Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,215 members, 7,842,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin - Religion (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin (208674 Views)

Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You / >> FOR TITHES OR AGAINST TITHES:A BALANCED APPROACH << / Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Candour:

Are you that someone in need of the help?

Does it matter?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Image123:

Does it matter?

Yes it does

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Candour:

Yes it does
How?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Image123:

How?

You know
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Candour:

You know
Sorry, i don't.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
Image123:

Sorry, i don't.

Too bad
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Candour:

Too bad
Image123:

It might help someone if you could show these past tithe threads and also the tactical distancing.

What seems bad is your apparent inability to verify your claims.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Image123:

What seems bad is your apparent inability to verify your claims.

What is very bad is your ability to pretend not to know about the past tithe threads and the tactical distancing from Malachi's curses now employed by tithe proponents.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Candour:

What is very bad is your ability to pretend not to know about the past tithe threads and the tactical distancing from Malachi's curses now employed by tithe proponents.

Suit yourself, you're employed in your lifestyle of dishonesty. It was voks BTW.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Image123:

Suit yourself, you're employed in your lifestyle of dishonesty. It was voks BTW.

You're a walking and living definition of dishonesty if you still insist on pretending not to know about the deployment of curses in Malachi 3 against non tithers on plenty threads on NL.

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Candour:

You're a walking and living definition of dishonesty if you still insist on pretending not to know about the deployment of curses in Malachi 3 against non tithers on plenty threads on NL.

Simply help produce them, no need for hyperventilating.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Candour:

Simply help produce them, no need for hyperventilating. Or suit yourself.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by WinsomeX: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tithe Discuss Part 2... I preferred the two word exchange part though. lol.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
Image123:

Simply help produce them, no need for hyperventilating. Or suit yourself.

Seek your help elsewhere if you're too dishonest to admit there are threads on NL where tithe proponents have used Malachi to threaten non tithers.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
playing dumb is a career?

Somebody boldly claimed that Christ took away the OT curses but not the blessings. Am sure they never had in mind Malachi, otherwise their glaring contradictions would have revived a corpse. Must be mbaemeka.

Here is Adeboye;
In Malachi 3:8-11, God said all His children who are robbing Him in tithes and offerings have violated His covenant, and therefore are under a divine curse. However, He says if they will restitute their ways, He will personally rebuke the devourer for their sakes and open the windows of Heaven to them and give them a blessing they will be unable to contain. There are two type of devourers – the ones sent by the devil (John 10:10) and the ones sent by God. To deal with the devourers sent by the devil, simply resist him and he will flee from you as long as you are in right standing before God. But to deal with the devourers sent by God, it is through restitution. You will have to cry to God for forgiveness and thereafter undo what made Him to send the devourers in the first place. Do you owe God in tithes, offerings, thanksgiving or vows? Ask for forgiveness and go ahead and pay what you owe. If it is in tithes, also add 20% as interest being the penalty for eating your tithes (Leviticus 27:31).
https://www.nairaland.com/1458058/open-heavens-daily-devotional-sunday

Pat Robertson
Right Wing Watch reports, “The viewer said that she and her husband are “retired and living on a small pension and Social Security income” and “barely have any money” because of her husband’s medical expenses.”

She asked Robertson if it would be “wrong to use [tithe] money towards medical expenses instead?”

Quoting Malachi, Robertson responded, Your husband has all these medical problems because the ‘devourer’ has not been rebuked. You need to rebuke him. You give your tithes faithfully and God said, ‘I will rebuke the devourer,’ the person that is eating up your money and eating up your health. So you want to be healthy? That’s a promise in the Word.”
https://www.nairaland.com/1541026/pat-robertson-tells-elderly-woman

Image123, how many more examples do you need?
Candour:

Seek your help elsewhere if you're too dishonest to admit there are threads on NL where tithe proponents have used Malachi to threaten non tithers.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
vooks:
playing dumb is a career?

Somebody boldly claimed that Christ took away the OT curses but not the blessings. Am sure they never had in mind Malachi, otherwise their glaring contradictions would have revived a corpse. Must be mbaemeka.

Here is Adeboye;
Ffrf
https://www.nairaland.com/1458058/open-heavens-daily-devotional-sunday

Pat Robertson

https://www.nairaland.com/1541026/pat-robertson-tells-elderly-woman

Image123, how many more examples do you need?
Image123:

It might help someonfe if you could show these past tithe threads and also the tactical distancing.

Don't be your perfidious usual self for once. Here i was trying to help your ignorance. Now read my quote like your school fees were fully paid for.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Image123:

Don't be your perfidious usual self for once. Here i was trying to help your ignorance. Now read my quote like your school fees were fully paid for.
Lol@ image, don't mind these folks...old threads of tithers are there for every one to google and see if the falsehood of candour could stand.From wordtalk, pilgrims1, snowwy,Olaa,Joagbaje, nativeboy,ihedinobi, alwaystrue down to you and me.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
We can replace dumb with obtuse without changing the substance of the sentence

Image123:

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Bidam:
Lol@ image, don't mind these folks...old threads of tithers are there for every one to google and see if the falsehood of candour could stand .From wordtalk, pilgrims1, snowwy,Olaa,Joagbaje, nativeboy,ihedinobi, alwaystrue down to you and me.

Oya candour, what sayeth thou? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Gombs:

Oya candour, what sayeth thou? undecided

Would you also tell the dumb lie that you've NEVER come across a thread on NL where tithe proponents used Malachi 3 against non tithers? Would you also join the group lying that they're yet to see a pastor use Malachi 3 against non tithers? Would you also lie that you've never used the negatives in Malachi 3 against non tithers?

Would you my friend Gombs?

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Candour:

Would you also tell the dumb lie that you've NEVER come across a thread on NL where tithe proponents used Malachi 3 against non tithers? Would you also join the group lying that they're yet to see a pastor use Malachi 3 against non tithers? Would you also lie that you've never used the negatives in Malachi 3 against non tithers?

Bobo, stop shifting the goal post...I asked you, what sayeth thou? Bidam gave you a list of names, I asked what sayeth thou, you went haywire. If you don’t have any thing to say about the names Bidam gave... then no need having verbal or in this case written diarrhoea.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Oyakhilome;
- How can you say that you are doing the word of God and be eating your tithes? Until and unless you tithe, you are programming yourself for financial strangulation. Until you choose to do the word of God you are programming yourself for financial trouble. It is not God’s way off maintaining his kingdom, it is his security system. Remember that God will always have people to do his work.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/recky-dee/finance-convention-day-3-rev-chris-oyakhilome/10151531209784579

On first-fruits and you wonder why Jeff got HIV from not offering first-fruits
WHY WE GIVE OUR FIRST FRUITS? (THE BENEFITS)
We are commanded to give it [Prov 3: 9-10, Ex 22: 29] By giving your first fruit, you secure and sanctify the rest of your fruits ( Rom 11: 16) We give our first fruits that the blessing of God may rest upon us ( Eze 44:30) By giving it, you demonstrate your appreciation for God and the things He has done in your life (Deut 26:10 – 11) It releases the anointing upon your life. The bible says thy presses shall burst out with new wine. New wine symbolizes the anointing ( Prov 3:9) God is delighted in our obedience to His word; for it is better to obey than to sacrifice [I Sam 15: 22] If you don’t give your first fruit, God will go after it because it belongs to Him ( Ex 4: 22 – 23) Anyone who holds back his First Fruit exposes himself to evil. As God said to Israel. [Jeremiah 2: 3]....

WAYS OF GIVING FIRST FRUITS
1. New Job: First salary package
2. New Year: First salary or first income ( for those who don’t earn a salary)
3. Old Job (Promotions) – Increase i.e. the difference between the old and new salary. (If your heart condemns you go ahead and give all. He is looking for something to multiply back to you).

https://www.facebook.com/READRHAPSODYOFREALITIES/posts/651164134943691

No wonder they are playing dumb. They are caught between a rock ( Hagin) and a hard place ( Oyaks)

Candour:

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Gombs:

Bobo, stop shifting the goal post...I asked you, what sayeth thou? Bidam gave you a list of names, I asked what sayeth thou, you went haywire. If you don’t have any thing to say about the names Bidam gave... then no need having verbal or in this case written diarrhoea.

And you think I should dignify that list by going-a-digging? I consider you more intelligent than that my friend.

This whole gist is about image feigning ignorance of threads where tithe proponents used Malachi 3 against non tithers and my simple questions bother on whether you too will say with him that you've not seeing such? Or whether you've not heard any pastor use same? Or whether you've not used it yourself since we started discussing this issue on NL?

In your voice, a simple yes or no will do. I say yes. What say thou?

Now why should that be difficult?

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
vooks:
Oyakhilome;

https://www.facebook.com/notes/recky-dee/finance-convention-day-3-rev-chris-oyakhilome/10151531209784579

On first-fruits and you wonder why Jeff got HIV from not offering first-fruits

https://www.facebook.com/READRHAPSODYOFREALITIES/posts/651164134943691

No wonder they are playing dumb. They are caught between a rock ( Hagin) and a hard place ( Oyaks)

Now, how is it my fault that oyaks, adeboye etc have refused to upgrade to tithing by faith? Inspite of what Hagin wrote? Obviously Hagin had both in mind when he composed chapter 6 of his book wink

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Bidam:
Lol@ image, don't mind these folks...old threads of tithers are there for every one to google and see if the falsehood of candour could stand.From wordtalk, pilgrims1, snowwy,Olaa,Joagbaje, nativeboy,ihedinobi, alwaystrue down to you and me.

Woah, you had me going nostalgic with those handles you mentioned. I won't mind them jor.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
Candour:

And you think I should dignify that list by going-a-digging? I consider you more intelligent than that my friend.

This whole gist is about image feigning ignorance of threads where tithe proponents used Malachi 3 against non tithers and my simple questions bother on whether you too will say with him that you've not seeing such? Or whether you've not heard any pastor use same? Or whether you've not used it yourself since we started discussing this issue on NL?

In your voice, a simple yes or no will do. I say yes. What say thou?

Now why should that be difficult?

Candour! Let me get to my hotel room first. Good evening.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
They know that if they stuck to Pauline formula of giving 'without compulsion' as you 'purpose' it would never satisfy their greed. They have no choice but to resort to blackmail and intimidation. If you notice, this Midas Touch review got derailed precisely around First- fruits because that tore through their theology. From here they threw everything, kitchen sink and all the plumbing to stop it. Some even had the guts to deny that Hagin censured first fruits cheesy

Reminds me of demons who spoke way too much around Jesus. Obviously they couldn't stand the heat wink

Candour:

Now, how is it my fault that oyaks, adeboye etc have refused to upgrade to tithing by faith? Inspite of what Hagin wrote? Obviously Hagin had both in mind when he composed chapter 6 of his book wink

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
Gombs:

And I hope you won't start displaying verbal or writing diarrhoea o? (to borrow your words)
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by trustman: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Gombs:

Whenever you want to run for cover you dig up one excuse or the other.

While you are at it remember my challenge:
Can you show clearly how I manipulated your post so that we know who should bow his head in shame?

Let it be clear to Gombs, Image123 and Bidam that they have been clearly shown where their 'heroes' used the curse of Malachi 3 on Christians. Any future denials will not just mark them out as liars but as the right hand men of the father of lies.

4 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 12:16am On Nov 19, 2014
trustman:

Whenever you want to run for cover you dig up one excuse or the other.

While you are at it remember my challenge:
Can you show clearly how I manipulated your post so that we know who should bow his head in shame?

Let it be clear to Gombs, Image123 and Bidam that they have been clearly shown where their 'heroes' used the curse of Malachi 3 on Christians. Any future denials will not just mark them out as liars but as the right hand men of the father of lies.

Heheheheheh

You aren't ashamed of yourself? You want me to show you how you manipulated my post? Are you blind, bro? I do not need excuses if I don't want to discuss, if I don't want to, I say it plainly.

About tithing, You don't want to give to the work of ministry and support of ministers, you are robbing God.............like it or not, you are a robber! cheesy

A Crooked one grin

You and your band are yet to provide one verse in the Bible that condemned tithing, until you do, I don't expect myself to discuss tithing further.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 12:18am On Nov 19, 2014
Candour:

And I hope you won't start displaying verbal or writing diarrhoea o? (to borrow your words)

Bobo... you rob God, yes or no?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Candour(m): 4:50am On Nov 19, 2014
Gombs:

Bobo... you rob God, yes or no?

My friend has gone through his past posts and seen that he can't deny he has himself used or seen Malachi 3 used against non tithers on NL some few times cheesy cheesy he has also discovered that oyaks his idol also knows how to put prophet Malachi to dangerous use. Its baffling that he was able to type longer posts at IPPC but had to wait till he gets to his hotel to type a 6 word post. He has discovered he can't hide anymore so the next thing is to become brazen about it cheesy cheesy

No my friend, i don't rob God.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (103) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.