Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding (2005 Views)

Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? / You Buy Your Woman A 1.4million Naira Car And She Asks For Recharge Card After / Recharge Card After The First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by Samchelsea(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2014
Why do some men always demand that their wives should change their sim card after wedding, whereas their own will still be intact.. Is it because of jealousy, love or simply to protect her?
Ladies! Will you change your SIMCARD if your husband demands for it?
Men can you tell your wife to change her number from the previous one to a new number?
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by bigtt76(f): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2014
Nor change naaa ....who go suffer de gbege? grin

Samchelsea:
Why do some men always demand that their wives should change their sim card after wedding, whereas their own will still be intact.. Is it because of jealousy, love or simply to protect her?
Ladies! Will you change your SIMCARD if your husband demands for it?

1 Like

Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by Samchelsea(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2014
bigtt76:
Nor change naaa ....who go suffer de gbege? grin

meaning you will do it?
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by iceberylin(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2014
To avoid Ex's undecided
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by tosyne2much(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2014
Only a silly person reason this way.. So marriage demands you automatically desert and throw your old and good friends in the bin by changing ur fone so as to terminate any form of conversation at the expense of getting the best outta marriage abi ? ** shm**
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by Samchelsea(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:
To avoid Ex's undecided
meaning you don't trust her
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
Only a silly person reason this way.. So marriage demands you automatically desert and throw your old and good friends in the bin by changing ur fone so as to terminate any form of conversation at the expense of getting the best outta marriage abi ? ** shm**

See as you dey reason like breeze ....no one is stopping you from packing the old tinz into your future!
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by tosyne2much(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
smartchoice:

See as you dey reason like breeze ....no one is stopping you from packing the old tinz into your future!
so your intuition told you that kind hearted old friends shld be automatically ruled out because old friends now have little or no benefiting impacts to add to our lives as soon as we climb the ladder of marriage ?
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Insecurity at it's peak.
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by passionate88: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
A female friend changed hers after she had her wedding... Some girls do it without the husband insisting on it..
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by bigtt76(f): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
shocked But why would I want men I runs with and who did not see me as a wife material back then to keep calling me? Of course I would toss the SIM card away ....its just 200 naira and btw I will still have their numbers. Anyway ...this was back then, now I would prefer to use the many call identifying and blocking apps on many smartphones now tongue

Samchelsea:
meaning you will do it?
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by Samchelsea(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
passionate88:
A female friend changed hers after she had her wedding... Some girls do it without the husband insisting on it..
I bet she must have another number aside that one
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by Samchelsea(m): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
bigtt76:
shocked But why would I want men I runs with and who did not see me as a wife material back then to keep calling me? Of course I would toss the SIM card away ....its just 200 naira and btw I will still have their numbers. Anyway ...this was back then, now I would prefer to use the many call identifying and blocking apps on many smartphones now tongue

Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by Samchelsea(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
bigtt76:

was it all the male friends you had wanted to marry you?......
If you want to use call blocking app its means you're taking the decision yourself but in this case it is your husband telling you to do away with the sim "totally"
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by Samchelsea(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=bigtt76 post=27301329] shocked But why would I want men I runs with and who did not see me as a wife material back then to keep calling me? Of course I would toss the SIM card away ....its just 200 naira and btw I will still have their numbers. Anyway ...this was back then, now I would prefer to use the many call identifying and blocking apps on many smartphones now tongue [quote] was it all the male friends you had wanted to marry you?......
If you want to use call blocking app its means you're taking the decision yourself but in this case it is your husband telling you to do away with the sim "totally"
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by bigtt76(f): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ar no go wait make e tell me naa when I know its the best thing to do. Abi ar go de hammer de guy one night wen one useless man go de call me? Haba ...you sef na people like ona de turn marraid house to war ground. Once you're marriad ...you automatically belong to your man and he becomes your cowboy grin You listen to him and him alone ...shikena.

Samchelsea:
was it all the male friends you had wanted to marry you?......
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by Samchelsea(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
bigtt76:
Ar no go wait make e tell me naa when I know its the best thing to do. Abi ar go de hammer de guy one night wen one useless man go de call me? Haba ...you sef na people like ona de turn marraid house to war ground. Once you're marriad ...you automatically belong to your man and he becomes your cowboy grin You listen to him and him alone ...shikena.

noted!
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by bigtt76(f): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
grin
Samchelsea:
noted!
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by Kunleskey(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lack of trust
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by mizmeme(f): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
No I won't i will still be calling ma ex boo cheesy
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
I change mine when my Exes no wan let me be
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by qtx(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
are u married? Get married first.
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by tosyne2much(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
qtx:

are u married? Get married first.
lolxxxx
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by Samchelsea(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
mizmeme:
No I won't i will still be calling ma ex boo cheesy
don't let your husband see this
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by Samchelsea(m): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
prettythicksme:
I change mine when my Exes no wan let me be
one way or the other they'll still get your new number
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 21, 2014
Samchelsea:
one way or the other they'll still get your new number
come see messages on my fb even though they no get my number,I no dey visit fb anymore
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by Samchelsea(m): 6:55am On Oct 21, 2014
prettythicksme:
come see messages on my fb even though they no get my number,I no dey visit fb anymore
why not tell them to let you be instead of being in an "invincible mode"
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by robosky02(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
"he who closes his eyes because bad people are passing
will not know when the good once come around cos his eyes are still closed"

leave that number some good old pals will want to reach you
at least to say congrats after your marriage.....

for the ex just tell them the you are now married and will not need any intimate call again. period
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by gloryl(f): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by ennyamy(f): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
If d sim contains important tinx...I won't change it.
I am new here nd I am so glad to finally be a member of dis gr8 forum.
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by robosky02(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
ennyamy:
If d sim contains important tinx...I won't change it.
I am new here nd I am so glad to finally be a member of dis gr8 forum.

welcome learn good things
leave the trash, stay focus
Re: Changing To A New SIM CARD After Wedding by 100Cents: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
tosyne2much:

I am of the opinion that it is an archaic mentality to ask a lady to throw away her line after marriage..

But you need to see how some ladies communicate with their old male friends after marriage.

It is something for both sexes not only the ladies..

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Will You Date A Nairaland Lady Whom Another Nairalander Had Dated? / Ladies, See The Things U Can Do To Keep Your Man. / Like If You're Not Racist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.