Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. (4797 Views)

Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi / APC Governors At Their Meeting In Abuja Yesterday (Photos) / Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by eightsin(m): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2014
PassingShot:
Nigerian youths - always selling their future for a plate of porridge. undecided lipsrsealed grin

Very disgraceful.
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by dustydee: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2014
@OP,
The picture you posted doesn't tell us anything. Put a better picture if you expect us to believe you.

1 Like

Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2014
omenka:
grin If to say a nice guy like me nor hold fight dat day..... cheesy
cheesy
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by 2cato: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2014
barcanista:
It is a shame that some Youths decided to sign up with saTAN. We keep saying it that you can't make a deal with saTAN and expect it to keep to his terms. Imagine a sincere9gerian that was doing well as an herbalist, a phockphockman that would have made a nice p*rnstar, a mogidi that would have made it as a palmwine tapper or a 2cato that would have made it as a policeman or a soldier, all of them abandoning their natural calling for saTANs job. What a shame.
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by 2cato: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2014
barcanista:
It is a shame that some Youths decided to sign up with saTAN. We keep saying it that you can't make a deal with saTAN and expect it to keep to his terms. Imagine a sincere9gerian that was doing well as an herbalist, a phockphockman that would have made a nice p*rnstar, a mogidi that would have made it as a palmwine tapper or a 2cato that would have made it as a policeman or a soldier, all of them abandoning their natural calling for saTANs job. What a shame.
clown. I pity whoever will take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by anonimi: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2014
So how do we know the picture reflects the title

Given the very high propensity to tell LIES by Arewa People's Congress, APC sympathisers, I would look out the window to confirm if they tell me Good morning shocked
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2014
Show me a man with a decent job who 'lld attend rallies like these.Some attend rallies during d week and some weekends(wen dey shuld be resting/preparing for anoda week).

Hw many pple who work on d island would attend dis sorta rallies even if dey had time?

Don't you see dat itz a deliberate action to keep Nigerian youths jobless;settling for less?
These pple av nothing to offer and they've made politics unappealing to those who av tinz to offer.
In the greek city states of yore,men of head(intellectuals) led d nation.What we have in Nigeria is d complete opposite.
Most brilliants peeps would prefer to work in blue chip companies dan cut their lives short-dis is how bad/unappealing d current politicians av made politics.

These politicians keep recycling themselves and political power has become their birth right.They know that the day the average youth gets a decent job,d game of deceit ends and power falls from their hands.
To make sure dis doesn't happen,they make unemployment bite soo hard that pple who should administer our commonwealth begin to appreciate crumbs(5k/stomach infrastructure).

Nigerian youths,wake up!These pple don't like you.Find ways to beta yourself/life and stop running shamelessly around politicians who have no plans for you.

They eat roast corn once in 4years and u pple shout "man of the pple".They ride bicycle once in four years and u pple shout "humble man".
Fayose bought a 1965 model Mecerdes Benz which is by all standard a vintage car(very very very expensive) and some ignorant folks are saying he's the pple's governor.

Wake up!wake up!! wake up!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2014
PassingShot:
Nigerian youths - always selling their future for a plate of porridge. undecided lipsrsealed grin
between Nigerian and youths, put "igbo" and the rest of your statement about them is true!
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by omenka(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Barcanista are you there?? Have you been banned?? I see every thread regarding that "revelation" has been taken down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2014
Una do well.
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by anonimi: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2014
PassingShot:

Simply borrowing from the JagaBandit's playbook
Did he not throw his Association of Conmen in Nigeria, ACN candidate RibaduN under the bus after collecting his personal stomach infrastructure from Aso Rock just before the 2011 elections and promptly delivered south west + Edo state votes
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by anonimi: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
between Nigerian and youths, put "igbo" and the rest of your statement about them is true!

I see that the mod here is HACKING my posts again while allowing those favourable to APC to stand just as he did for the Falomo 115 metres bridge SCAM of N2.5 billion.
Keep trying to cover the TRUTH.
I wish you plenty of luck as you will surely need it
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2014
omenka:
Barcanista are you there?? Have you been banned?? I see every thread regarding that "revelation" has been taken down.
lolsss, I'm here bro. It is a shame that a man will act cowardly by trying to hide what he believes in instead of standing for it.

1 Like

Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by omenka(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2014
@ patrickmuf: You call what he said "trash"?? Are you kidding me?? What he said was demonic!!! Who celebrates the death of someone else's wife to the point of relishing he news with a "hehe" and the rest of the stuff he said?? I'm still in shock honestly.

I think berem and obiagelli missed that thread.
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2014
omenka:
Errrm, that guy in green looks like phockphockman!!

We warned them didn't we?? I particularly warned phockman to shine his eyes so the kano incident doesn't repeat itself. Berem and obiagelli were there when I did!!

Oh lawd have murcey. cry

1 Like

Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by omenka(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2014
barcanista:
lolsss, I'm here bro. It is a shame that a man will act cowardly by trying to hide what he believes in instead of standing for it.
cool

How in seven hells did you stumble on such treasure??

I knew t was gonna be taken down. Mistake I did was I didn't take a screen shot before it was. But I took that of the other thread where the post was quoted. Will be needing it someday I know.
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by Deiok(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2014
Hehehe. Good riddance to bad nuisances.
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by asala1: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2014
BTW, very large crowd at yesterday's TAN rally. So much love for the president.

2 Likes

Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by omenka(m): 9:12am On Oct 20, 2014
asala1:
Oh my days!!! Lmao!! grin
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by Omimah: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2014
Party politics aside, Nigerian youths need to stand against this. We are being taken for granted. How can youths be paid 500 or 1000 naira just to do praise singing?
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2014
omenka:
cool

How in seven hells did you stumble on such treasure??

I knew t was gonna be taken down. Mistake I did was I didn't take a screen shot before it was. But I took that of the other thread where the post was quoted. Will be needing it someday I know.
I have a screenshot of his post from the original thread.
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by Lilimax(f): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2014
Abeg who are these Termites Tanmites undecided?
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by Omimah: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2014
asala1:
The difference is clear, Buhari is arguably the only person that pulls crowd without paying them.

3 Likes

Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by idu1(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2014
barcanista:
O boy pls no kill me wit laugh. Hehehehehehehehehehehe. Animals
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by arewatech(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2014
grin

Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by arewatech(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2014
asala1:

shocked shocked

Such a large crowd, Buhari must be scared by now grin
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by idu1(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2014
pendy79:
Who is the National Coordinator of TAN?? He is no other person than the personality of IFEANYI UBAH. The rogue businessman who duped his own brother/kinsman of billions of naira chief cosmas maduka in a much publicised business dispute last year.

Ifeanyi Ubah the crook whose Capital Oil company was taken over by AMCON for billions of Naira loan he took from multiple banks in the country without servicing.

IFEANYI UBAH the oil subsidy thief who round trips on millions of barrels of oil that he will never bring in into the country yet claim billions of naira from our commonwealth as subsidy payment for petroleum products he never brought into the country. His case is still in court, only out on bail yet our corruption personified president is dancing and wining with a known and celebrated rogue and economic saboteur. ONLY IN NIGERIA WILL THIS ABERRATION.BE CELEBRATED AND ASSOCIATED WITH TOP GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONARIES SEEN IN A GATHERING SPONSORED BY SAME PERSON.

It is shameful and a total disrespect to have the president of a country associate with such a crook except oneself is tainted. To have the vice president of a country in a gathering organized by such a person shows how useless this Jonathan administration is.

If he can swindle and dupe his own kinsman and his country, what will it take him to swindle jobless hopeless and stupid fools who sell their birthright for a pot of porridge.

IFEANYI UBAH will have justice meted out to him next year even if he run away, the UMARU DIKKO'S treatment awaits him.

This administration is the most shameless and corruption loving Government Nigeria has ever had and never again will this country go through this path in the hands of PDP'S blitz of corrupt czars and kingpins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by experimentist: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2014
If true Seun should put dis on front page o
Re: Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. by experimentist: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2014
asala1:
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Tweet By A Nigerian That Has Gone Viral - Linda Ikeji Blog / $50billion Oil Fraud: Diezani, Aluko, Aiteo, Sahara Energy, Omokore, For Trial / Lagos State Pays N55,941billion Accrued Pension Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.