Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

She Is Too Emotional - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Too Emotional (1005 Views)

Help! I'm Too Emotional / Please Help, I'm Too Emotional But Always In Control / Is It Bad For A Man To Be Emotional? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Too Emotional by enomasly: 3:57am On Oct 20, 2014
I dont just understand her anymore she is my ex but we trying to patch things up anytime i ask her if she is ready to date me anytime i ask her if she wants d relationship,commitment she gets emotional and even starts to cry abeg make una help me how do i solve this it hurts me.
Re: She Is Too Emotional by adepiero: 3:59am On Oct 20, 2014
you no dey sleep?

1 Like

Re: She Is Too Emotional by Emmysteve(m): 5:02am On Oct 20, 2014
enomasly:
I dont just understand her anymore she is my ex but we trying to patch things up anytime i ask her if she is ready to date me anytime i ask her if she wants d relationship,commitment she gets emotional and even starts to cry abeg make una help me how do i solve this it hurts me.
Your mates are sleeping. See what is going down your mind.
Re: She Is Too Emotional by jayminJr(m): 5:11am On Oct 20, 2014
Op.The gods stil dey sleep by dz time, wait mk day break by dt time dey don wake up, den I go ask dem wetin u go do 'cause dz z a Question 4 d gods.
Re: She Is Too Emotional by Spicylate(f): 5:49am On Oct 20, 2014
why would you want to get back with your ex?
Re: She Is Too Emotional by kozaic(f): 6:07am On Oct 20, 2014
Lex EX be and stay as EX.
Re: She Is Too Emotional by Merryglad(f): 6:10am On Oct 20, 2014
Help me tell ur ex i said she is an ex and as for you since she is emotional,b rational......
Re: She Is Too Emotional by iceberylin(m): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2014
That kind EX undecided
Re: She Is Too Emotional by beryour(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2014
You are simply hurting her....let her go and keep her away from hurts, why did she become an 'EX' in the first place? dis is no issue
Re: She Is Too Emotional by enomasly: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2014
beryour:
You are simply hurting her....let her go and keep her away from hurts, why did she become an 'EX' in the first place? dis is no issue
i dont understand things anymore how am i hurting her i asked her she said she loves me
Re: She Is Too Emotional by major466(m): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2014
If you can't handle her emotional state, there's no point coming back together.
Re: She Is Too Emotional by enomasly: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2014
Teach how to handle it i wanna learn back then she kinda had a bf so i just hung around i had to leave after a while sha but now am back for good i wanna learn
Re: She Is Too Emotional by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2014
let her be for some time
Re: She Is Too Emotional by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2014
Emmysteve:
Your mates are sleeping. See what is going down your mind.
and what u doing awake
Re: She Is Too Emotional by enomasly: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
I try leaving her alone but after like 4 days without seeing each other she calls me and says i dont care about her that am forming for her and want her to call me first

(1) (Reply)

Guys Which One Of The Ladies Will You Marry / Girls / How Do I Get Over An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.