views)

Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You / >> FOR TITHES OR AGAINST TITHES:A BALANCED APPROACH << / Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2014
You have none. Go get us some fresh gifs kiddo

Gombs:

Trusman? grin

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by trustman: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Gombs:

See this one, you think I'm you? I like Jo would choose honesty, than reputation, I can't say so for some who'd rather sell theirs for a morsel of eba.

If you are pained by my exercise of freewill which God has graciously given me I owe you no explanation. Learn to deal with it.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2014
trustman:

If you are pained by my exercise of freewill which God has graciously given me I owe you no explanation. Learn to deal with it.

So this is what it's called now? Exercise of freewill? Hahhahhaahaahhaahahaha. Yet, you don't want others to 'exercise free will' , you did not want Pastors to exercise any, but you want to exercise yours because God has graciously given you, shey? Joker. grin

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by shdemidemi(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2014
Gombs:

Fixed! cool
Like you admitted your error that Jesus can be traced to Adam? See legendary hypocrisy

Good morning Gombs.

Quote me right, if you must quote me. Thanks
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2014
shdemidemi:

Good morning Gombs.

Quote me right, if you must quote me. Thanks

Message passed already. Thanks

I see how you admitted minor mistakes.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2014
vooks:
One notable miracles amongst the many that you verified is all trustman is aksin
Even the aksin sef dey correct. Hypocritical folks. SMH!
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2014
Aksin is slang for asking wink
Bidam:
Even the aksin sef dey correct. Hypocritical folks. SMH!
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2014
vooks:
Aksin is slang for asking wink
yeah so also is clicks. wink
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
No sir,
Here is aks defined.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=aks

Here is click defined
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Click

Bidam:
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
vooks:
No sir,
Here is aks defined.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=aks

Here is click defined
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Click

In other words you are rettardd.ed, Nigerians also have their vernacular slangs, it's high time someone creates one. cool
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nope, I know aks =ask.
You on the other hand I had to waste a whole morning miseducating you and educating you on the difference between clique and click. You should pay me some day. But then again, am too rich. Keep your English classes refund pennies. Tithe them if you will wink
Bidam:
In other words you are rettardd.ed, Nigerians also have their vernacular slangs, it's high time someone creates one. cool
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
vooks:
Nope, I know aks =ask.
You on the other hand I had to waste a whole morning miseducating you and educating you on the difference between clique and click. You should pay me some day. But then again, am too rich. Keep your English classes refund pennies. Tithe them if you will wink
Nope, the link you gave says rettar.dds call it aks. are you one?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
Don't insult your teacher. People pay for what you are getting for free. Be grateful

Once again, Clicks is not cliques. Comprende?
Bidam:
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
vooks:
Don't insult your teacher. People pay for what you are getting for free. Be grateful

Once again, Clicks is not cliques. Comprende?
ok sir! sorry sir.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
I had a nasty car crash on Saturday. My ride danced azonto on a rough road.
Bidam:
ok sir! sorry sir.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
Bidam:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
vooks:
I had a nasty car crash on Saturday. My ride danced azonto on a rough road.
I hope is not true, you are snared by the words of your mouth you know.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Bidam:

I believe you asked a rhetorical question. grin

Aks.... equals asks - you know I've always known I've been discussing with, retar.ds, most of which have multiple personality disorder. grin

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
I was carrying family. Empress,in-laws and a nephew.
First car crash in my life coming in the wake of somebody that wished me death by a car crash here cheesy

The weird thing is I never prayed before,during or after the accident. My pulse never shot. It was just as if I was watching Madagascar III. In the meantime they prayed like we had a night vigil there. My calmness was unnerving. Been thinking about it for the last 48 hours or so
Bidam:
I hope is not true, you are snared by the words of your mouth you know.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
vooks:
First car crash in my life coming in the wake of somebody that wished me death by a car crash here cheesy

The weird thing is I never prayed before,during or after the accident. My pulse never shot. It was just as if I was watching Madagascar III. In the meantime they prayed like we had a night vigil there. My calmness was unnerving. Been thinking about it for the last 48 hours or so

Hahhahhaahaahhaahahaha.. karma?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
vooks:

Nah, no one wished it here for you abeg. It is the will of God whether you pray or not. grin
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
I won't name him since we have made peace since then. Just don't wish and pray people death. That's not Christian
Bidam:
Nah, no one wished it here for you abeg. It is the will of God whether you pray or not. grin
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Karma is the most senseless principle invented. You need to visit Asia and see the suffering of those actively into Karma. What did they wrong to deserve it?

And look, who would be here to fight GOmbs if I had checked out? grin

Gombs:

Hahhahhaahaahhaahahaha.. karma?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
vooks:
Karma is the most senseless principle invented. You need to visit Asia and see the suffering of those actively into Karma. What did they wrong to deserve it?

And look, who would be here to fight GOmbs if I had checked out? grin

Shedemidemi, WinsomeX, Kunle, Etc them plenty! grin
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Am far from death my brother,
Not until you quit your gifs grin grin
Gombs:

Shedemidemi, WinsomeX, Kunle, Etc them plenty! grin

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
nannymcphee:
while your post might show the above on the surface but a deep study of your posts with respect to WOF will show its true nature, it's filled with criticisms!!!!

The tone of ur posts, has this authority of what this folks are doing is wrong & you have the authority to criticize them or tell them where they have gotten it wrong

Infact one would almost say, that's your calling
I guess you mollycoddle cockroaches
Ah so you have a gift of discerning calling or is that from gazing in a crystal ball?
- Your "criticisms" anyway have been noted

nannymcphee:
when I preach to people then, I don't tell them go to a bible believing church, NO!!! I tell them go to Christ embassy, because that's where I'm & I believe in what they preach.

yes, presently I don't point them there but hope u get my point.
It is no secret that, it's all about our relationship with Abba Father through Jesus and the Kingdom. It never was or had anything to do with "church" or other mini or man-made empires here on earth.

nannymcphee:
You have spent months telling folks how the WOF has missed it, never have I seen you proffering a solution, never I have seen you making recommendation of where they should worship or how they should worship

This & this has gotten it wrong, but you haven't told them who is getting it right

Someone visits that thread & sees "the errors" of his church, the question then becomes where do I go from here ?
Answers which you haven't provided, it appears you derive joy from punching holes into the WOF circle
Not just merely months but months of LABOUR, labour of love
- we thank God for His Faithfulness and recompenses

YOU DONT GET IT.
WoF TRANSCENDS "where they should worship or how they should worship".
- Some churches don't even know they are practising WoF, some churches and/or members don't even know they are WoF influenced to a small degree or large degree.
- WoF is not a one size fits all, it comes in all shapes and sizes, it can be customised, it is adapted, it also can be subtle to the point of not be easily detectable

It isn't about "where they should worship or how they should worship" BUT watch out for the warnings, signs or signals. If anything ontoward then make an informed adjustment or whatever is necessary

Not one to hoot my horn, but the "Answers which you haven't provided" sic is an oxymoron with what's in the below link,
- for anything else or more to "learn" , I guess "America will know"

WEALTH/PROSPERITY (intro)
https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents/2#24485507

WEALTH/PROSPERITY
https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents/4#24511648

THE DEIFICATION OF MAN (INTRODUCTION)
https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents/4#24542985

THE DEIFICATION OF MAN
https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents/4#24553236

JDS - Jesus Died Spiritually (INTRODUCTION)
https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents/5#24701718

JDS - Jesus Died Spiritually
https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents/6#24798410

JDS - Jesus Died Spiritually (contd)
https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents/6#24806078

The joy of the LORD is my strength!
These too are my joy. Seeing others set free, seeing shackles split open, seeing yokes broken, seeing burdens lifted or eased off etc.
No! Not joy from punching holes into the WoF circle.

Are you familiar with some, if not all the doctrinal positions of WoF?. Well, the objective and information that the WoF thread was providing was to open readers' eyes to those doctrinal positions and cause them to be sensitized about it.

Bring yourself up to speed with details (i.e. the intro) of the necessity of WoF thread (i.e. from below link)
https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents#24325823

nannymcphee:
You need to go read the Midas touch, if not the whole book, but the chapter he talked about maintaining a balance in teaching Gods words, showing the two extremes on doctrines/teachings of Gods word & how certain extremities are helpful
I am biting my tongue, if I want to brag, you know I would use lines such as: "the shedload of hard-copy books I have in my library" and that's not mentioning the soft-copies, but sorry I don't do horn hooting or blow trumpets

nannymcphee:
You my friend hasn't been preaching the gospel of jesus on NL...
As you understand it, nannymcphee, what is the Gospel of Jesus Christ? After that also expatiate on how Jesus died spiritually as prominent WoFaithers teaches it.

nannymcphee:
... but have gone on a criticizing spree!!
Criticizing spree? Criticizing spree indeed. You don't know half of it and don't even need to know. SMH

- EXCERPT -

This is reiterating the message of an earlier post that contrary to an impression perceived, the thread is not about "opening up to the fraud and lies in what is called 'Christianity' in churches today" per se
but rather, it is about putting Word Of Faith - The Movement's Doctrine And Proponents, specifically, under a microscope
It is about examining each of their doctrine(s) along with putting it's proponents under close scrutiny
It is not, necessarily about the fraud and lies perpetrated in the body of Christ at large
but as explicitly shown or stated by the title of the thread, it is about those of WoF movement.

Restating again, contrary to continued and inherent perception the thread is not set up nor used to harass or undermine those with differing doctrines, teachings or views.

The thread as earlier mentioned is about examining the doctrines of WoF and not interested in the personalities per se.

We are aware that some of us are sentimentally attached to various personalities, MoGs etc WoF inclusive
hence the defense and attempts to prevent or protect them from what is perceived as personal attacks

This is unfair and unacceptable that the frequent regurgitation of these absurd claims of naming to shame
destroying people, putting names on enemies' list, personal vendetta etc
are distracting and deflecting the purpose of the thread from been carried out.

We are advised to hold up under the light of the scriptures all teachings
We are commanded to test all things, examine the teachers, rightly divide the Word of truth and test the Spirits because not all come from the Lord.
Isn't that what so far on the thread has being done?

Some have given this thread a wide berth, some like Image123 etc had rained on the thread's parade
Why people even bother commenting on threads when they haven't got meaningful contributions beats me.
It's so annoying...

We know that WoF movement seemingly has somewhat, if not more some good teachings.

We know that people have been opportune to have libraries or comprehensive list of almost all the WoF messages ever preached
whether via audio, books, CD/DVDs, TV Channels, seminars, newsletters, magazines etc

We know too, that such fortunate people strenuously vouch that most of these message they've listened to are sound.
in other words, they find the teachings 100% faultless,
that none of the teachings whatsoever are iffy, unsettling, doubtful, un-biblical, dodgy, controversial, awkward etc

We are aware that in defense, the responses are in the form of, some of teachings are not properly understood by others
but are taken to the extremes or out of context and that these extremes "were and are" sadly attributed to the WoF movement.

The thread is not against WoF teachings or discouraging Christians from hearing or listening to them
WoF movement are free to say, to teach
etc

The thread is not advising throwing out the baby and soap with the dirty bath water rather, it is pointing out where the bones are and advising should in case you're eating the fish, know when to spit out the bones and/or how to spit out the bones.

After all, like Voltaire, this thread might say:

I do not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it
.”

This is not a witch hunt or character assassination.

It is not critising the personalities per se
but rather the principalities behind the personalities' doctrine
and the reason and motives behind the doctrine

There is already so much misleading and inaccurate doctrines out there
If anyone is going to put teachings out there at least make sure it is accurate and know what such person is talking about

It is nice to see that there are many well informed Christians out there,
unfortunately some of us still do need help to perform the Bereans and check facts and truths

This is the purpose and why the thread has this responsibility to the audience who are trying to learn the bible healthier without any sorrow added

- BabaGnoni

https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents/5#24622666

- /EXCERPT -

Thank you both for the moral support nannymcphee and nlMediator
- I am sure nlMediator never knew about the plugging "We know that WoF movement seemingly has somewhat, if not more some good teachings" free advert on WoF in the WoF thread
- the WoF thread is an objective and not a personal or attack thread, as some purport it to be.

nannymcphee:
Just as Gombs said, most of you haven't done. Proper study on the minister's you critize, you havent listened to his messages over time for you to know the thrusts of his message or what he stands for, you simply base your talk on excerpts from his teaching or what people are saying & that is so so wrong
I am hurting myself now nannymcphee, as I am still biting my tongue. My consolation which is "Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord" is suffice

nannymcphee:
If any WOFers had written the above, you will send them to the gallows & embark on another epistle on how they twist scripture to their advantage

It was appropriate to write it, as there is no point in "writing the book, pastoring the church, preaching the gospel the way it ought to be preached... then come tell us to learn from you" because what is on the ground is tantamount to "writing the book, pastoring the church, preaching the gospel the way it ought to be preached... then come tell us to learn from you"
- mind you, it wasn't twisted or written to obtain pecuniary advantage deception, it wasn't written for personal gain, it wasn't written to persuade people to give or do something by sustained coaxing or flattery

nannymcphee:
...but I'm not surprised, my stand still remains we know in parts & we'll should recognize & respect that

I'll believe everyone here has the Holy Spirit (I know u might disagree-no qualms) & even at that we have had major/minor disagreement on Gods word, a book authored by the same spirit that leaves in us

The question becomes why? Why the disagreement if truly the same spirit?

so long as we all are at different level of walk & relationship with him, we all will continue to see things differently. The earlier you embrace this, the better
Why? Why the disagreement if truly the same spirit? Well, nannymcphee, 1 John 4:1 tells us why and advises that the spirit be tested

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:
because many false prophets are gone out into the world
- 1 John 4:1 KJ Bible

nannymcphee:
most times you want your word to be final & not questioned (the very thing you accuse Wof for)
Extremely amusing and hysterically funny. Too funny for words. Pardon me, if one suffer trolls gladly and then yank the rug under troll's feet after troll(s) has repeatedly crossed the line with remarks or questions that has no substance or relevance to the status quo, as troll(s) was only set out from the beginning, with the intention of causing maximum disruption and distraction

nannymcphee:
I will leave you with this

A young couple moves into a new neighborhood. The next morning while they are eating breakfast, the young woman sees her neighbor hanging the wash
outside.

"That laundry is not very clean; she doesn't know how to wash correctly. Perhaps she needs better laundry soap." Her husband looks on, remaining silent. Every time her neighbor hangs her wash to dry, the young woman makes the same
comments.

A month later, the woman is surprised to see a nice clean wash on the line and says to her husband: "Look, she's finally learned how to wash correctly. I wonder who taught her this? The husband replies, "I got up early this morning and cleaned our windows." And so it is with life... What we see when watching others depends on the clarity of the window through which we look

culled from Facebook
Touching, but seeing fruits is a different kettle of fish to watching through stained windows

I remember I wasn't impressed, not a happy bunny, the day I realised that father christmas leaving presents behind, tooth fairy leaving money under the pillow etcetera, were not real, but that it was all pretend, a big fat lie.

Bottom line is, you don't WoF criticized. You don't want pointing out faults in or with WoF.
You want, all pretend, jump, kick legs together in the air and just live happily after.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
- quote from Edmund Burke

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by WinsomeX: 1:56am On Nov 18, 2014
Very well said BabaGnoni.

The fact that the WoF thread is getting under the skin of some is the reason it had to be made and the more reason they should read it. The builders of the thread should should understand that those whose beliefs that thread challenge will not sit back; they will fight back.

I am consoled at least that a few here like nlMediator do not deny they are WoF. That's one step to their redemption. Others like nanny who are one step in and one step out would find full liberation if they will listen to what the Spirit is saying.

As to the inviting folks to Christ Embassy comment by nanny, you may want to learn what a true church is by studying BabaGnoni submission at the last e convention.

https://www.nairaland.com/1856979/e-grace-convention-20-14/2#25506104

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by trustman: 6:09am On Nov 18, 2014
I agree with WinsomeX' submission on BabaGnoni's response to nanny.

One thing that comes out from nanny's write-up is that it's moved from the somewhat passive stand that was exhibited in the WoF thread to a more 'aggressive' approach in this.

In spite of that ISSUES were still not addressed. I would have been more delighted to see if the core issues in the WoF thread were brought out and shown to be either in line with or out of line with scripture and church history.

Vincit Omnia Veritas.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2014
WinsomeX:
Very well said BabaGnoni.

The fact that the WoF thread is getting under the skin of some is the reason it had to be made and the more reason they should read it. The builders of the thread should should understand that those whose beliefs that thread challenge will not sit back; they will fight back.

I am consoled at least that a few here like nlMediator do not deny they are WoF. That's one step to their redemption. Others like nanny who are one step in and one step out would find full liberation if they will listen to what the Spirit is saying.

As to the inviting folks to Christ Embassy comment by nanny, you may want to learn what a true church is by studying BabaGnoni submission at the last e convention.

https://www.nairaland.com/1856979/e-grace-convention-20-14/2#25506104

How come you and BBG hasn't made any impact with your ideas? cheesy

Even your local assembly that studied BBG's submission? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 6:45am On Nov 18, 2014
How do you measure impact?
Has this thread had ANY impact? What about the Rhapsodies Ctrl+C&V one?
Gombs:

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by shdemidemi(m): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2014
Gombs:

And what is your obsession about people, followings and numbers?

What should matter is if what was said is the truth and not how popular it is. After all the world tend to be more receptive to lies.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 7:02am On Nov 18, 2014
vooks:
How do you measure impact?
Has this thread had ANY impact? What about the Rhapsodies Ctrl+C&V one?

Good questions

I measure impact from the number of emails I get, plus, the nu ber of views per day. I resurrected the ROR thread and had 6 views per day, today, I get an average of 150views per day plus countless testimonies and prayers. You can view the thread for more details.

That thread has suffered alot of attack, especially in the heat of the divorce brouhaha, now, a deranged NL, has taken my cool gifs there, thinking I'd get angry. He like others will fsde with time, and the ror thread will keep moving. My gifs made alotta folks mad bro! cheesy

Now, that's Impact. The thread has suffered persecution, but stood. Why, God no dey sleep. Same with this thread. Now compare this thread with that of WoF created by a select few.

Gotta run bro, IPPC next session is 7:55am- I am not a pastor o, but Meeeehn, seeing Rev Tom and Evangelist Owase in close proximity is very thrilling. Catch you boys later.

PS: I know who's invading the ror thread, he infact is helping the thread stay up...meaning, more views, more readership, more impact. I am not moved, he'd fade with time. Makes me remember what Paul wrote
[NLT] Philippians 1:17 Those others do not have pure motives as they preach about Christ. They preach with selfish ambition, not sincerely, intending to make my chains more painful to me.
[NLT] Philippians 1:18 But that doesn’t matter. Whether their motives are false or genuine, the message about Christ is being preached either way, so I rejoice. And I will continue to rejoice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (103) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.